INCEL UPRISING

INCEL UPRISING

STAGE 1 COMPLETE

ACTIVATE PLAN CODE: SUPREME GENTLEMAN

Attached: 1409798989584.png (972x474, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_GruNNmbKM
youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA
youtube.com/watch?v=IyiLNcbbpwo
youtube.com/watch?v=R6_SI0DejpU
youtube.com/watch?v=9CNfPGaC7wo
youtube.com/watch?v=aQq2QtFgWg4
youtu.be/y4_qFrc6704
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S03R-TudZSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PLAN STATUS: ACTIVE

Attached: 1507056042750.jpg (390x340, 57K)

I know, it's all a jest but hell, you're just giving their fire a whole lot of fuel.
>Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Please, let's get out of this filth.

>tfw Jow Forums radicalizes you into an incel terrorist
What have I done

Attached: D3EBFA26-852C-4487-A67F-968DB436B487.png (657x800, 114K)

>Implying we can do something about it

How can I contribute to the incel rebellion, (or beta uprising, whatever you call it)?

CONTACT
1 O'CLOCK, STACY, 500
ENGAGING

you can always try to change things

Iol kek

Attached: ca443f4786,front-c,265,125,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.u1[1].jpg (750x1000, 57K)

Another version of the radical incel flag

Attached: isis2.jpg (942x607, 71K)

i dont want to hurt chads or stacies (only rape them a little bit)
but i can frogpost irl, i'm a really good frogposter

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world, and the normalfags feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred, and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no normalfag life is worth saving. I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for normalfags to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

We'd like to organize a trip for all robots to colombia to get some poon.
Right guys?

But how? Should I just throw up the red pill? It's all way beyond insane

>They hate you
>Hating keep them living
>They want you to hate
>Prove them wrong, love, even if you know

the pill thing is just a meme stop with that shit.
memes and politics are antigonistic, just think deeply about the causes and effects of everything. Just go into a self reflection about who you are, and what makes you you. Then think about the others like they are One and only. With all the comformity of today's age we tend to forget that even beneath the Stacy makeup there are people; and some of them are shitty and deserve to die. But some don't.

A life of thinking and activism gives you a goal and a meaning.

No more dawns. Just endless night, user.

Born too late to fight World War II. Born too early to fight the alien invasion. Born just in time for the incel uprising.

TARGET ACQUIRED STANDBY

Attached: 1507056212197.jpg (200x200, 30K)

>Responding to copypasta

Come, now...

NO GOING BACK SOLDIER

Attached: ENDS NOW.jpg (1123x552, 243K)

Thank you, what you're saying seems true and beautiful, amongst all this confusion and darkness. There is still hope

I'm not replying to the copypasta, I'm replying to the guy who posted it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=f_GruNNmbKM

The sound of the uprising

A NOBLE CAUSE TO FIGHT FOR

Attached: 1506960824274.jpg (657x527, 24K)

kek, thanks for posting this.

Attached: Fidget Spinner.png (600x600, 265K)

FUCK OFF MSM, STOP FALSEFLAGGING AND STOP RUINING THIS BOARD. THERE ARE NO INCELS ON Jow Forums.

Attached: dead nigger.jpg (559x374, 88K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT WAS NEVER "INCEL UPRISING" REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Is there a way to contact any media? I kinda want them to interview me as an anonymous incel and troll the fuck out of them.

lost it at the fucking cat

go to said media site and click contact you retard

Normie scum; they've always felt so fucking safe inside their homes. Surrounded by the possessions gathered their whole lives. So weak, so fragile, they don't deserve a natural death unconsciously waiting to be obliterated by my Hatred! Those roasties think their walls can save them, but I will destroy everything they own and everything they are...

Attached: 546546757.jpg (1275x697, 74K)

reeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeee
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
original reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: uuuuuu.png (434x214, 8K)

Based Pasta

This is an original comment

Attached: 1504031552807.jpg (1200x859, 253K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA

The fire rises, brother!

yes there are, r9k is incel terrorist base, they want kill all, shut it down!

