Minimum wage slaves why don't you join the anarchist movement ?

And uprising the fkin hell and smash the state that starves you ?

pic fkin related

Attached: 830x532_casseurs-cagoules-lors-manifestation-1er-mai-paris-1er-mai-2018.jpg (830x532, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crimethinc.com/tce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>anarchist movement
>wears nike shoes

wew

I don't get paid enough for this shit.
desu senpai

Attached: 1499745082082.png (231x218, 11K)

Yeah let's just run around completely nude because anarchy man

anarchism only works in a very small scale
Its like mini communism

Because i'm not a violent retard. As much as society sucks, destroying things won't make it better.

they don't pay you enough, then burn these motherfuckers.

I have a slogan for you

Hang hang hang hang your boss.
If you don't hang your bass
You won't get your dough
If you don't hang your boss
you won't get your cash
if you don't hang your boss
you won't get your meal

>mfw this is poorly translated

>calling someone who uses another technique retard
>doing nothing to change something that sucks
>dwells on R9K

>implying that they don't wear fancier outfit than nike

god shit like that make me wanna be a CRS "french anti-emmeute" so bad jesus....Also these faggots got the state compliance for being left winged only 2 arrested on 3th may mele desu. Also the owners of stores they burned will not be getting any compensation because only few insurance take "melee" and "popular rebelion" in charge. Christ if i ever fail my study i swear to god im going to be a C.R.S this or army. But crs likely.

Attached: 20180428_040705.png (815x583, 556K)

I like the idea of Green Anarchy but utopian philosophies can only be achieved through cooperation. The masses are not interested in cooperating for this goal, they're more interested in identity politics. Take the black pill. Technology is here to stay until societies collapse, and until the collapse happens, that technology will be used against you in every imaginable way possible if you become a recognized enemy of the state.

Attached: 1524118284331.png (757x632, 349K)

No one is entitled to anything. If you want something, you have to earn it.

>doing nothing to change something that sucks.
Mmh what exactly you commie fuck ? You guys have been given too much freedom.

Attached: 1522547912257.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

>HEY U PAY FOR FOOD MEANING YOU USE CAPITALISM MEANING YOU CANT BE COMMUNIST :DDDDDD

why are right-wingers such mess?

then proceed to speed up the collapsing god dammit !

me want the state dead !!!!!1!111!!0

that's it post memes that are off of the debate here. You sound accurate a.f

My boss is pretty tight desu. Would def shoot pinko faggots and smoke cigars with should the opportunity present itself.

Commies are the first to buy that new iphone knowing damn well these chiness fucks get paid next to nothing and have children working in some of their factories, But Oh well we fought capitalism enough for today already, also very few of these faggots have any history knowledge/culture but since they where born poor its opressing !1!!!.

you guys have already been put off debate by this based nazy baguette

Attached: 20180425_222025.png (518x665, 199K)

>mfw that's literally communist theory

no, no its not you faggot.
communist theory is "lets take xyz stuff and give it to all, because, because fuck you !"

Anarchists are pathetic and can't change anything.

That will usually just land you in jail. But instances such as Metcalf sniper attack really show just how fragile the system is, and that well planned assaults can be gotten away with. Targeting chain businesses like in OPs pic isnt really going to do anything lasting. Insurance will likely cover damages, property will be replaced, and security increased. Taking out the grid has the potential to cripple an entire economy.

Attached: download.jpg (269x187, 11K)

that's literally capitalist theory. Communism is when you get the same stuff as everyone because everyone is presumed to be equally productive.

This. Too many of these outspoken lefties are fucking bullshit. They act like they're for the oppressed, but too many of them come from well off middle-class/upper-middle class/high class families who really don't have a grasp of what kind of life the people they're fighting for lead. I'm sure there's a bunch who have been there, or a bunch that are genuine in their cause, but the amount of people in this group that are doing it because it's popular are enough to deter me from joining them. I honestly wish everyone was paid a little more, I wish the quality of life raised for everyone accordingly(the poorest people making less money but just enough to get by so they aren't languishing in poverty) but these kids just don't get it. Just like Occupy Wall Street, this is all bullshit.

people here arguing about what capitalism or communism is ........... can't even agree on basic stuff

while others are just mad as fuck.

easy here kiddo, don't get a nerve.

but, from your point of view they aren't "legitimate" to fight for let's say communism.

