Write letters to people who won't read them

Write letters to people who won't read them.
Preferably not to Anna.

Attached: it's a letter.jpg (3706x2470, 925K)

T,

I miss you. I miss how things were in the old times. I miss hugging you.

-me

M,
I know you were just waiting for me to let my guard down so you could make fun of me to your groupies and I'm glad I spit in your drink when you weren't looking
-B

M,

Sorry for not being honest with you sooner. My whole life could be different now.

J.

I'm sorry how I hurt you, you didn't deserve the way we ended and I was selfish, I knew I was going through a lot but so were you and I was blind to it. You're one of the most accomplished and talented and sunshiney girls I've ever met. Seeing you the other night hurt me, you had a backpack on... were you going somewhere? You looked sad and worried despite the fact that the event was such a happy one. The person I was with said you were smiling when we left, I didn't see you there though. You'll forever hold a a part of my heart and I hope you can forgive me. More than that though, I want you to find the most perfect love. You deserve it, with that incredibly large smile it gives you. Never let the world dull your light, J. Just because not all the promises we made to each other were kept, I really do mean that you're one of the most special girls to ever exist and I hope everyone in a future holds a mirror up to that fact.

-Your First

Dear M,
I hope we can be friends again.I hope you can go back to the time when you were a better and more successful person.I still wish that we would go back to being like we were ~5 years ago.
-A

I used to come here and write you letters.
But I don't have anything else to say.
Am I forgetting about you? I really hope so.
Am I getting better? No.
I am a mess. Sometimes I think about you a lot. But I swear, I'm forgetting about you.
I feel like everything is gonna get worse.
D

Attached: 1521045067793.png (920x736, 193K)

Why are you such a pussy and devoid of basic decency that you had to resort to ghosting me instead of being an adult and expressing you do not want to stay in touch?
Why are you so selfish and histrionic?
Why did I even think for a second that you were different?

Regardless, best of luck in your future endeavours, I wish you manage to work past your suicidal ideation and lead a fulfilling life.

Attached: 1398744226403.jpg (500x279, 14K)

Dear A,
You're a namby pamby white livered sissy lilly nana faggot. Go have a tea party with your stuffed animals because you'll never have friends :T

Ur a dick,
K.C.

Me,

I'm sorry.

>tfw i have no one to write a letter to because i've isolated myself from any human contact for all these years

You're a piece of shit and you toyed with my trust. I'd hate you but I would very much rather forget about your pathetic ass

:(((

oriiginal sadness

Dear Lonerbot,
Why do you in particular particularly avoid other people? What sorts of things do you enjoy doing?

Dear T,
I'm way too in love with you. It doesn't seem right, there's something wrong with it, something wrong with me. All I do is act stupid and embarrass myself because I'm desperate for something, anything, to go well. I don't know what the hell I'm doing.
R

I don't feel comfortable around people. If I'm in a group of people, I feel like I don't belong there, like I'm just taking up space. If it's just one on one, my autism activates and I can't say anything coherent. My heart starts pounding against my chest whenever I'm in a crowded area, or even when I'm walking around in public, like on the sidewalk or something. I don't enjoy the company of other people but I hate being so alone.

I listen to music, mostly. Usually 3-6 albums a day since I have nothing much to do.

>thread dies after i post
typical. bumping.

Looks like you weren't made to be with other people, lonerbot
Try to love your loneliness then and get used to it.
Or wear a mask in front of others, fake it till you make it, even if you're just taking space you will not be lonely.
What music do you listen to?

>Or wear a mask in front of others, fake it till you make it, even if you're just taking space you will not be lonely.
That's what I do at my job. I put up this whacky act, try to make people laugh and stuff, since I can be an autist but play it off as a joke. But I can't bring myself to feel normal around them.

>What music do you listen to?
Anything, really. I've been listening to Buckethead, Ytpo (or Utro, the english pronunciation, they're a russian post punk band), Isis, Aidan Baker, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Radiohead and Talking Heads a lot recently, though.

J.S
Im glad you left on the plane for your accounting career.
Wish I could go back in time -change what I said and the way I acted but it's too late. None of it was your fault.
Now I know to be kinder and to love more when challenged.
Regardless, you deserve the best and I know the real you.
God knows there's a better plan for the both of us.
-AN

Wearing a mask can hurt, but hopefully some day you'll meet someone that can see through it and see you for what you really are. Which it isn't always a good thing honestly. Where do you work?
Nice music taste, though. I listen to Radiohead too sometimes.

