Why is the incel meme suddenly blowing up?

Why is the incel meme suddenly blowing up?

Attached: 4CDF4A7B-B9CF-4464-8A1B-3F000C4D6ACE.png (612x491, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUgQPzq6ifc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why is the incel meme suddenly blowing up?

they are trying to attack Jow Forums without making it look like they are attacking Jow Forums....

So, incel, video games, anime, etc... are all now targets.

Clear power play that no one is noticing.

1. Prioritizing sexual activity to be the sole value of a person.
2. Destroying celibacy
3. Further emasculating men
4. Allowing women to solely define the value as men instead of scientific or artistic work.

Because Jow Forums users get triggered and trolled.

Ellen Mao made a tweet about it, plebbitors picked it up

When they tried to mess with vidyas too much, GG happened, leading to mass red pilling and Trump getting elected.
Do they have any idea what will happen if they try to mess with anime too much?

Women are tired of men who doesn't look like Simon Nessman, so they're gonna team up with alpha chads and hunt down beta incel cucks, especially those in tech for some reason.

(((They))) want it to

Attached: 133333.png (900x554, 493K)

Its human nature to have fear, hate, and a boogie man.

Clear insinuations no one is noticing.

1. Women are sex objects for men who " deserve it".
2. Sex is a reward that women use to give value.
3. Woman are unable to give value to men in classical academia terms so they must target insecurities ( Primal and primitive )
4. Are clearly defining woman in a gender role.

It doesn't blow up until I google what it means. I finally got around to googleing red guards the other day so it may take a while.

but at the end of the day the INCEL is the true enemy of feminism, not the MRA, no, the incel. Feminists just want to free women to fuck chad. Feminists feel entitled to everything and the natural enemy is the loser man who feels entitled to womens bodies. Feminists want "control" over there bodies they can't imagine a loser man wanting a girls body.
And I say this all through their words, incels at the core are ugly guys who are sad they can't get a gf because they're ugly

Attached: 1789333355.png (900x554, 523K)

Them digits

the same reason any trend vilifying white males comes out of nowhere, you know the answer user, cmon, you can do it...

Attached: butseriouslyitsjews.jpg (329x500, 26K)

Why are they acting like its an actual homogenous terror group with some sort of agenda?

I thought the whole 'incel' thing was a meme, why is the MSM acting like it's a terrorist organisation

Attached: ibba09q6gap01.jpg (1080x524, 87K)

>not entitled to anyone's body
>not even your own

Basically what they are doing is reverse slut shaming.
Can't shame a man for being a slut, so shame him for not being a degenerate slut.

Attached: 1516489167357.jpg (674x584, 104K)

its not a meme, ther really are people out there who dont get laid and are desperately lonely, but the media is portraying it like its some organized band of he man woman haters when it reality its just lonely people with no social skills, there are women in the same boat, but that doesn't fit the (((narrative))), clip VERY related

youtube.com/watch?v=aUgQPzq6ifc

Attached: nukapupper.gif (500x281, 685K)

>Do they have any idea what will happen if they try to mess with anime too much?

it's not going to stop them....

Same thing happened when they coined the alt-right term.

I am going out tonight and I am going to ask girls if they would like to cure my inceldom, I bet ill find a slut willing to do some community service.

Just take the gay pill. What are they going to do then? Ban homosexuality?

>Why is the incel meme suddenly blowing up?
Shills flooding the board and nu/pol/ is too stupid to ignore it all.

Because a lot of stuff is about to blow up.

because the truck of peace you dumbass

see
They also want you to classify yourself for easy dismissal and/or attack. They have, essentially, a deplatforming checklist.

"Oh, I play games."
>Wow what a racist misogynist.

I haven't had my mind on dating.
>Wow, what do you have against women? You must be an incel terrorist.

Yes, I'm a white male.
>Wow, what do you have against migrants?

Yes, I own a gun.
>Wow, what are you gonna do, shoot me? Bloodthirsty nutjob.

Imagine being a white male gamer gun owner that's not dating. Or any combination of their buzzword checklist. That's what they want.

Because of that canadian who killed ladies with his van of peace.

did you really have to quote the one sentence post? retard

cause the incels are running the media

Simply this

i feel like the word incel is being used too much online right now that it just becomes a cringe word that roasties and nu-males will distance themselves from a year from now, perhaps we need to accelerate the use of the word

Attached: how to spot a roastie.png (1887x2545, 789K)

Start spreading incel means that include female incels as well and watch and laugh as the left stops talking about entirely

Memes*

Because people were too stupid to understand the moment the attack happened. I made several threads about how this was way bigger than people were giving it credit for.