You call them middle class or upper, namely bourgeois from their point of view.

In a communist state they would lose their outstanding position to the benefit of the community.

I think by taking part in this movement they are legitimate in the sense that they put themselves in a bad position solely for their humanist convictions.

Communist posters this is an anarchist thread, kindly see yourself out.

sorry, mad af desu. Some people they pretend defending used to starve entire countries to satisfy their own needs. You know what ? Next time i see a filthy commie like these i'll just crack his skull on the macadam.

Attached: 20180428_040724.png (480x720, 490K)

rofl ... get mad at the tankies all you want, I ain't affiliated with commies.
You can show your hateful self out

>that spacing.
Didnt read.
>rolf.
Just go back please

>liberals=commies

make
sense

motherfucker

>liberal.
The ones living in a capitalist countries who could just move to a communist one but refuse to.

Anarchy is not communism, what are you guys doing

>no money
>no gf

Jesus fuck you'd think I'd atleast get one of the two
I pick gf over money though

Attached: ada.jpg (579x329, 16K)

you can find a cute anarchist wifey
you just need to look beneath the balaclava

Because anarchists are all horrible people. They are rude, pretentious, and self-absorbed. Some are violent and use high philosophy to rationalize violence against anyone they dislike so the non-violent ones will support them and typically become the de facto leaders of any anarchist group. Even in a societal collapse scenario I would never join an anarchist group because I do not trust them to respect anyone aside from themselves. Many of them will readily mock concepts such as trust, loyalty, friendship as spooks. They believe that every man must fight a war against all. Why would anyone would want to work with such people?

Unfortunately anarchists get lumped into the communist/liberal meme by bootlickers.

>Many of them will readily mock concepts such as trust, loyalty, friendship as spooks. They believe that every man must fight a war against all. Why would anyone would want to work with such people?

that's baseless.
Friendship is one of the core value of anarchism and so is trust. Basically trust is threatened by the presence of undercover and snitches in the movements.

They don't lead a war against every human ... that's plain stupid

It's a philosophy called egoism based on the writings of Stirner. Not every anarchist is an Egoist but many are. And even Egoists will try to defend the philosophy by appealing to cooperation in the name of self interest but ultimately you just can't trust someone who beliebes he is justified in backstabbing you whenever his ego wills it. As for other types of anarchists, I still see the same group dynamic in their organizations. Small enclaves dominated by some strong personality and their sycophants. Someone mentioned Occupy, it really is a perfect example of anarchist dysfunction.

Occupy wasn't mainly anarchist.

You surely didn't read Stirner... and anyway you overestimate the amount of egoistic anarchist. All over europe and in canada the most part of anarchist are anarcho communists or syndicalist.

Upper middle class anarchists lol
>We are the workers
Parents pay for school and boarding

>Fuck the system!
Movement to increase power of government

that type of argumen... wait this isn't even an argument that's just a mandman's rambling

Im a monarchist, they obviously wouldn't accept me

I surely have read Stirner and have debated anarchists before. I am familiar with all the nuances of the ideas I'm just not intersted in arguing it out all in detail right now. Occupy was in large part organized by small local anarchistst groups. The majority of the movement was not anarchist and there are many accounts of non-anarchists being shut out of the decision making process even when they formed a democratic majority. You should read some post-Occupy accounts from non anarchists if you want to know more about how anarchists always end up shooting themselves on the foot. Ultimately anarchists are just as prone to delusions of grandeur and abuse of power as any Stalinist. Their philosophy may be different but their actions are just as tyrannical.

I'm not interested in violence for the sake of violence. There are some anarchists that I respect because they have something smart to say, like Malcolm Harris. Most anarchists are not like that and definitely no large movement with a coherent agenda and sound ethics exists on the left that I can put my faith in.

I agree with you on that statement tho. When you nuance things I must admit that some anarchist, in every movement (syndic, soc, eco etc) are tyrannical and suffer from infatuated egos.
But I cannot let you spit onto the whole movement and philosophy.
I -when it comes to myself- am for the violence as a tool, not for the sake of it. Eventho I am pessimistic enough to not believe in the Grand Soir, and end up as another nihilistic youth quartered between auto destruction and existantialism and my activism

>The masses are not interested in cooperating for this goal
no one is interest in cooperating for your goal do you think anyone under communism preferred to work for "the people" rather than working for their well-being and luxury which they worked for of their own volition in capitalism. The instant anyone tries to enstate and anarchist "uptopia" it will fall apart.