>Where do you work?
I work as a waiter, which is pretty much torture for me. But I have to endure it, since it puts money on the table and keeps the blankets on me.

Thanks, I've been really warming up to OK Computer recently, especially Exit Music and Subterranean Homesick Alien.

Get a job and learn an instrument in your free time.

Get a job where you have to interact with other people more

I've been thinking of learning the bass, but I probably can't focus enough to actually remember what's what and I'll lose interest in a week.

>Get a job where you have to interact with other people more
I would if I could, but I'm lucky to have even landed this as a job. Never went to uni and got through high school with barely acceptable grades.

That is bad, it's kinda of a shitty job itself, and it doesn't seem like you can enjoy it.

I really hope that you'll find a way to end your loneliness, lonerbot
You seem like a good person, hope you'll be alright one day

Thank you. I really appreciate you saying that.

please talk to me. i miss you so much

S,
I don't know what I'm doing with my life. I wish I could see you more. I wish that I could fix myself. Please don't give up on me.
-M

M

I keep waiting for you everyday to come back and talk to me, you were the only thing that gave me a reason to live and move forward, and you are still that reason. You are not the piece of shit here and because of that I beg you to forgive me, I hurt you but I didnt meat it. I wanbt you to forgive me to hurting myself too, I'm just mentally ill now that you're not here anymore Im back to my old ways and everyone asks me what could they do for me to fix it but I can't, I cant, M. To say goodbye forever is not in my mind it makes it broken, now I fucking hate myself too I wanbt to die everyday more and more, I try to ind a reason to not to do it but I cant find it by myself, now that you're gone, my "light", Why did you leave me like,this and who will give what you gave to me. I keep remembering that person I saw for the first timeat that garden everytime I remember that I break and cry and I dont know what to do with myself I want to die, fuck I cant anymore, come back I miss you to the death

-S

Dear Lonerbot,
Sorry for the slow response. Cleaning my apartment. I hate domestic shit :T
You sound like me when I was a bit younger. It took me a lot of practice to learn to control my spazzing. If I can do it you can too. I'm a shitty person. You sound like a nice person who just has a hard time connecting. You could try getting a night job where you interact with people less. I clean buildings in the middle of the night, but I've recently started doing a bit of food service too. Its honestly kind of nerve-wracking so I self medicate. I can imagine its even worse fast paced.
"Road to Nowhere" is my favorite Talking Heads song.
What part of the world do you hail from?

>Sorry for the slow response. Cleaning my apartment. I hate domestic shit :T
It's okay, take your time. Better than no response at all.

>"Road to Nowhere" is my favorite Talking Heads song.
Mine's probably Life During Wartime or Houses in Motion.

>What part of the world do you hail from?
The U.S, unfortunately.

Dear Lonerbot,
I'm far too anal retentive to stop replying to you in letter form. Forgive me for being asinine.
Are you an oldfag or a green young'un. Your musical taste says either "hip grandpa" or "born in the wrong generation" (I am, of course, only ribbing you but this is Jow Forums so I feel the need to say it).
I, too, am from the Accursed Burgerrealms as well. Left part. Geographically, politics is a fucking toilet.
What is the best thing you ever ate?

Dear J
Would you like to be friends again?
I

Attached: p56104c780.jpg (225x234, 21K)

>Too
>As well
I should neck myself for that one.

Dear you
why am i still thinking about this, you most likely dont care.

me

Never assume always find the answer so the path forward isn't burden with past.

get the fuck off my board faggot

youre all cancerous and i clearly have nothing in common with any of you, no shared opinions, no shared interests anymore, thats why i left fucker

if I could find a clear answer, I would. I would like more than anything to move forward. Thanks though user

Why do you hate me OP?

Why can't I write to Anna.

It's just a form of relief to write pointless bullshit to the person I miss the most.

It's not like I can change the clock back anyway. Not that it would help.

I'll always love you Anna.

- J

Sometimes its a journey to find the answer sometimes just taking a direct route. Sometimes you get an answer that you least expect. But glad I can help

C,

You said such nice things. You made me feel needed. You reminded me why I didn't, shouldn't, kill myself. I don't know why we stopped talking. Maybe I was afraid because I've never been in a situation like this in all my 20 years here. Maybe it's because I was afraid to show myself to someone new. Maybe it's because I knew you were too good for me. I'm sorry. I'm so, so, sorry. I know you don't forgive me. I don't forgive me either. I find myself thinking of you all the time these days. I hope you think of me too.

me

Dear me

Stop taking so much adderall

t. me

Dear user,

Stop taking so much adderall.

