>notices 5/10 girl
>starts talking to her out of nowhere
>starts interacting with her more and more
>she doesn't screech and run away as soon as I approach her
>around 3 weeks later
>turns out she likes me
>I'm not attracted to her at the slightest
>don't want to hurt her since she's my only friend
What the fuck have I done? How do I revert this situation? Will I stay a permavirgin if I don't take this opportunity? Is she actually just playing me like a fiddle?

Attached: regret.png (2560x1440, 1.14M)

I'm already way out of my comfort zone and I'd like to go back.

Pretend to be Chad, bang her, and it's your choice after that. If she's bad looking then just put a bag over her head.

are you retarded?If you are a normalfag or chad then you shouldn't befriend females knowing it could turn into something more especially if she is ugly.

Yeah that's not gonna happen since I'm a different breed of retard.

The damage has already been done, I did it without thinking of consequences.

>talk to a girl who doesn't really talk to anyone
>she seems receptive and willing to talk to me
>she actually says "hey user" to me one time
>never actually told her my name
>next week we are back to basically being strangers

God I hate my job. I want to talk to her more but the only way to do it is to literally follow her on break. I've been trying to get a good opportunity to ask her out for a few weeks. What do I do fellow robots?

use her as a practice gf, maybe eventually you will find yourself attracted to her.

Unattractive women are usually a lot of fun in bed, in my experience.

Tell her you're an incel and she better go out with you or else.

Can't use her as practice gf if I don't even know how to get her as gf.

Attached: death.jpg (202x199, 12K)

What qualifies as a good opportunity?

>another ugly male thinks he is too good for an average female

Straight up ask her, if you're not interested you shouldn't care, but you can use it as experience.

A moment alone or at least away from other people where they can't hear. We sit in a big room that is for the most part quiet. Talking is allowed quietly but i'm sure as hell not going to break the silence of the room to ask her out and have everyone hear.

The only chance I got is to watch for her to go on break and follow her or maybe try to catch her as she is leaving. Either way they both kinda require that I follow her.

can't help it, mate

She's basically my only friend. Everyone else thinks I'm creepy and I don't want to ruin the friendship we got going, but at the same time don't want to go further.

>when being friendzoned is the absolute worst thing a woman can do to you but when you do it to them it's cool and you should ask anons for advice on how to do it properly

>its another episode of nobody cares to help you or give you advice only shit posts

That's because OP was a shitpost. Nobody wants to help this simp.

The difference is the people here will still tell him to bang her first.

>Either way they both kinda require that I follow her.

I mean, that's kind of how it traditionally worked. Men pursue women. Did you think it was only metaphorical?

Yeah but it feels like a creepy way of doing it. I got no problem approaching her if I were just to see her sitting but to follow her feels strange. I guess it might be my only option though. If she likes me then no problem, if she doesn't then i'm a creep I guess.

These days, asking out a woman you work with is a recipe for termination. I wouldn't risk it.

clearly you are even more virgin than me.

I foresee your "Feels Thread" in a few weeks. You will start with a depressed Pepe telling everyone you fuckin' wasted your only life opportunity to land a gf--- more, a girl who likes you.

Attached: rare Italian Pepe.jpg (670x960, 67K)

This is what i feared to when i was in high school desu. Im going to assune youre the type to only inteeract with women when youre both put in a situation where you have to or can interact without you going out of your way.

Trust me that shit aint going to work. Your gonna have to make a move on your own.

>5/10 girl

In less than 10 years every single one of girls same age as her will hit the wall and become less than a wasted 5/10 girl.

Thing is, you don't need a "qt3.14pretty cutie", because she's only as good as a trophy to show on Normiebook.
You only need a girl who actually likes you.
You just won the lottery and got one. Do you thing you will ever have a 7+ girl really into you?

>TLDR, your post is a bait to promote "Voluntary INCELs"

Attached: incel_dreams.jpg (585x572, 90K)

>>next week we are back to basically being strangers

elaborate.
did her ignore you?
did you ignore her?
did you ignore each other?

>>next week we are back to basically being strangers
This is the exact problem I have with my e-crush from an online game. One day she's cute and flirty and wants to do things with me, and then tomorrow she just ignores me or goes offline.

I just think she probably has a lot of orbiters and that I like her a lot more than she likes me, which is pretty typical.

virgin detected

virgin detected

virgin detected

virgin detected

virgin detected

virgin detected

virgin detected

Man, this is why I love Jow Forums.
These kind of threads make me thing I'm not the only virgin incel out there

Attached: Communiggers.jpg (720x960, 85K)

People like you are not fucking incels or perma virgins if a girl likes you that isn''t literally below 4/10 in both body and face then you're just retards with high standards. Really aggravating to see normal fucks complain like this, go for the opportunity and cling onto it like your life depends on it faggot.

Attached: spongebobble AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (320x320, 17K)

>my e-crush from an online game
This is the real problem.

It is what it is. I don't have a social life irl, and I won't be alive for long enough to try to recreate one.

Every time. In a way that's meant everytim