So uhm I still feel we should do something about this

So uhm I still feel we should do something about this...
I mean, seriously its fucked up...

Attached: hypergamy-in-a-pic.jpg (500x483, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1ewPvnob30M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't worry. Feminism has a solution.

Attached: fixed.png (500x483, 209K)

Why don't the ugly guys just go after all those 10/10 girls who are lonely?

Because those girls wont date them. They are holding out for the top 3.

I'm an incel myself. But if you really think about it, IS it fucked up? I mean creatures die without ever reproducing all of the time. It's just the way it is. Who are we to say it's evil or not? It's not like they're restricting our rights. Only reason we don't have women is simply because they didn't choose us. How is it not entirely better that we inferiors die out in the game of natural selection?

Become hotter and more pleasant

No, no. You just have to BE YOURSELF.

10/10 girls have a buffer of orbiters and mother hens and gaybffs to block away anyone who might take her attention

You mean become an 8...

I have everything i need despite flaws... Except courage :(

this
fucking bluepilled faggot who will never learn

Kek like how juggernaut law makes the toppest of top roasts relatively less attractive than average looking roasts

>hottest chick not getting any
Yeah right.

More like she refuses to give it up. Remember, women are the ones with all the power in the dating market.

You have to see that this trend continuing is not healthy for society. Women's standards have only gotten higher and higher, and if it keeps up and we keep ignoring it, we'll revert back to caveman mating patterns. Forced monogamy and giving betas women was a huge part of how society remained stable. Almost no one will have an attitude like yours and will inevitably get pissed off and go on a rampage or just give up and stop contributing.

>More like she refuses to give it up.

ive never seen a vagina-ridden wom*n ever pursue abstinence

the chart is about stable gf/bf bonds, not whether 10/10s have sex

for every relationship doesnt there need to be 1 guy and 1 girl? That means its not
a 2:1 ratio from guys to girls..... if standards are getting higher then there will be more single women.

why are the bottom guys more angry than the guys above them who still get nothing

>Feminism has a solution
A final solution

Attached: based_asians.jpg (1932x1449, 1.06M)

unironically what they want

This won't stop feminists hating you for existing

UNACCEPTABLE. THIS WILL NOT STAND.

This. It's just that they don't have the power to purge "lesser" men. Women are evil demons and don't mind making men suffer endlessly.

Koakuma kunny
yes totally

Attached: f7ce7c976ea4548985cfa56c7512507b.png (964x964, 408K)

Ignoring sexual desire is just normalizing defeatism, it's a strong natural desire that should be satisfied.

>How is it not entirely better that we inferiors die out in the game of natural selection?
Because it is no longer about natural selection but conformity to social engineering. High IQ rational people are becoming genetic dead ends because they fail to adapt to the insanity and no longer find a partner.

youtu.be/1ewPvnob30M

>mfw feminism's "solution" will see just as many females slaughtered as well

Attached: 1327040749948.png (577x435, 235K)

>Ignoring sexual desire is just normalizing defeatism, it's a strong natural desire that should be satisfied
Inceldom isn't even about sex, it's about being undesired and ignored. If it was about sex, incels could just go to hookers and everything would be solved. But obviously that's not the case.

I didn't watch the entire video but I think the gist of it is that women tend to pick evil men
They think they're creating a superior breed when in actuality their dooming society
I mean look at those comments earlier about sillicon valley incels
There is no reason why somebody working in freaking sillicon valley should be an incel
These roasties are clearly retarded and should have their rights taken away or their own good and their children's wellbeing

I fucking hate women. I really really do.
Of course this is not original