-me

Initials? and whats the last letter for C

A,

I'm really fucking sorry for myself that I can't do anything to have you..
I keep writing poems about you, about your beauty, about everything I love in you. Almost every week I go to a bar where we met each other for the first time. I was so happy when I had been looking in your eyes. Time is passing but I still match every girl I meet to you. Blaming them in my own mind for not being as beautiful as you. I find no happiness in anything, I can't even drink too much because it makes me feel sadder. I have no idea what can I do. You are so close but yet you're so far away. Like we were from different realities and it might be it. I'll blame myself forever for not telling you how I feel. But maybe that's how it should be...
- M

Dear Adderall user,
Share with me so you're less likely to die and I don't fail school. Win-win, eh? Eeeeeeh?

Dear Me.

I kinda miss being angry, I wish I had more rage built up but eh I can't get the juices flowing.
There's nothing really to get mad about, so no real fuel for me to keep truckin, everything just worked out in the end am just being a bit of a lazo-ball.

But this post, it's something like tempting fate.

Attached: 1490157769929.jpg (553x440, 48K)

>complaining about being ghosted by someone with suicidal ideation
how much more self-centered can you get?

Lol. Person's a shit probably dont worry

Neha,

The way you love me, the way you take my name, the way your eyes look for me everywhere... sweetheart, I cannot tell you how special you are to me. You've given me a reason to wake up in the morning and look forward to the day. You've given me a reason to be that better person I've always thought about. You chased away the evils inside my head, reminding me every moment to catch that bus.

I know I was late, I know you're married now, and I'm sorry for being too weak to run away with you. Honestly, I'm scared, of being a liability on your head. But never, for a moment, have I doubted that YOU are the THE ONE. Maybe one day we'll be together, but mostly it won't happen. I still won't stop loving you though. I cannot. Seeing you smile is my biggest obsession right now. I'm gonna chase it. For you, for us.

I love you

Attached: 31818438_1400598270076005_1770825543105642496_n.jpg (864x864, 125K)

god,
could shaq dunk on himself?
asking for a friend
-tofer

Dear D,

I'm sorry I hated you for all these years. Even though you abandoned me to save your own reputation I can't blame you. In the end I wound up doing the same to another former friend of mine without even realizing the hypocrite I was being. It would take my dumbass a couple years to make the connection. I wonder if he hates me as much as I hated you

-B

I wish I didn't like you so much. You're just going to end up hurting me, aren't you? I love you more than anything, but that'll never matter.

L,

Whore. Cunt. Slut. Bitch. Slattern. Strumpet. I hate you beyond all reason. I hope you disappear into whatever town you've moved to. You'll never fucking be who or what you are. No matter how much you tune up your tits or your gooch, you won't be the imaginary perfect princess you want to be. You're an unfaithful, selfish, ungrateful, self-centered fucking ass. I hope you get destroyed in all the way a person can be destroyed. Fuck you.

A

What makes you so sure it will never matter?

Dear O,

I know you have somebody else and I don't know why I do this to myself and feel more than friendship for you. I can't even tell you because it would ruin our friendship; you'd distance yourself from me. This will have to do instead.

C

Because they have never and will never love me.

not OP but I'm in a similar case. As much as I love her and she loves me, we cannot do anything about it because she's married to someone else.

There's just a lot of heart ache down the road for us, but we cannot stop loving each other.

I'm this guy

>I wish you manage to work past your suicidal ideation and lead a fulfilling life

It's not your fault things didn't work out. It wasn't meant to be. Maybe in another life.

Attached: 1525306290726.gif (500x367, 1.54M)

Why not in this one?

God,

They say your everywhere and always watching so if its not too much to ask could you speak up and say hi once and awhile. Its gets rather lonely in here.

B

sup dawg
t. god

Imogen
I love you to pieces. I missed you so much. At this time when I'm really needing a best friend you've been wonderful
E

Dear Anna,

YOU FUCKED ME YOU BITCH! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU AND YOUR DUMB STUPID RETARD DOG WHO BIT MY DICK! YOU BITCH!

Sincerely, Randy

Thanks for being the last person to make me feel anything.

-nobody.

I hope you give me another chance.