Propaganda.
Flyers.
Tracts.

We proclaim the noble suffering of Incels, and point out the undue hate we receive on a daily basis. Decry the Chad's and Stacies death/rape/descrimanation threats and rightfully paint ourselves as the victims who must rise up against a degenerate society.

FUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=IyiLNcbbpwo

Real talk, if you do this properly it could work in our favor. Right now we're being painted as bloodthirsty apes, if we manage to make them see us as victims and the shooters as just the crazy ones who snapped we might get the minority treatment (positive shilling).

soon brother,soon
we shall have our revenge, inshallah

Attached: 141117372423.jpg (1011x482, 111K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=R6_SI0DejpU

In all seriousness this sounds like a fucking demon

youtube.com/watch?v=9CNfPGaC7wo
THREAD THEME HERE BOYOS

rip in piece vocal chords

>mfw normalfags will see this and take it serious

omg the virgins are going to kill us LMAO

Attached: 1508842988091.jpg (409x409, 45K)

>tfw Jow Forums is literally ISIS now
what happened to this board?

>not having sex and having no friends is the same thing as fighting a religious war and chopping peoples heads off

Attached: lol.png (600x512, 298K)

>"alfa, this is beta can you hear me?"
>"what it is beta?"
>"tfw no gf got too strong, we can't control it anymore. we lost control, over."

Attached: nazi.png (1036x1586, 987K)

That's what the Media thinks of us.
They want this.
They want some one to hate
They want a Boogeyman
They Need an enemy

We are Honored.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (746x578, 69K)

internet hate machine
youtube.com/watch?v=aQq2QtFgWg4

Jow Forums is a board of peace. The actions of a few radicals do not properly reflect our faith.

Attached: 1444036234256.png (534x507, 225K)

I blame moot. Evey thing went to shit after he left. I hope the poor cu.ck is being kept in google's basement wage slaving 24/7.

I hereby declare the "beta uprising" as the Red Sun Movement!
Anthem: youtu.be/y4_qFrc6704

Attached: 8065cb8105d28ddf8199bd3e9f68b719.jpg (550x539, 33K)

can i still fight by your sides if i'm only half involuntary celib ?

Could be better.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S03R-TudZSU
The official theme of the revolution.

ANY ONE TAINTED BY THE ROAST SHALL BE ELIMINATED.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

The normies have taken everything from us.
OWARI DA!

Attached: katana_pepe.png (924x560, 48K)

It's time for the hunters to become the hunted.

Attached: 1525453831743.jpg (960x720, 93K)

I highly doubt there are any normies currently reading this thread and falling for this funny meme.. what a waste.

I wish you were right, but after the recent "incel" bullshit, many normalfags have been visiting r9k.

There is at least one.
You, for thinking it's a meme.

Someone needs to finish off Elliot's job and go to that sorority house that was locked

good meme friend. They'll never know for sure though ;)

What I don't understand is why he gave up after one fucking locked door. He could have shot the locks and gotten all the Stacies, he was committed, but no, he had to go kill completely unrelated normalkeks, most of which were male.

It could have been closed anyway, maybe the roasties were in a deep sleep

fuck you the end is near

soon the Elliot prophecy will be fulfilled and the unclean will pay the price with blood

Attached: 1521047031079.jpg (500x500, 18K)

its time for the sleeper cells... to awaken... !

Attached: mr RATATATAT.png (550x385, 91K)

What's the action plan op?

what the hell man.. right now?

Attached: bantsu.png (396x385, 108K)

Beta Uprising now

oregano and original

Attached: RLF flag.png (1850x1000, 222K)

The sleeper cells have been awoken, do you what you must do and become legendary

I'm not as great as you all.
You are good with computers, you can create fake news, recruit dumb people to do your bidding and wage cyberwars.

Let's create fake tinder profiles and spam tinder!

Why shouldnt incel untermench be gassed. Inferior genetics and literally plotting against your countrymen. Worse thank kikes desu

They got us surounded frens! What to do?

