Walking my 5 mile walk to work

>walking my 5 mile walk to work
>haven't been to therapist in awhile due to a lot of stressful stuff going on in life
>she welfare checked me
>police dragged me to a nearby hospital
>Spend about 8 hours there before dragged to a mental hospital 50 miles away
>living there for a week with no internet access or clothes besides the ones I was wearing to work
>someone punched me in the face during my stay there
>transported to a group house to live there for a week
>still stuck in same smelly clothes from like 14 days ago
>finally back at mom's house
>she says I only have until Monday to stay there
>I either find a place to live and keep my job here, or quit my job to go to the group home again until they can find me a place
>Taking a bath now and just soaking in the hot water browsing Jow Forums in peace

Ama I guess

Attached: 1525381508772.jpg (480x360, 64K)

Koakuma kunny
water

Attached: 1ca68b4ffe8c5128ef014043edefdc78.jpg (600x847, 98K)

Diagnosis?

oregano

Ur mum sounds like a right cunt tbhlad

>Koakuma kunny
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can you animu fags piss off

How feminine is your penis? When will you transition?

You are a rekt little fuck boi might I suggest Grindr? Find a sugar momma (trap)

You must be crazy as FUCK and I'm crazy you fucking nigger

Koakuma kunny
uwauaa

Attached: b55f87310ff1b66f1b860d5e7bf4fa0f.png (442x700, 362K)

You would make a good mentally BF I wouldn't mind fucking your ass raw and bullying you

> 5 mile walk

Get a bicycle you twit.

Did you suck anyones cock while you were at the hospital?

I'm not too bad. I get paranoid anxious, like everyone else. I see and hear shit that isn't actually there. Paranoid insomniac. The shadows come out to me, man.

It's really her husband. If he wasn't around I could live with her but I want to live independently anyway.

Pretty masculine. I have a son who will be 2 this summer who lives with his mom a couple states away.

Get a bicycle with a dildo for the seat ya fag

Bikes have always gotten flats on me. I have to walk through many dirt trails in a desert environment.

No I didn't. Hit it off with a cute little manic pixie girl type freak girl. The supervisor made her move rooms because he didn't want us to fuck. Everyone kept telling me she liked being around me.

You ever thought the shadows are real like ghost or shadow people? I see them too

Do voices ever tell you to kill people or masturbate for hours

What kind of female would let you stick your dick in her?

But then the Ass-Pounder 4000 would never let me rest

You should have fucked her man even though she is prob std ridden

Sometimes if I let it reach that point. But I try not to. Usually it's closer to things like bugs, worms and spiders.

No, they don't exactly tell me things. They're more like hushed exclamations. They're saying things in a distinct voice but aren't actually speaking any language I know even if I manage to catch a few words from the mess.

A pretty kooky one. But she's pretty hot.
I usually pull pretty attractive girls despite being a 3 or 4 myself.

They actually make biked with dildos on them and every time the wheel turns it pumps up and down into your bussy

Why not fuck a trap OP no worry about kids

How would you ride it if its pumping your boiholes?

How did you get from a welfare check to the hospital?

Hes fucking crazy skeeter his doodle doc thought he suicided

Would you let a man violently fuck your boipucci

this is the reason why I never filed for ssi or any kind of disability even though I qualify for it, don't need some roastie social worker in my hair constantly telling me how to live life

A feminine penis is under 6.5x6

Im on SSDI and Im left alone but a old fag I pull in 5500 tax free a month but 3250 is from the military

Yeah essentially this. The cop thought I looked too whacked out to be free.

Thats pretty big to be girly my dude I was thinking feminine is 5.5 under

Do you smoke cigs? I use to be a guard in a ward was great job restraining nutt jobs and shit some really crazy people out there seems like they all smoke

Op here
I wish I was living in your situation but I can't imagine the shit you went through to get here so thank you for serving

The r9k penis crew says a 5.4 and under is a boiclit user

Yeah, less so since being in the hospital.
They gave me patches but I haven't used them yet

damn

most people work 50 hours a week to pull down kind of scratch you're living high on the hog

all ssi gives me is 700 bux a month and 350 bux if i continue to live with my parents it's hardly worth it

Thanks OP, if you cant work make sure you apply for SSDI if you have enough work credits to get it no need to be on the streets or in a bad group home

SSDI pays you for amount of money you put in taxes im old so i got max, the rest of the money is VA but ya I cant complain at all

shit...I worked a handful of jobs despite being technically disabled since I was 20 I wonder if ssdi would throw me any money my way. guess I should look into it.

Def look into it its a weird system.. and if they deny you try again took me 2 times

Ive heard they always deny the first application, every time. I've never met anyone who applied and got it first try

Anyone here take meds for being a fuck bag? Im on like 4

Also the first person you see is a psychologist dont get upset when you read about the interview and they lie and make you sound like a POS they did it to me to deny ssdi replied the next guy wasnt lieing and it went through

They did this to my friend not OP but they said he was faking his symptons even though he had medical docukents that went back years

my psychiatrist told me to do it via a disability lawyer, even hardcore schizophrenics on the streets get rejected without a lawyer

Why is our society so shitty to mentally ill people? I don't mean meme mental illness, but like actually mentally ill people like OP seems to be. Seems like we just shove them out of sight rather than actually help them.

Been there, done that, never again.
Based on data gathered, it's currently estimated that roughly 70% of schizophrenics smoke fags. The more you know~