Connor
I'm worried I might stop breathing tonight, entirely of my own doing. I am scared to die. I want to live. And I don't want to cause you anymore pain. I hope you're okay

r9k

stop being melodramatic self-pitying pieces of shit

- chad

lol gaay

Dear Kenzie,

Hearing about your suicide through a friend using your account trying to solve why you finally did it was not a confidence booster. Glad that I'm so ugly that you'd kill yourself. Burn in Hell, you manipulative whore.

Sincerely, Max.

Dear anna

Please for the love of god be my brap gf
All I want is your sweet smell all over me after you sit on my face

Attached: 1525221417649.png (612x960, 631K)

Ryan,
Its nearing 2 years. Everytime I take a step forward I stumble back several more. Last night, as I was beating the crap out of a guy I had little interest in outside of roughing up, I was thinking about you and how much I would have cared for you after doing something like that. I grew bored and told him to go home. I would never grow bored of you.

Discordtranny kenzie?

No, at least I don't think it was a tranny.

what did she look like?
i can tell if it was or not

had me worried for a minute
i haven't kept up with her

Attached: tumblr_oihnsyp0CQ1qg53joo1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 305K)

Small, thin, with dark brownish hair

not tranny kenzie

same, i was scared

not her
all is well

Attached: 1497642159841.jpg (688x1019, 75K)

B,
I didn't mean to hurt you.
N

Are you male or femal

L,
I am so sorry i rejected you i didn't believe that i need to be loved
Y

Delany

I always wanted to ask you out, but i left town before having enough balls to do it. I also wanna hit it too lol

Thank god you're too normie to ever get close to r9k

Best wishes, A

M,

Love me love me.

Hey A,

I don't really know what to say.
I would have never in my wildest dreams thought that a heartfelt message on that fated day would lead to this.
Seriously, it went from the occasional message to a daily thing so fast.
You probably feel like I've helped you a lot, but you have no idea how much you've also helped me.
It went from me living on monotone autopilot, feeling depressed, to waking up every day happy because I had something to look forward to.

Your messages asking about my day and saying you enjoy our talks, wishing me a good day, actually demonstrating that you care about me and not only saying it. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
I can only hope you feel the same way about me as I do about you.
If only you didn't live in another fucking continent.

t. your doof

Dear T,
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's almost like you're trying to contrive an excuse to break up with me. It seems like you really feel that something will go wrong in the future so you're trying to create the chaos you fear.

no n0 non on on on0n0n0n0 i hate these fucking threads holy shit people actually think you're writing to them when you're not

Dear M,
I won't marry someone unless they're madly in love with me, they want to spend the rest of forever with me, and they want me to be their home.
I look forward to living out my old age in a shack in the middle of nowhere by myself. I used to be bitter, but now I'm not. My heart moved on. Now I'm just waiting for you to get bored. I've started building a life and a future for myself, by myself. I just haven't said anything to you about it.
Despite all this I do love you. But you know that's never mattered for me. The people I love are better off with me gone, even if I am probably the person what loves them most. Love never matters. I'm not so scared to be alone now. I know it's better this way. Nobody has ever loved me enough to want me to be their future and it can't last without genuine love.
I thank you for being honest and not making promises you don't mean to keep. You were the only good one and I'm content with you being my last.
I'm so fucking old.

C.

Oh shit, I fell asleep. Sorry.

I'm pretty new, only been on Jow Forums since about 2012. I'm 21 right now, but I really enjoy today's music, I just got into more classic stuff recently.

I think the best thing I ever ate was some mac and cheese my mom used to make for me. Or maybe a pepperoni pizza.

A,

Writing to you here because otherwise I'd actually message you.

Had a terrible night last night. It was supposed to be fun but instead I got sucked into a vortex of misery.

When I think of messaging you I feel pain. But I also have a great desire for your attention. But I'm also afraid you're going to stop your thin veneer of niceness and make me feel worse.

Why did you have to do this.

Dear Letter user,

Thanks for sending me, a total stranger, an actual paper letter. That's awesome. Honestly, getting things by snail mail feels so damn good. Sorry I have not written you back yet.

-R

Dear b,
>i like u a lot .
But i know we can never meet irl,, i am the opposite of everything you like . It hurts that you find parts of me disgusting.
I dont know if you know how much i like u,
But if you did. It is awful that you wld toy with me like that
I hope that you get everything u want .
Youre so cold and so warm , youre amazing. And I have never met anyone like u
,J

Aww,
Thhts either super annoying . Or sweet

InitiaIs, user? Who is this for?

what's your inital(s)

user what is your initial don't do this

And thus he claimed what could finally be his: everything.