According to Ted K, anarchists are shock troops for the system.

Attached: leftismtotalitarianforce.png (609x717, 188K)

>state that starves you
The state is not your mommy and you are not a child. The only one responsible for you, is you.

>still think meritocracy is a thing
>has probably a rich mom that pays for your neet ass

European nations are developing to a point where peasants are no longer needed, so I can see why you'd be upset. Don't worry, your kind won't live much longer.

OH I'm sorry let me just reformat this into an illegible and unappealing wall of text. but, from your point of view they aren't "legitimate" to fight for let's say communism. You call them middle class or upper, namely bourgeois from their point of view. In a communist state they would lose their outstanding position to the benefit of the community. I think by taking part in this movement they are legitimate in the sense that they put themselves in a bad position solely for their humanist convictions. there you go, are you happy now you fucking autist.

>firebombing the US embassy like that
Hope they don't have any oil.

Why would I cast my lot in with you losers?

I don't need you.

dismissive
doesn't adress the issue
please... leave me have a real discussion

In every single major leftist conflict in a western country, robots and incels were the ones slaughtering and eradicating communists and anarchists.

yeah, like we were going to live naked in the fucking wood

pends, pends, pends ton patron...

t'auras sa galette !

I did address the issue, I'm sorry your double digit IQ couldn't grasp it. Try asking your mom to help.

Their hypocritical and disingeous nature is what irritates me the most desu.
Many of us manage to survive well within the capitalistic society, even though we aren't on the top. In fact the people who bitch the most about it are useless, non-contributal, cowards and malingerers. You don't have to do much to survive; you just have to do something, anything at all that the system has deemed as worthwhile.

Attached: img.jpg (551x591, 50K)

you confronted my point about the rigged meritocracy that is solely based on hereditary attribution ... and you make a point about social hierarchy... yup my IQ seems to be at stakes here

this is a war between two fascist group... nothing new.
But here you just confused anarchists and antifas.
As for the "non contributal" arguments, of the 8 who were arrested for the picture related incident, 1 were a engineer, 1 were a teacher/researcher, I don't know for the other 6. But from what I know they are member of the society that have enough of it.

>my social standing has nothing to do with my genetics

Attached: 1480934893872.jpg (800x600, 44K)

once again, you talk about Social positioning and the fact that meritocracy HAS definitely something to do with who you are born from and therefore genetics.

>once again, you talk about reality

Attached: 029857be0a0b6638ebca0d7e803f8534adda67c5ca7f0b4a8cb5694311d4e3cf.jpg (480x480, 27K)

you got me good... gotta stay robautistic

A little but there glass ceiling is still high enough to do well in life. You can work hard as a tradesman and make the same money a psychologist or dentist makes.

make a ghostridercop

Attached: B8C8.gif (260x173, 1.42M)

The*** not there. Jesus Christ, phone posting is ass.

that's just a lie they feed you to keep calm under this falsehood that is meritocracy. Statistically it's false, and they keep talking about the one worker peasant that made it to the top to make you keep tryin.

If you faggots like "anarcho"-communism so much, why not just go and start a commune in the middle of nowhere?

cause there's no nowhere available.
Look at the ZAD in France. A vast field, owned by peasants that the govt wanted to take off of them. They fought back, kept the terrain, built on it. Now that the govt canceled its plan on the said terrain they want to still boot out everyone that lives here in an alternate lifestyle.

Anarchy tends to collapse to oligarchy, which doesn't exactly favor the low-income.

