Punkrock

Why don't you join a punk band user they're just like us
>Losers
>NEETS
>HATESOCIETY.PNG
just do it user punk is the robots music.

Attached: _dev_pubsys_images_20110928_c_void_jim_saah_2_345x234.jpg (960x651, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/krokQtkvd9M
youtube.com/watch?v=HJ9r1YHj6FA
youtu.be/QSLJyYBRNV8
youtube.com/watch?v=kaDMYqUbOPU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Punks are all cucks, they're as far from robots as you can get they support all sorts of degenerate shit and slutty behavior

i was in a punk band, i threw the degenerates out

>Support degenerate shit
C'mon user really?

Attached: aesthetic-ariana-ariana-grande-funny-Favim.com-3089046.jpg (215x185, 9K)

punk bands have 2 components: the members are friends & the music is good.
i had to throw them out of the band cuz neither

been in a punk band since about 2001 till now.
we haven't done anything in years.
being on tour is really something when you like to spend your time alone and not have to talk to anyone.
i'm old

Punk was cool, like 30 years ago. Now the aesthetic has simply been co-opted by insufferable soibois and schreeching SJWs. It's not cool anymore. Punk is dead.

are you big? Big in the sense that you have maybe some songs on youtube or something with like 1k views or a independent record deal?

I agree completely and I'm OP i just think that robots would take interest in the 80s punk scene and maybe try to form a band of their own.

kind of? our last album has almost 100k views.
someone uploaded it in late 2013

kek what's it called?

They claim to be anti-authority but they become huge bootlickers whenever its about the EU or gun laws

>Why don't you join a punk band
I have zero musical talent
>inb4 "Yeah, you'll fit right in"

lost remedies

crack rock steady genre

youtu.be/krokQtkvd9M

It's easy to play. A 13 year old could learn this song on the guitar

Thats not too bad tb.h

I'd rather be in an art rock group that uses unusual instruments and pushes new boundaries but that seems way harder to find members for.

There's no such thing as musical talent, you basically just use all the musical trends in your songwriting. I.e *song starts in lofi breaks into huge chorus with overdriven guitars* or *songs dramatic part uses f sharp f maj e Maj*

(in an original manner) ty dude

I have a moog theremini can I be in a fancy art rock group?

I want to keep it tight. you have to be multi-talented, I don't want half a dozen people clogging up the stage. 3-4 is preferred.

Just thot of a good punk name: Skinner Face Your Fears

I am not musically talented whatsoever

What is even with this picture? One dude is reaching out for his cock. The other dude in the corner looks like he wants to take a cock in his mouth. Why would I get into punkrock when its only fags?

Well a lot of r9k is fags so......

Punk isn't that conducive to robot culture, but there definitely are a bunch of punks out there who have robot tendencies, me included. Most punks right now are SJWs or normie bros into "beatdown"-ish stuff, but there are a bunch of punks who have alt-lite or alt-right views, skinheads being the prime example. Also, early punk was more edgy and less PC than punk is now.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ9r1YHj6FA before Henry Rollins started Black Flag, he fronted State Of Alert and this is one of their more robot songs

This is also a very robot song
youtu.be/QSLJyYBRNV8

Attached: Screenshot_20180504-141408.png (1280x720, 486K)

I've spent years in the DIY punk scene.
The majority of the people involved are alcoholics/addicts, of low intelligence, or narcissists.
Plenty of fake popularity-seekers.
Plenty of fucking lame people who use the music they like as an identity, and are basically a cartoon caricature of "punk" would looks like/ acts like/ believes in.
I'm sure there's plenty of people like this in any social group or subculture.
The point is that these people fucking suck and I'd recommend staying away from them.

Is folk punk or whatever this is called allowed in the bread?
youtube.com/watch?v=kaDMYqUbOPU

I already am. I'm the only alpha punk out here though, everyone hates me and makes fun of me. Won't do it to my face though.

the """degeneracy""" is a good part of the reason of the situation you are

>folk punk
My nephew listened to that shit and he became a communist tranny
Gay as fuck

Anyone who says it isn't is a dumb faggot

You do realize the DIY punk community is basically the IRL version of Jow Forums, right? A bunch of people seeking catharsis by bitching about their problems and saying how much they hate normal people, it's pretty cool

Attached: a0817770050_10.jpg (1200x1200, 213K)

The DIY punk community is a bunch of failed normies

Even if it is, it's still a bunch of angry drunk teenagers bitching about life and how society sucks, just because they were mostly normal at some point doesn't mean you can't enjoy it there

>the DIY punk community is basically the IRL version of Jow Forums
no, the DIY punk community is faggots who did too many research chemicals at parties and now nobody talks to them because they drunkenly ramble about how bad the world treats them when they're really just self deprecating no-test tryhards who desperately want to fit in anywhere at all

>they're really just self deprecating no-test tryhards who desperately want to fit in anywhere at all
KEK

Ahaha this guy nailed it on the head, describes my nephew who was into that shit perfectly

>use words to describe themselves and outsiders (crusties/robots oogles/normies)
>want to fit into society and fit in
>constantly complain about how bad the world treats them
>really just self-deprecating no-test tryhards

Attached: tumblr_okev2w8Y1R1s283b1o4_500.png (500x500, 299K)

I can't even READ the fucking word "punk" without my entire soul aching anymore. It's a bad case of oneitis, really really special girl who listens to PUNK and wears PUNK clothes. I don't know anyone else like this and I WANT OFF THIS FUCKING RIDE I JUST WANT TO GET OVER IT GOD DAMN IT

Attached: 1524336570409.jpg (593x601, 44K)

There are people of all sociability in the punk cene but these posts cover 80% of the crowd.

punk is trash