What's the minimum salary (per year) for a female to respect you?

What's the minimum salary (per year) for a female to respect you?

Attached: josh - cashier - associate in training.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

Fuck all if you're this guy.

Attached: jeremy-meeks-600x450.jpg (968x726, 89K)

do u think 50k/year would equal being that guy at 0k/year?

Don't think there is a universal one. I see plenty of guys who work minimum wage and have girlfriends. There are even "house husbands" now.

50k a year while being ugly with a bad personality, and you'd have a far easier time getting sex from females than that guy if he made $0 a year.

90% of incels are incels because they don't make enough money.

The other 10% are incel because they're extremely ugly or severely mentally unstable.

>There are even "house husbands" now.

Yes these releationships didn't start off with the guy unemployed.

In the adult world outside of schools, over 99% of females will not begin a relationship with an unemployed broke man.

"House husband" relationships are extremely rare, and have high failure rates.

When make decent money, they WANT unemployed housewives.

When women make decent money, practically none of them, literally almost 0%, want unemployed househusbands.

Minimum 50k assuming you're ok looking and she's also ok looking.

I'm about to get a real job really soon. How do I utilize it to stop being an incel?

You could just date a poor girl. My parents lived in a one room apartment together, for the longest time, they didnt have a 4 bedroom house until their third kid.

- Get job
- Buy a car
- Buy a cell phone
- Buy a house or rent an apartment
- Advertise on an online dating website that you are gainfully employed, have your own place, and a car

Then just select the least worst female who responds.

It's that easy.

If you're 27 or older, 100k a year minimum.

I'd say about 30k a year, but money isn't that important. Looks and social status are important. An unemployed male with a large social circle and an attractive face/body has more luck with women than an attractive guy working at a grocery store. Drug dealers have pretty bad incomes in general, but I bet they get laid a hundred times more often than middle management IT guys.

You still need employment or income.

Even if it's just a disability check.

You need SOME income.

If you're a broke NEET, literally over 99% of females would not enter into a relationship with you, even if you had 10/10 looks.

not when you get past the age of 25, even chad tier guys will have problems if their job sucks. 30k a year are you kidding me thats poverty. Attractive women want you to be over 6 foot, handsome, fit and making good money.

Considering how poor most young people are, 30k a year is pretty reasonable.

>Attractive women

No one said anything about attractive women.

Ugly obese single mothers with STDs demand that too anyway.

The supply of available pussy is so low compared to the amount of men who need access to pussy, that the value of pussy has skyrocketed.

Like an extremely valuable stock, or real estate.

The cost of pussy is absolutely insane. A female virgin is weight for weight, the most valuable thing on Earth, more valuable than diamonds.

It can be traded to men for millions of dollars and a lifetime of all needs and wants being fulfilled.

>What's the minimum salary (per year) for a female to respect you?

6'4

Why did we have to be born? I crave pussy so bad and I can't fucking get any. I'm not good looking enough, I don't make enough money and my social skills suck. I have zero chance, but I want it so bad. I might just have to leave this world.

True but I'm pulling 38k a year with no degree in a place where the cost of living isn;t that high, and I aint shit. There are dudes my age (27) making 90k+

pretty much what this guy says You can have roommates around your age (shared room on craigslist) but living with parents is a complete no.

You need a car, cell phone, etc. But also you need to wear cloths that fit well. This doesn't mean go but nice fancy shit, just a simple well fitted t shirt. If you're skinny hurley makes good ones. Don't wear graphic t shirts or hoodies ever again. Have nice shoes, not fancy again, just nice. Don't go to khols and buy some nikes and strap the laces really tight lol.

Go to a barber and spend more than 30 on a haircut. If you're going to great clips or similar you'll have shitty hair. My barber spends one hour on everyones hair, but he charges a lot

MISTAKES you might make
Lots of girls want a free meal. Don't take them out for dinner. Meet for happy hour or appetizers. Get a drink from the happy hour menu and order an appetizer to SHARE.

You don't need to play waiting game. After a date text them when you're home saying you had a good time, hope they got back fine, and you'd like to meet again.

Lots of girls play innocent but are dtf. If you play good boy you'll en up taking her on date after date. Read a lot, especially on bodybuilding forum, about what to text girls.

Assume the first girl you're really interested in you'll fuck up.

Talk to more than one girl at once, ideally 3. This stops you getting obsessed, stressed, and jealous when you're not even anything with her.

Snapchat is a good informal way to stay in contact with girls. You can comment on their story every few days. This is a lot different than ridged texted that's forced.

When you have a date, say friday and it's wednesday, don't text her "how are you, what are you doing to day, hows work". she'll cancel by friday. You don't have to really message her but on the day of the date make sure you message in the morning to confirm the time. A simple "Hey, is 7pm still a good time to picky you up tonight!?"

10 inches

the guy looks like a cuck

Fuck you, Chad. Die

In his defence, Chad doesn't need to do any of that stuff. He just puts a picture of his abs on Facebook or Twitter and gets 500 private messages.

Why am I the only person who has to do these things?

Other people haven't done them, yet still have a gf.

I fit none of these criteria. Fuck off normalnigger.

>female virgin is weight for weight, the most valuable thing on Earth, more valuable than diamonds.
Cuck mentality personified.

Attached: B696E14A-81C5-467F-9BDB-BC827380A5A4.jpg (250x241, 17K)

Depends on the other qualities you have. A salary alone doesn't make the man.

Attached: 1480947937320.png (645x773, 57K)