Sam Hyde's youtube channel MillionDollarExtreme has officially been terminated - "This account has been terminated for...

Sam Hyde's youtube channel MillionDollarExtreme has officially been terminated - "This account has been terminated for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines."

Thoughts?

Attached: 1.jpg (210x240, 7K)

They know not what they have done...the flames of HydeDom will consume the world..

Why should I care?
original

>Sam Hyde's channel

Please, go deepthroat the barrel of a gun and pull the trigger.

His channel was killed, and its killers have names and addresses

>Thoughts?
I think people need to stop being so fucking gay

Kill yourself roastie. Your opinion is worthless

>Kill yourself roastie
How do you know they're a roastie? Do you know what a roastie is? Is this your first time posting on Jow Forums?

I guess he really couldn't keep getting away with it after all.

What is this guys channel about? I always see his pic posted on here.

Is he a numale or something?

MDE was a comedy group that had some great material and even got a show on Adult Swim before Sam Hyde ruined it for the rest of the group by being an unironic nazi. His insistence on being a retard is now getting everything MDE related purged from the internet.

>Sam Hyde ruined it for the rest of the group by being an unironic nazi. His insistence on being a retard is now getting everything MDE related purged from the internet.
Fuckin this. Sam knew he had a large Jow Forums type audience and he started pandering to them, alienating everyone else to the point that no platforms want him anymore

>tv show on adult swim cancelled
>youtube channel deleted
JUST

Attached: 1524878151347.jpg (808x1077, 221K)

it's not down but he got a second community strike on a new video so he set it to private until the second strike wears off. if he gets a 3rd between now and then the channel is fucked.

no channels gone now m8

charls was just as Jow Forums as sam and sam was the brains behind mde anyway for the most part.

>twitter account suspended
>youtube channel deleted
>TV shows cancelled

he's completely offline
I am glad desu
he's kind of a shit person

Oh adult swim? Maybe ill check it out.

I love rick and morty

>he's kind of a shit person
yeah but he's funny as fuck

having your tv show cancelled isnt being offline faggot.
he actually had a lot of presence irl with like stand up comedy i dont know if he does that anymore tho

MDE is bigger than youtube

A classic example of why there is no reason to try to out yourself as /ourguy/ or whatever the phrase is now. This website is not a good place to be associated with

>rick and morty
uhuh

Attached: 1506021237604.gif (500x310, 1022K)

I

AM

..... FORGOTTEN

Can he ever uncuck himself?

holy fuck it actually happened

nope, he will never uncuck himself, look at this nigga, this is the new face of JUST

Attached: 1503247932985.jpg (582x592, 43K)

Hang on, that wasnt even a roastie thing to say. What are you even doing

Is this seriously him now?

JUST

I seriously hope he doesn't go and do something bad because of this....

He couldnt keep getting away with it

It would be pretty bizarre if he became the he can't keep getting away with it meme

Some of you are alright Dont come to youtube tomorrow

You could argue that no sam = no MDE. The others were great no doubt, but he was surely the star.

He makes himself look more disgusting on purpose so he can deflect any criticisms with "I'm just being ironic", except he's the type of idiot who would start acting out and making a fool of himself if called out.

really? I was just going down the rabbit hole that is sam hyde, though I bet a lot of it will be reposted.

First Eggman, then Elliot, now Sam. Funny since Sam and Eggy have been pictured together, guess youtube has something against both their content.

I enjoyed all three of these channels they deleted, why is youtube deleting all the good channels

Someone please make the Thanos disintegration for Sam plsssss

it was already made preemptively, this was from yesterday

Attached: DcXEd1CV0AIDThf.jpg (801x405, 51K)

don't forget thatistheplan too.

MR STARK I DONT FEEL TOO GOOD

What's goin' on big guy? I don't feel so good...

>violating YouTube's Community Guidelines
What did the youtube jews not approve of specifically?

perfectly balanced as all things should be

What does it matter?
The kikes made their decision and they won't be changing it.

I blame Charls. He's a mental patient, he has no interest in winning or losing. He's chaotic neutral.

Attached: 2018-05-05 00_00_34-World Peace(hidden cut) CUBE Cut 720p - YouTube.png (962x673, 889K)

lol
originalissimo

his instagram is gone too
he should have taken the reviewbrah pill

>He's chaotic neutral.
hell yeah

That specific phrase is the "catchphrase" of a dumb roastie. Women are incapable of wit and so reuse the same phrases over and over again, thereby making themselves obvious. Fucking newfags.

MDEbump

>shitty tumblr gif
Kill yourself.

MDE threads never die

dont post anything we disagree with politically

fugg
it's truly over

Attached: 2159031774f5e173db74f91c05d715ac8c8a36fcec38b625aa6273578f12f67e.jpg (639x479, 20K)

was needing my schizophrenic itch on ideas man and wondered why it wasnt on. thinking about making poetry shitting this out with no sleep, mind garbled while hammering an ever judging mouth on an unfinished wood scrap table. thoughts?

Attached: 1523893518221.jpg (1240x1238, 177K)

Yeah he's real cool when he's showing you those liveleak videos huh

this is a thread about lamenting MDE, not your bad poetry.

it was a good run, wonder if he'll finally off himself

B-but guys, we still have HydeWars!
;_;

i wanna do it lifting 5000 thousand pounds style but more painful