>33 years old kissless virgin
>finally find a job
>47 years old married woman that has 29 years old son shows interest in me
2 months in
>fall in love with her like a little bitch
>fuck her in every possible way known to human species
>she wants to leave her husband for me
>he'll probably murder either himself or all three of us if that happens

would you trade places with me, Jow Forums? pic related, it's her.

Attached: jgjg.jpg (720x960, 134K)

>47 years old married woman that has 29 years old son
The answer is clear, cuck.

After seeing that pic probably not, but then again that's why I don't get laid. I'm happy if you're happy user.

been there, done that

you need to cut the shit off now or you're gonna have problems

my career is fucked because of my little fling, I'm never working corporate IT or getting government contracts again

Dude what are you even doing....
I would never trade places with you

You're the kind of fag that's a home wrecking piece of shit

Lol no I've fucked plenty of ptp it's way better. But good for you pal, keep stuffing that crudmuffin

Listen fella, married women are only for pumping and dumping. Been with enough of em to know they all end the same way. Now that you've got your v-card taken care of, dump the haggard bitch.

She'll fuck you over, drop that shit you thirsty fuck.

that only works if their marriage is already falling apart and you aren't the first guy she's cheated with, otherwise she'll turn on you

Always remember if they cheat on someone else, they will cheat on you too. Just cut the emotion out and move on.

post her nudes then we will decide

Unironic question that I HAVE TO KNOW the answer to:
Does she let you call her mommy?

Attached: 1524508950356s.jpg (250x221, 10K)

Older women are where its at for guys like us. Would never fall in love or marry but the sex would be amazing.

i don't know if she'd let me because i never called her that

you dun fucked up OP. if she leaves her husband, he's gonna murder both of you, if you leave her, she's going to tell him you raped her and you'll rot in jail or he'll still murder you. you're a piece of shit and you will reap what you have sown in any case

>tfw I think you're right but only because I desperately need someone to call mommy

Attached: 72418d322fc4bbb71b2c1aa893148ff4--vlada-roslyakova-ice-queen.jpg (233x350, 13K)

a guy that can't even keep his wife in line and satisfy her is not going to do SHIT

>Lol no I've fucked plenty of ptp it's way better.
no you haven't

why would you lie about being a pedophile? what are you trying to accomplish?

>a guy that can't even keep his wife in line and satisfy her
no man can keep a woman in line, they're all retarded disloyal whores no matter what

True true truthity truth

Fucking based response user

Seriously though. Would a 40 year old woman be ok with me calling her mommy and being a mommy gf? I'm starting to think that's the only way I can ever get a gf who will fulfill this fantasy of mine.

Attached: 2526778811_e2b829cfa5.jpg (460x310, 65K)

don't have many of them though

Attached: jgjggjjg.jpg (720x960, 142K)

ew that mouth is disgusting

Is that due to an incest fetish

go take some more then

She's white trash and so are you.

With lips like that I would just use her fag hole to punish her for ever making a little faggot with her husband.

>Had a son when she was only 17
She's a fucking roastie and is only trying to bang a younger guy because she is either repressing incestual feelings or just wants to feel young again and you happen to be just young enough to cut it. Why would you ever let a woman into your life knowing full well that she is willing to leave the person she is married to for any random person?

>From incel to home wrecking man whore
Did you fuck the 29 year old son as well you fucking whore...

Well certainly don't let her leave her husband. Drip poison in her ear (not really idiot). Tell her how sexy she is, and how sexy it is to sneak around on her husband. Start having sex in more and more risky places. Broom closets and offices. Fuck her on the copier and the kitchen table of her home.

She wants the thrill, the excitement. If you EVER married her or became her """boyfriend""" she would just cheat on you. Never, ever get seriously involved with a cheater. She likes the thrill and adventure. Give it to her, both literally and figuratively. You can probably get her to do some freaky stuff.

Just have some situational awareness in case the cuck husband "comes home early" and be able to dodge a gunshot or give accurate counterfire.

>home wrecking man whore
You write like a faggot roastie toastie.

So she had her son when she was 18.
Lol bait

Attached: 1525482931569.png (808x805, 384K)

How to find/fuck a milf/gilf? need tips robr0s

I would in a heartbeat

>tfw never was and never will be touched by a woman

Bumpito for interest

You are not a roastie. You are a grilled weenie.

>45150592
>33 years old
>Only just found a job
>In love with a 47 year old women with a 29 year old son
>Would you trade places with me?

No you fucking idiot. Nobody would.