Alex Jones talked about this. Sorry sorry. Powerful Alex Jones talked about this. They will false flag some shit and blame on incels and Jow Forums and pol and other alt-right or non-marxist groups. Don't fall for it tho. This is coordinated. We already see thru it. The Brain Force and water filters Alex sold me have helped me see thru the lies.

>Imagine being a white male gamer gun owner that's not dating
>mfw my very existence makes leftist heads explode

Attached: newman1.jpg (318x398, 14K)

They're already incels. I don't get the point of this new campaign by the left. By definition incels are not choosing to avoid women, women are already choosing to avoid them

Because a self described incel drove a van into a crowd in Canada.
And since incel is a group that isnt defined by race or religion, its a safe thing to talk about and criticize.
They wont dare discuss radical islam because thats offensive. But disenfranchised usually white guys is free game

Because it's group that had complains but it was silent.

You are close to correct. It is simply that they must crush whites and non-leftists or non-marxists. So yes they will go after white incels and no one will care. It is safe cuz (((they))) allow it to be safe. ANd discussing islam is unsafe cuz (((they)))say so.

the jews have been forcing the incel meme all day

yup

My body is ready

Attached: FFDD638D-797F-4853-A6AD-DE7433F24AAC.png (662x540, 273K)

Tbqh incel is a pretty good description of Jow Forums.

who cares
I'm a Vocel

>1488

Attached: 792F8C9C-99EB-4E2E-9BEF-45FCE4B0CD48.gif (300x100, 292K)

>INCEL
Daily Reminder: Incel is a Reddit word. It was started on reddit and there is an organized effort by the left to spread the use of the word. Just take a look at how many incel threads are in the catalog.
Jow Forums has always used Robot or Wizard. Only kike shills, meme flags, and reddit roasties use the word incel. Do your part and call them out

Attached: 1524348611054.jpg (334x334, 88K)

nerd virgins
>nerd virgins
nerd virgins
>nerd virgins
nerd virgins
>nerd virgins
nerd virgins
>nerd virgins
nerd virgins
>nerd virgins
nerd virgins
>nerd virgins
nerd virgins
>nerd virgins
nerd virgins
>nerd virgins
nerd virgins
>nerd virgins
nerd virgins
>nerd virgins
nerd virgins
>nerd virgins
nerd virgins
>nerd virgins
nerd virgins
>nerd virgins
nerd virgins
>nerd virgins
nerd virgins
>nerd virgins
nerd virgins
>nerd virgins
nerd virgins
>nerd virgins
nerd virgins
>nerd virgins
nerd virgins
>nerd virgins
nerd virgins
>nerd virgins

they have been pushing the "sex is the most important thing in life" for a long time.

>Jow Forums is mostly incels
>voluntarily refusing human trash is involuntarily choosing celebence

Attached: 4FE39B15-4143-4915-93E7-A9B2F84A8275.jpg (1024x696, 92K)

the news, and you fags who keep talking about it

To bring normies here to get redpilled

Attached: 1522884049013.jpg (590x768, 102K)

This this this downies too

The left finally found an effective meme. Or at least one they could turn around and use. Props to them.

When will incel get word filtered?

Attached: 1282503616494.png (429x410, 18K)

The most important point bout incels is that the majority of them in the west are NON-WHITE, second-gen immigrants from India, Pakistan, etc. Check incels.me, they are always bitching that whites can't be incel and crying about western degeneracy ruining their abilities to date.

Attached: ttttt.jpg (278x387, 26K)

Back when Jow Forums was powerful we would make this blow up in their faces by defining ugly troll women as incels. Think Dunham, etc.

Because of the Toronto incident

How do I take the gaypill? What do fags think about gymcels?

I saw a muslim incel whine about how "it's over for minorities in the west" and I'm thinking wtf m8 minorities are taking over the west

>why is the MSM acting like it's a terrorist organisation
the MSM cannot cover anything accurately. they send in a communist feminist to "research" something for 30 minutes during their starbucks coffee break, that communist writes an article, then everyone else writes articles citing it and everyone holds round tables talking about what it said and what the implications are and how this means trump colluded with russia

All this main stream attention incel gets is just make people hate incels who were already outcasts. All they do is accelerate the process of society's decay.

>not being a chad volcel
only 3 more years until wizard powers bros

A guy ran over a bunch of canadians with a van. The media jumped all over a connection to a possible motive: his twitter had some beta uprising elliot chad stacy etc memes. Which were posted only after the initial calls police received about the attack. Hmm.

Organized left wing groups are attacking specific boards. Not even kidding

His Facebook. Also judging from the way he said "incel rebellion", he was probably a reddit incel.

What's up with the post numbers in the beginning of this thread being "wrong" and in strict order? It's like someone took the entire thread offline for a while, went through it, and reuploaded it.

This so much
I want to die

Attached: 1501305678179.png (473x532, 241K)

We can expect this to become a common sight.