Would you fug a Muslim qt3.14?

Would you be willing to lose your virginity by having sex with an attractive Middle Eastern Muslim girl if she wanted to have sex with you?

Attached: 15239847234.jpg (1508x1131, 73K)

>mudslimes
No thx

Depends on her which sect of Islam she is a part of. If she is some crazy Saudi Wahhabism chick then naw. But if it is more mild and wont get in the way of day to day life then sure, I would love a pure middle eastern girl

If she were a true Muslim, then she wouldn't just be some sloot trying to have sex with me, that's the entire fucking point of hardline religion. Fuck roasties

I would have sex with any woman who has a pulse, maybe even not a pulse

would smash that muslim pussy, probably not marry though

Attached: 1523309253186.png (333x333, 150K)

Absolutely. Why wouldn't I?

Attached: hell ye boi.jpg (971x675, 58K)

the question is silly

a female who has sex with a godless atheist or a fornicating Christian is, by definition, not a muslim. Allah (swt) forbids women from marrying outside of their faith (5:5). Only men can do it since they have the higher mind and strength to contain a disbeliever and feed them the sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Yes, they are qt virgins (usually, and if not, at least they are not roastie "dont judge me" cunts about it, since they know what they are doing is shitty).

I am a Muslim and I want a qt virgin Muslim wife with brown skin

>posting my pic
Sup, are you the spic who wants an Arab wife?

>a female who has sex with a godless atheist or a fornicating Christian is, by definition, not a muslim.
It makes her a sinner, not a kafir.

But I think OP was lowkey suggesting we convert to islam since it is the most robot religion

Attached: dana fakhoury.jpg (200x200, 10K)

>Sup, are you the spic who wants an Arab wife?
ayy, i vaguely remember you, since you posted that same image last time, how's it going? any tips on how a spic like me can get a qt arab wife?

Attached: 1522882839894.png (1027x723, 103K)

Is this the new ISIS recruitment program?

Attached: 1506021169471.gif (474x379, 471K)

>It makes her a sinner, not a kafir.
sinner is a christian term
in Islam, there are only levels of kufr.

Not following the Qur'an is considered Kufr-akbar (major kufr) and takes you out of the fold of Islam.

Finally brother, I would be humble with the religion. By Allah, if we lived in an environment that practiced the deen of Islam, you would be questioned by the scholars and may suffer consequences. And Allah knows best.

Attached: thinking.png (259x194, 23K)

Hell yeah... Idk why, but I found out, that thought of Muslim virgin woman with full burqa undressing and wanting to fuck turns me on like nothing else... If you have any vid with girl in burqa masturbating or having sex, please, link me... Amateur and masturbation preferred

> have sex with muslim
> sex goes poorly and she laughs at me
> tell other muslims that she is a whore
> she gets put up for sacrifice
> mfw i get the first stone

Attached: rj93j93h9.jpg (225x225, 19K)

>tfw no Hezbollah gf to allegedly commit the real holocaust with
Why even live...

Attached: tfw no hezbollah gf.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

I mean i would but i'd still feel weird about it._.

No, their fathers beat them if they are seen without the hijab, but they suppress this info and act like it is empowering.
But I would let one gag on my dick.

>No, their fathers beat them if they are seen without the hijab

not anymore. The feminist revolution has made many of them brazen. I can't tell u how many muslimahs i see without hijab nowadays.

wtf, beat then beat them up
Whats wrong with you moslems
I thought you were cool

it's hard to implement the punishment of lashing when the shariah isn't implemented.

by Allah, we will try again in 2020.

I'm in houston and muzzies are full raghead desu. Also- a muslim feminist? really? Just neck myself,
senpai.