I've been drinking a 6 pack of Heineken everyday for the last 20 days...

I've been drinking a 6 pack of Heineken everyday for the last 20 days. Gets me drunk but I am getting sick of the fucking taste. Are they're any other better tasting beers that'll get me drunk/buzzed?

Attached: heineken-single-walled-ice-bucket-white.jpg (800x800, 97K)

dude Heineken is one of the WORST beers i have ever had and i drink way more than you.

try:
corona with lime
Guinness
Murphys (cheaper version of guinness but just as good imo)
miller lite - i know its cheap shit but still better than heinieken

or try some cheap wine maybe
or liquor

ANYTHING but heineken

>Guinness
Hope you're enjoying that mineral water there, buddy

Attached: 1491203786355.jpg (401x367, 36K)

literally any other beer

All beer tastes pretty bad

Really!? I don't mind it that much. Ive seen people suggest corona

as said, anything else. Heineken tastes like skunked ass. go find a local brewery and start trying shit.

but if you're gonna be an alcoholic might as well switch to something harder.

Pilsner Urquell is my go-to beer. Good taste and not expensive.

Attached: yum.jpg (500x500, 46K)

here's my credentials by the way, from untappd

Attached: Screenshot_20180504-173137.png (912x538, 202K)

teehee I only drink bubblegum vodka :3

Attached: 1518089504895.jpg (491x491, 68K)

there's literally thousands of beers, if you're sick of the taste of those avoid euro pale lagers, its what they are, some are better, some are worse. start branching out.

>6 pack of Heineken everyday for the last 20 days
I suggest you slowly decrease your daily beer consumption until you hit zero

Attached: sicario heineken.png (646x647, 579K)

Try water and a side of sorting out your life

You're killing yourself and wasting money on shit tier beer

HEINEKEN?!

FUCK THAT SHIT!

I like Newcastle Brown Ale. Should be easily available.

not to be "that guy", but six beers really gets you drunk? I'm like 5'10 and 140lbs and six beers is when I just start to feel an OK buzz.

as for good beers, if you're in the US:

Bell's
Lagunitas
Dogfish Head
Stone
Sierra Nevada

a lot of these are going to be around $10-$15 a six pack, but most if not all of the ipas and stouts are around 7%+ alc.

>A 6 pack
I'm guessing your not packing a lot of mass but anyway, I cant help with taste because idgf about taste. Steel Reserve or Bud red is usually what I drink. Steels cheap af and has a high alcohol content.

interesting I'm 5'11 175 and 6 beers would get me a bit drunk. Not hammered or anything but over buzzed that's for sure. I only drink twice a week tho.

Guinnes or Pilsner

Yeah I'm super fucking skinny. I honestly cant fucking fathom how you guys can drink 15-20 beers. I'll never be able to do that.

Get fatter Lol

my limit over the night is probably around 12-13 beers. I can do more than that, but the bloat gets real.

you won't survive another year if you keep doing that, user
6 pack a day will melt your liver in no time

Wtf are you drinking beard for?? You are wasting your money if getting "drunk" is what you wanted. Start drinking liquor with higher alcohol content.

*beer FUCK

I'm new to whole drinking thing. I used to do drugs but I have turned over a new leaf

Drink malt liquor faggot

Yuengling is the ONLY decent, non-import beer in America.

At least, that's what my German co-workers on work vistas say anyway. I dont drink that shit but i would trust their opinion onnl beer though i suppose.

BABST BLUE RIBBON :DDDD

>Guinness
>mineral water
are you fucking stupid? Guinness is one of the most flavorful brews in Europe. Sorry your soiboy ass can't handle a slight bitterness.