When you make eye contact with a girl and she flashes a smile then looks down

>when you make eye contact with a girl and she flashes a smile then looks down

Attached: image.jpg (800x450, 138K)

I dont know that feel

Attached: 1493386647705.jpg (248x250, 7K)

>It doesn't matter because you will never have the balls to say hi

Attached: 1292886866707.jpg (1440x900, 292K)

why women do this qq it weirds me oute

Delet

I do enjoy it when you say hi and they say hi back

>when you make eye contact with a girl then you look down
come on, Jow Forums, none of you do this... right?

>at her dick

It's probably an invitation of some sort. I wouldn't know.

What should I do? Stare untill my eyes hurt?

>when you're broke as fuck with no career in a dead end job living at your parents house and know that there is no point in trying

>make eye contact with girl
>just stare and don't smile
>eventually look away as if I'm uninterested
Everytime

Attached: images.jpg (205x246, 9K)

Attached: 1510618771079.jpg (273x302, 26K)

I used to do this when I was narcissistic and ego-driven like most people of my generation. Grew up and realized it was about feeding your ego. Be honest, you're not going to take this further you just want the validation and that's shallow af.

>make eye contact with literally anyone
>instantly, milliseconds, break eye contact even though you told yourself you'd try to hold it longer than other people but then you just imagine you'll look weird
How do you do it

I hate that, weak creatures.

Your point, fedora wielder?

>tfw walking downtown
>approaching a blonde milf walking the other way
>make eye contact with milf
>we both look away
>we both look back
>I smile
>she gives me a half smile and keeps going
Probably just smirking at my autism desu

I literally made my point. But to take it further I'd add that if I'd meet a girl I want to be with all my life I'd prefer if it didn't start by playing games like this. This is some self-idolatry shit. I would rather treat her normally and if it's through knowing her that I develop feelings, then I'd try to conquer her heart. But I try to catch myself not playing the seduction game with every girl I see that looks good because it just makes me cynical about the state of our world. I know people who hang in malls just to do this all day, it makes me feel empty inside and shameful. You stare into emptiness and emptiness stares back into you (yeah I know it's not the original quote but it applies).

It is highly likely that in their heads they're replaying every scene they've consumed from a movie or show where this happens.

The 'cute' guy, the social pressure when both looking at one another, the subtle cues. 'Where could this lead?' 'What could it mean?'. Light speed subconscious thoughts that ultimately amount to nothing because fantasy and reality have no boundaries within a women, who instinctually are depraved cum depositories that want to be filled up and pounded by niggers or dogs.

i stare at girls literally all day at work. i make eye contact about 1/4 of the time. they usually smile and it makes me really happy. sometimes they even come in and talk to me. i love it here i feel like i live in a paradise

Attached: 1523742956493.jpg (1073x467, 137K)

Wew lad you sound like you've got it all figured out, you'll definitely find the girl of your dreams by never flirting and acting like a robot. Women hate men acting like humans brings, it makes perfect sense from an evolution point of view, we are social animals so of course it makes sense not to develop the ability to read body language. One tip, you should put a big sticker on your shirt that says "interact with words only please".

The fact that you care about this at all makes me glad i fuck men.

Attached: 1510019584675.jpg (259x194, 14K)

>smile
>walk over and say hi
It's doesn't take rocket appliances

How big do I have to be for this to not qualify as sexual harassment?

Had that issue too. At a point I made a game out of staring longer then they do. I don't seek eye contact but If the views cross I do not look away. It ain't bothering me no more.

>Cope
You are literally banging another man's poop scoot

Attached: 1525207105011.png (856x846, 85K)

>exit bus with friend last night
>mid joke, smiling genuinely and feeling / looking great
>some girl I'd never think of talking to walking towards us with her friend
>locks eyes with me (as I'm talking and smiling)
>literally holds eye contact for 10 seconds and smiles me
>as soon as we pass them my friend starts going apeshit on me saying "holy shit my man she was IN LOVE"

After a 5 year relationship breakup, this means more to me than you dudes can imagine.

Attached: 1297119499277.jpg (252x240, 27K)

Solid point in the case of a bar, store, classroom, or any other setting where people congregate, but what if it's just in passing, like between classes for example.

You are banging an inferior being.

