What Kind Of Friend Are You?

In what sort of archetype do you fall under in regards to social circles?

Attached: 1488181550356.jpg (720x1110, 240K)

providing answer sheet

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (640x635, 60K)

The one your friends go to when all their other ones aren't available

tha goofy goober, tha prunxster, the antisocial socialite, the vegan anarchocapitalist

The laughs and jokes/sensitive advice guy

Team Dad.

I pick everyone up, take them for McDonalds Breakfast, and then drop them off at college. I somehow manage to avoid taking care of myself while constantly taking care of others.

weird guy on the fringe of your social circle who you occasionally make say hi to.

Attached: BAB6F01C-4AD8-4E6F-87A1-CBA61F5BE0D8.png (327x469, 125K)

For curious anons I originally wrote "make small talk with" but changed it to "say hi to" without proofreading my post

friends are for niggers

the unskilled triple-retard of the group

LOVE I'VE MISSED YOU

I am not a friend. I don't have any.

the absentee archetype, why else would I be here on a friday night

>Tag-along friend
>the guy you don't bother to wait up for
>makes the occasional good joke that keeps him around
>also good to use for social points when making fun of him
Although I'm pretty sure they find me annoying I think I've moved up in status, they sort of slowed down for me when I my leg hurt instead of walking off like usual

Attached: shrek_PNG37.png (1090x929, 736K)

I have been hospitalized due to a motor vehicle accident. Thank you for your attendance.
I will re-establish social media connections late next month.

Probably the mom of the group, despite being younger than my friends, coworkers and acquaintances. I have a friend who actually jokes around and calls me that sometimes. On the rare occasions they successfully convince me to leave my house, I usually stay the most sober, make sure nobody forgets their keys/ATM cards/wallets, and tell everyone to text me so I know they got home okay if I wasn't the one taking them home. I get teased for always wanting to leave early.

I took a mental illness test that said I was 86% histrionic if that helps

The one that won't contact you first so he inevitably loses contact with you

Filler. The kind of person you go to if nobody else is available. The guy you remember but don't know. The one who is locked out of conversations most of the time either cause of your few interests or people just keep talking and you don't want to be rude to interrupt.

I can relate to that. Difference is I was the only always doing first contact, then he would say he is too busy to hang out or if its text chat reply a few short times a couple of times then trail off not responding at all.

that friend who tries to be funny a little too hard and never gets invited by other friends.

Attached: desu-ex.png (800x640, 220K)

The "If we hang out with this guy, we might be spared when he shoots up the school" guy

The friend who is an asshole and actually is not a friend