Why are women claiming that sexbots will promote rape when they rape dildos every day?

Why are women claiming that sexbots will promote rape when they rape dildos every day?

Attached: 1511585429302.jpg (700x698, 51K)

Same reason they do everything else, they want to control and live off men.

Because they're evil, don't you get it by now?
I can't wait til Islam takes over.

The argument here is that sex dolls are made to look like human females, and that males will get off to controlling them through sex.
A vibrator isn't made to look like a full human being.
I don't really care for this argument, I'm just explaining it to you, so don't get mad and berate me for views I don't hold.

Attached: Bookhead.jpg (480x480, 29K)

our penises are being objectified

But that's stupid. My vacuum cleaner has some sexy curves. Is it rape to use it without permission?

a vibration essentially objectifies a man into a single sexual organ the penis

atleast sex dolls are made to look like a whole person

And what's the issue about men getting off to whatever if it doesn't affect anyone else. Literally thought police

Dildos have molds to look like dicks both human and ANIMAL, how is that not idolization of a form which can't consent

'muh false equivalence' is the only answer you'll get because there's no way modern empowered wymyn can do anything wrong. There'll always be white knight numale faggots to find a way to blame men and apologize for them.
Also wasn't this Cheong guy a huge SJW/femenist at one point? What happened that made him swing right?

Penises are objects, though. Just like breasts and vaginas.
I dont see why people are mad that now rapists will fuck dolls instead of humans.

Attached: F77ECF1D-B6AA-43D6-8896-06F7F4EC4B47.png (900x675, 91K)

They're not made imitate a sentient, living life form, and therefore when men use them they're imitating dominance over this sentient life form, which might translate to real life.

Now, again, I'm just explaining this to you, I don't hold this point of view, so if you want to know more about the subject ask a woman or something I dunno.
That's not what I said at all.

Attached: ThumbsUp.jpg (272x153, 18K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE dildos promote a toxic mindset among women that men can be reduced to their penises. I AM MORE THAN JUST A PENIS! STOP YOUR BIGOTRY ROASTIES!

A dildo can't say no either...

How is an animal dick dildo something you can reconcile its a step away from full on beastiality which is animal rape

Ok but a sexbot is none of those things it's a machine sorry sweetie but your argument is literally based on things that are made up in your head

This is the perfect tumblr tier justification

>His argument
>Clearly says twice (2 times) that it is not his opinion

I love how the cuck didn't even address the original point and basically said "sex bots are bad because you're male"
I don't even support sexbots but these reactions are comedy gold.

>he doesn't have a sentient penis

Attached: 1518825106696.jpg (798x800, 108K)

just for you
originaru commento

Attached: lvq6ec5c2kn01.png (1374x690, 639K)