I might start doing that. It's bothered me since I got laser surgery

>Implying I'm banging anyone
Kek got him

Attached: 1523384171385.png (543x600, 162K)

>incels literally cucking themselves

just go talk to her you fucking idiots lmao be yourself

Good shit my guy, this is what it means to B E yourself

Just larp as a Chad who has strong morals and values. He knows he could get the rewarding look but he doesn't seek it, and that makes him an hero in this age. And when the look happens anyway, you just don't let your ego be rewarded by it.

It's not fucking ego, it's a dopamine reward system to encourage you to be more open with your body language you stupid beta dork.

No, you get this dopamine rush precisely because you've attached your ego to the situation and received validation of your ego. It doesn't happen if you don't put importance in your ego and accordingly this dopamine rush happens more strongly to people who are more attached to their egos. I don't know how you can't see this.

So how do you tell if girls find you attractive? I.e how do you know that the way you're behaving and presenting yourself is helping you find a qt girlfriend. I already knows the answer, it's by listening to your "ego", but I wanna hear your weird contrarian answer.

>tfw Latina qt used to like me in ms for some reason
>turn her down because im a shy bitch
>i look better now and I think i love her
>heart throbs when im near her
>I intentionally deliver things to her class so she notices me

Attached: 1525287407804.jpg (753x595, 23K)

Attached: She smiles for me.jpg (600x3061, 176K)

word my man i know EXACTLY how you feel

>girls smile at me
>have no clue what to do

I’m getting more autistic as the years go on

Smile and wave, Autismo Prime.

Attached: 1523060227621.jpg (463x513, 17K)

>Spy girl with nice tits and ass walking towards me.
>She smiles at me warmly then looks away when I lock eyes.
>I give her a once over
>Bull dyke standing next too her meanmugs me and pulls her close, the other girl looks kind of guilty and resists a bit.
>I laugh and say to myself "I knew it" but thought that she'd have been a nice fuck.
>Notice that the dyke is kind of thicc and give her a once over. She notices then hurries past me.
>I turn around to check out their asses
>Bull dyke is staring back at me, I lock eyes and give her wink.
>Bitch blushed and smiled a bit before she forced it away and turned her head.
>They sped off around the corner.

I could have fucked a couple of dykes. But lesbians are more trouble then they are worth.

Wow fitmods are faggots

dumb roastie bitch look me in the eyes when I talk to you, like wtf have some respect.

>when you don't care much about the opinion of people so you just stare at cute girls for longer than you should.

>when you're on the street or in a store about to pass a girl
>look around to make sure no one is close enough to see
>look her in the eyes and punch your hand real hard in a "I'm gonna beat your ass" way
>she involuntary goes "eep!" and scurries away but you can smell her turned on primal pheromones
>tfw I live for that "eep!"

Woman are disgusting, masochistic animals and deserve neither respect nor power.

Attached: 1497691136331.png (570x400, 46K)

Mirin Chad gains

Attached: 1525263339401.jpg (285x298, 10K)

>make eye contact with girl
>she smile
>feel anxious and immediately look away
Every time.

Attached: 1387292323002.jpg (569x506, 44K)

>girls smiles at me
>looks away
>realize I forgot to smile back
>oh well, maybe when this happens again in 3 months I won't be so retarded
Rinse, repeat

>tfw a girl smiling at you probably doesnt mean shit and she's just being polite
that's literally all it is, right?

Attached: 4565436754765764.jpg (662x712, 54K)

She's hoping you don't try to touch her, dude.

jokes on them i never touch girls, hell i'll go out of my way to not make physical contact with them, wouldnt want them to think i'm a creep

Attached: 1522118705821.jpg (550x512, 40K)

You're on the right path! So, what color cage are you getting?

That literally never happened to me and it probably never will.

Attached: Agent K.jpg (242x208, 4K)

>make eye contact with a girl
>she smiles
>dont smile back, hold eye contact for a couple more seconds before looking away
Was this a power move or am i retarded

Attached: 1522645820781.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Great. So what do you say after saying hi?

none, reiko, i have no intentions of becoming a trap/sissy, but i'm content on just being an observer in this world, at least for now

Attached: 54325342645.png (300x350, 103K)

Oh, so you're a rapist.... Well, that's interesting. The knocking on your door? Don't mind that. It's getting louder? No worries.

Are you me familia? This comment is original

But girls dig that.

>Make eye contact with a girl
>She quickly looks away; no smile or anything
I can't relate, OP.

Attached: 72092597-C61F-46E7-B873-3BF8F48C405E.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

why the fuck do you and many others think that getting a girl works like a Disney movie?