Would you rather have a 9/10 gf that would do literally every single one of your kinks no matter what...

Would you rather have a 9/10 gf that would do literally every single one of your kinks no matter what, or a 7/10 gf that would love you forever no matter what?
I'd take the latter anytime. What about you anons?

Attached: 222b6e34c54ea7a6f7e5c994313d2b36.jpg (522x800, 55K)

>mfw kink is being loved forever no matter what
I'll take the 9, please.

Attached: 1505836739667.jpg (249x249, 8K)

Sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Smart, user.

Are you this user by any chance?

Attached: 046e3cf1cebd5021f097aa8783a0749a.jpg (500x672, 38K)

the 7/10 WILL do every one of my kinks and still love me no matter what

so

I'll take the 9. Women don't understand or practice unconditional love so I wouldn't trust the 7 anyway.

>the 7/10 WILL do every one of my kinks and still love me no matter what

No, she fucking won't. The 7/10 gf loves you but she doesn't do any kinks.

Attached: 0_1f1c48_dc24be4b_orig.jpg (750x1000, 175K)

>that would love you forever
I can only despise her liking a failure that i am.

>I'll take the 9. Women don't understand or practice unconditional love so I wouldn't trust the 7 anyway.
But this is a hypothetical scenario user.

I wouldn't be able to believe that any woman would ever love me unconditionally, even if one were offered to me. I'll take the 9.

>I wouldn't be able to believe that any woman would ever love me unconditionally, even if one were offered to me.
But let's suppose that this was possible. Let's suppose that she got something different in the head (regardless of how ludicrous this might sound) and she became a Yandere foreveer-loving gf. Suppose for a second this is possible. What would you choose?

Attached: tumblr_ok3w3aPuBr1vu274po1_500.jpg (500x625, 44K)

if she really loved me she would

get cucked

This is the stupidest question I've ever heard...
The fucking 9, holy shit.

This. organically original

Attached: Gentle femdom.jpg (694x1141, 116K)

>tfw angela white will never be your mommy gf
Why even live?

Attached: Agonizing Wojak.png (808x805, 384K)

The 7 will say she loves you unconditionally but women don't know what they want and she will most definitely lie to you and fuck Chad right after an argument. It doesn't even matter in the hypothetical that she is crazy yandere obsessed with you. She is still a woman and women can't control their biology, especially if they are attractive.

Give me the 9.

Completely flawed question. The 7/10 would do any kinks if she loved you

>a 7/10 gf that would love you forever no matter what?
This one, without question.

But user, also be aware that the 9 can leave you anytime for chad. At least the 7 will still want to be with you for a decent amount of time and you'll feel your love reciprocated.

Angela White is just a fucking whore who fucks Black Cocks for money, she'd never make a good mommy gf

>The 7/10 would do any kinks if she loved you
The kinks are out of the question for this girl. She loves you in the romantic sense, not in the kinky sense. She could never do degrading acts because she loves you romantically too much and can't imagine herself doing humiliating acts either to herself or to you.

Attached: small_4156-ampleboobscleavagesha-rizel.gif (210x224, 580K)

>>a 7/10 gf that would love you forever no matter what?
>This one, without question.
Patrician choice user, if I might say.

Attached: 8c906ae52105fd35e00a63d12cbf1c9a.jpg (467x700, 59K)

>loves you in the romantic sense, not the kinky sense
this makes no fucking sense
>can't imagine herself doing humiliating acts
sex itself is a humiliating act, are you saying she wouldn't do anything physical at all? This is an either all or nothing situation.

>sex itself is a humiliating act, are you saying she wouldn't do anything physical at all? This is an either all or nothing situation.
No, sex with someone you love is an intimate and bonding act. She could only think of doing sex with you out of love, not because she is some crazy nymphomaniac like the 9 one. She isn't into kinks because she's so much more into bonding and being a companion and fairly innocent. Can you imagine an innocent christian girl being into being a cuckquean or eating scat?. I don't think so.

Attached: a9e224200ca370853238eeb401271604--frida-gustavsson-beauty-photography.jpg (550x826, 67K)

cuckquean and eating scat are extreme kinks. You don't consider the gray area. Where do you draw the line? Anal? Blowjobs? Innocent christian girls can be some of the wildest because they have to hold it all in for so long. Any girl that genuinely loves you would be willing to do some reasonable kinks

Unconditional love is retarded and would just make me lazy.
I want to earn it, so I'll take the nine.

The only woman who should love you unconditionally is your mother.

>You don't consider the gray area. Where do you draw the line? Anal? Blowjobs?
These two.
>Innocent christian girls can be some of the wildest because they have to hold it all in for so long.
This is actually pretty accurate.
>Any girl that genuinely loves you would be willing to do some reasonable kinks
Reasonable just being blowjobs and anal. Nothing more. All other sex is in order to relieve the lust from infatuated love and to increase intimacy and the relief of passionate lust.

Attached: original (1).jpg (200x222, 12K)

>Unconditional love is retarded and would just make me lazy.
>I want to earn it

There's no such thing as "earning" unconditional love. For starters, women can't love unconditionally, but since this is an hypothetical scenario (where this woman who is forever loving actually exists), you'd have to be a fucking RETARD not to take her.

Attached: 4751240.jpg (256x256, 12K)