"because there's nowhere available" Could try Mongolia. There's nothing there and it's poor as shit.

we both know that's not what most of them want - they just want to be party members while the rest of us toil for their gain. Being friends with a lot of them, most of them have never worked a job in skilled labor. Menial sometimes, but never is it anything requiring an apprenticeship or cultivated skill

>Anarchist friend and I go to local Circle K for some snacks
>See rough looking guy drinking a beer sitting on a pile of pallets out in front of the shop
I live in a semi-redneck area so it's to be expected
>As we exit the store and go to hop into my car he approaches us
>Right leg is wrapped tightly in a solid bandage and he has to use crutches
>His movements indicate this isn't malarkey
>Asks me for a ride back to his place (15 minutes away due to traffic)
>Tell us his story, sounds legit for the area.
>Anarchist friend is looking at me bug eyed and nervously
>Grab him by the shirt and lean towards him while redneck is off ditching his cig
>Tell him "Look retard, there's two of us and one of him. If he's legit we'll fuck him up. You sit behind him. Calm down,"
>We all 3 pile in
>Have a nice chat
>Get to his house and drop him off
>Deny his offer of money
>Start driving home
>Anarchist friend explains "Wow! I would've never done that!"
This is a guy whose gone off on hour long rants about how we need to think and act as a community and trust each other.

Fucking hypocrits the whole lot of them.

People are gullible cretins.

I can tell you from history books that ancient slaves were treat better than you low wage modern slaves.
Back then slaves were treat as luxury items, while you are easily replaceable bootlicker.
However this is necessary so that other people do not need to work and have abundant wealth.

wage work is slavery
taxation is slavery (Tolstoy , Douglass, Molyneux, Nozick)

you can't make a ruling off of one anecdote ... but as I said earlier, some peeps are douchebag, in every movement.
In nationalist group, some who fight for "White ethnostate" are hypocrits cause they are from mixed heritage...

I'm sorry, but how does going full retard serve my interests?

It can only improve your position as a cave dweller ranting on R9K about how you're a failure of a human as a wahe cuck who masturbates on trap.

It was an anecdote that showed the behavior of one individual. Most my experiences with anarchists tend to be similar in which they talk big but when crunch time comes they cave. However, most of theme are violence loving psychos that fetishize revolution and especially do not have any of the details or nuance about how an anarchist society will properly run that isn't repeated one liners.

Reminder: r/anarchism got its whole mod staffed removed and lost many members because of a false brigade by Jow Forums revealing how paranoid and violent these people are.

crimethinc.com/tce
Just going to leave this here.

>De facto leader of an anarchist group.

Whew boy. Slow down.

PLEBBIT SNITCH SPOTTED !
take screenshots and go !
just kidding. I understand your point. The problem is that today adolescents go for anarchism as a rebelling phase. I've been a deeply convinced anarchist for almost a decade now, and indeed started as a teen. And i've been through a lot of reading and re thinking, and admiting my flaws, and trying to think otherwise, like reading some Adam Smith. And I must admit that his views on moral and social behaviour are pretty "adequates". Anyhow, you just need to find your ways.

Honestly leftism would be cool as fuck if it didn't have women's rights and fat feminist cunts and faggy LGBT shit.

I would be very down for a type of leftism that enslaves women and redistributes them as property for men to enjoy.

Another incel who fell for the femoid redistribution meme

Fuck you faggot. I never consented to be born in this world and I can't consent to my own suicide without getting sent to a mental ward

Why would redistribution be bad? Even if you don't want femoids, you should still want them to be punished.

Not at all. There is no reason to punish All women based only on their chromosomes distribution. That's ridiculous

Fuck off worthless roastie or cuck, whichever you are.

>german riots
>DOWN WITH CAPITALISM
>SMASH THE PATRIARCHY
>takes selfies on iphones in front of burning cars

Every single anarchist/antifa/communist who wants to "take down capitalism" has no idea the comfort they live in thanks to the capitalist society they live in and benefit from every single day. The sheer audacity of these misguided retards is fucking incredible. They wouldn't last a single second in a society that didn't have the same protections and freedoms that we do in our western civilisation.

Can't think outside a box can't you ?

>burn down the box because you're bored and it shakes up the status quo
>WTF WHY ISN'T ANYONE COLLECTING MY GARBAGE
>WHY DOESN'T MY WIFI WORK
>WHY DID THEY CART OFF MY MOTHER TO A DEATH CAMP WHERE WAS THE POLICE?

But I'm not a nigger?
Why would I partake in nigger behavior for your Jewish ideology?

Attached: 1519019168386.png (640x958, 325K)

Your autismo fits don't even scratch the government Eugene. If you tried to hang your boss you would get the death penalty.

Attached: commiesmessage.jpg (320x320, 24K)

Yeah, we should also specifically give all the white and asian women to those poor black fellows