Is $2.5k enough to move out of my mom's house to the city and find an apartment/job?

Is $2.5k enough to move out of my mom's house to the city and find an apartment/job?

I have about $3k in crypto I can pull out if I need to, but I'd rather it not come to that

Attached: 1525348436147.png (1280x937, 581K)

Yeah but it's risky. 2.5k is nothing. Try getting 20k first

Th-that's a lot of canoli, user

This 2.5k is to little.

Also if you wan to move in somewhere is very likely you will be asked for three months worth of rent.

Also if you don't have a job lined up you may find yourself bankrupt after a couple of months.

I just did the same senpai, got like 4-5 interviews this week (it's been 2 weeks). Probably gonna have to beg my dad for money to survive for a bit longer but it's all good.

Attached: 1519250436172.png (704x554, 241K)

lol 3k. add another 0.

No it's not. I'm assuming you're a burger?

Assuming you've got a degree you could get that in a year, if not 2 at most.

2.5k just isn't enough to be secure. If your parents are abusive 2.5k would be enough with a job lined up, but it's still not ideal. Without a job it's seriously not reccomended

Guess I'm killing myself.

See you, anons

Attached: unknown.png (540x405, 300K)

Look M8, you could do it, it's just very risky?
Do you have a lined up job?
Do you have a degree?
Do you live in fatland?
Is the city a major one like New York?

I can give a much better answer with that

What's wrong with living with your mother?

Attached: 1518670334230.jpg (518x433, 136K)

Bare minimum rent in any sort of city will be probably 600 dollars a month. You will need to put down at least the first months rent and a whole month as a security deposit, minimum. That's literally the bare bones minimum you will ever find.

So that 1200 down right there. You might get 3 months, MIGHT if you eat nearly nothing. You will need internet and a phone to get a job. You will NEED those things. A library would be able to serve as internet, maybe, but it would be rough.

If you already have a suit and nice cloths to interview in you might get 3 months before you are fucked. Right proper fucked.

I wonder if I should do the same. I have $60k though.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-04-12-20h47m06s039.png (1280x720, 849K)

No job.
High School degree.
USA.
Planning on Vegas.

if you're a qt femboi and willing to be a dirty little prostitute, then that's more than enough.

No find your local comfortable living standard savings. Triple it. Then do it.

There's no rush to live the miserable debt fueled wagey life of the normie.

You're just gonna give me an erection and ask me worthless number questions? Fuck off.

Seriously not recommended then unless parents are abusive. As other people have said of you get fired your money will drain real quick

Try getting to 20k, that's enough to be secure. It's much easier than it sounds.

If you could use the money and fly to me, I'll be glad to give you a place to stay and help you get on your feet.

I imagine that it's hard to believe a deal like that on a place like this, but I'm here if possible.

Attached: 1376449904371.jpg (600x721, 247K)

Living innacity its way too little. Apartment rent is fucked, and apartments usually want to know you have a job secured while jobs sometimes won't take your app seriously if you live too far away.

600 a month? Not in any US city lmfao. Going to be $1000+ anywhere. I live in a town of 30,000 people and the cheapest apartment in the black/mexican part of town is $800. Its literally a crack den, have no idea how nigs afford it.

Welfare dept makes a deal with landlord to lease their property and pay for any damages.