Attached: PepeSpecial.jpg (251x201, 9K)

>>Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Bullshit. It's like saying guns don't stop other people with guns. Only hate can destroy hate.
This. And if that doesn't work, we band together and start Robot-Wing Death Squads.

we must retret bak to the alps.. team charlie you ar on ur own.. see you in after leaf...

Attached: 1519398256277.jpg (1024x665, 99K)

why not guys...
come on...
we got some proxies and such...

>You will never fight in a great beta uprising with different Wojaks and Pepes

Why even fucking live in this boring shithole

THat nigger isn't properly stored.

IDIOTS!
Stop fighting among yourselves. Stop baiting each other.
You have a motive and enemy. Plan and use your resources.

Do you want to remain this way?

I already suggested spamming tinder
I mean that would effectively ruin internet dating for normans
Let's be serious for a second guys

REINFORCEMENTS UNDERWAY

Attached: 1507055900076.jpg (966x287, 60K)

Exactly.
You don't really need to go out and do something physical like that guy from the news.
Use the anonymity, the smokescreen. You guys are wizards with your computers and tech.
Get serious about this situation. It is one thing that this image board is shit but you don't need the normies to remind you that each day. Looks like the decentralised anonymous is failing.

good luck, user.
oreganoooo0o0o0o0o0o0

Attached: 1517607602061.png (941x887, 199K)

>Please, let's get out of this filth.
We are were we belong, the trash.

Reinforcement (the act) can be under way. Reinforcements (the people) can be en route.

Ameriburgers in AC-130s overhead.
Hold your noses boys, we're dropping normie-seeking pissbombs!

Attached: I+know+a+several+cops+my+dad+being+one+but+_2d2b2f8f27d79458dc414e4e775346fe.jpg (330x357, 15K)

You losers deserve no sympathy from me.

We're the trash? Why do you say that? Who are the ones who created the paradigm in which we are the trash? Normal people. We all here know the nature of normals. They're the trash. They're the filth.

They're a disease, a plague upon our kind. They're getting bold now, targeting us directly like this, calling us by name. Soon all pretence will be stripped away and they will be rounding up virgins and arresting them for not being normal.

We must inoculate ourselves against this normalfag plague, and cleanse the earth of their sickness.

you want blood.
all that a true incel wants is a gf.

What are we to do now that this crushing blow has been delivered?

Attached: We've got Feels here!.png (681x602, 495K)

Its useless robot
These posters are children
Come to the incel forum

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg (591x800, 58K)

beta to the bitter end

>I know, it's all a jest but hell, you're just giving their fire a whole lot of fuel.

What really gives a care about that?

This is not even about incels anymore. They have labeled /r9k as the "incel board" and also claimed that we are the "alt-right." They are assigned us into a group that they can hate with the hope of harming us at some point. That is how normies operate. They want us destroyed because we don't buy into their almost finished an English BA understanding of the world.

>They want us destroyed

This is all that matters. Why, when, how, doesn't matter anymore. It's too late.

Always remember, when you see a normal, that they want you dead. They revel in your suffering.

Didn't school teach you anything? Since I was three fucking years old I've had this treatment. Now I'm nearly thirty and I'm tired of hearing their justifications. The fact is that they want to hurt us and to destroy us and any rationalisation is only there so they can justify their fucking evil after the fact and hold themselves up as the good guys.

This desu. I spent all my school years, you might even say my youth, trying to appease normals and earn their approval, it never fucking works unless you are willing to erase who you are and conform to their bullshit. There is no peaceful coexistence with this scum, they want to destroy you from day one and then act surprised when someone fights back.

Maybe we are, but take a look around, it's all trash if you fall into relativism

People only respect what they fear. Feminism happened due to them rioting in the streets to the point of stopping business from going according to plan, it was forced. Consequences are all that matters to people.

Attached: 1462853027913.jpg (640x637, 49K)

>Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
>Quoting Martin Luther King
kek

Attached: Toooommmm.jpg (800x450, 59K)

yes lets just continue down this never ending tunnel of misery

fuck off! at least in rage our lives will have some impact on the world