>You're the kind of fag that's a home wrecking piece of shit
You sure its not the women that fall for this that are responsible? If the woman was faithful from the start, this would never happen. Then again, to keep a woman faithful, you need to be a good husband, good enough that she won't get tired of you. It's all game, are you sure you want to play?

Well stated. Thank you sir.

>Is that due to an incest fetish
What the fuck do you think smart guy?

Attached: images (92).jpg (332x443, 16K)

>would you trade places with me, Jow Forums?
Hmmmm. Trade in my adorable 22yo girlfriend for a 47yo married woman... lemme think...

Norman get the fuck out.

what does your gf look like though?

>leave her husband for me
So she can cheat on you too?

Blonde hair (naturally wavy but she straightens it pretty much daily), blue eyes, frequently mistaken for a 12-year-old, and dresses like an 80's mall rat got run over by a gay pride parade.

Do it faggot. And force her son to call you DADDYYY!

>it's not possible for a woman to have a kid at 18

what are the chances OP gets beaten up by that woman's chad son

She looks hot dude
Milf status for sure
How did you meet

>frequently mistaken for a 12-year-old
you're full of shit

Fuck no
She'll be entering her 50s soon and she wants to leave her husband for you? That's pretty drastic, how long can you see yourself being with her?

You're full of butthurt envy.

>bragging about a gf on an anonymous polynesian boating site

Attached: 1481256662464.jpg (5000x5000, 765K)

My friend's mom was 14 when she had him. I watched her and her boyfriend have sex when I was 10

I indicating that I didn't want to cash her in for a middle-aged cheating hag, described her when asked, and asserted that she exists. If you think that's bragging, I don't know what to tell you but goodnight.

Go to bed tyler your gf looks like a young hillary clinton

>girls call you daddy and it's no problem at all
>you want to call her mommy and everyone thinks you're a sick fuck

dump that slut and let her son and husband know how much of a worthless slut she is

Most? We need to judge quality here

Post moar pics please!

more pictures op
let us live through you

2 months in
>fall in love with her like a little bitch
>fuck her in every possible way known to human species
>she wants to leave her husband for me
>he'll probably murder either himself or all three of us if that happens

Sorry but....gif related

Attached: lies no GIF-downsized.gif (250x208, 1.29M)

If she's willing to cheat on her husband of 30 years what makes you think she won't cheat on you in an instant?

I popped a blister from a burn on my finger, am I gonna die?

yeah
rip T~T

As an older woman dating a younger man this makes me very sad. Does everyone feel this way?

She's either going to cheat on you sooner or later. She doesn't actually need you around as she will have her own income and half of her husband's.

>27
>Lose virginity to 24 slut who had a child with some beta
I did bad but if I didn't take that I'd still be a virgin and I very much enjoyed playing with her large breasts

Bitches won't cheat if they love you. If she's crazy enough to leave a marriage of 30yrs, then she probably does too.

This pretty good desu.
Originari comment

You'll be wiping her ass in a few years user don't do it

>As an older woman
you should post feet
pls

This right here. She's doing this because it has been a long time since she felt wanted, felt sexy. You need her, and she hasn't gotten that feeling from her husband in a long time.
Use this experience to pursue other woman/girls. And have lots of kinky sex with her.

Attached: 1437122338087.jpg (620x825, 36K)

Is it really cuckoldry if OP doesn't have to raise the son?

>be able to dodge a gunshot or give accurate counterfire
OP should probably lie to her that he has a gun fetish so he could carry while fucking her

true that
pic related

Attached: 212[1].jpg (426x341, 33K)

Not at all, he is the one doing the cucking

Not me. Started preferring older women during my late teenage years.

>Well certainly don't let her leave her husband. Drip poison in her ear (not really idiot). Tell her how sexy she is, and how sexy it is to sneak around on her husband. Start having sex in more and more risky places. Broom closets and offices. Fuck her on the copier and the kitchen table of her home.
>She wants the thrill, the excitement. If you EVER married her or became her """boyfriend""" she would just cheat on you. Never, ever get seriously involved with a cheater. She likes the thrill and adventure. Give it to her, both literally and figuratively. You can probably get her to do some freaky stuff.
>Just have some situational awareness in case the cuck husband "comes home early" and be able to dodge a gunshot or give accurate counterfire.
SOLID ADVICE HERE OP
>Always remember if they cheat on someone else, they will cheat on you too. Just cut the emotion out and move on.
And this, god damn truth.

No, I wouldn't swap with you. That's. Horrible life.

I had an affair with an older woman too. After a few months she wanted to leave her husband for me too. Woman are slaves to their vaginas a lot more than they would have you believe.