What will society be like when the beta male goes extinct?

What will society be like when the beta male goes extinct?

Attached: betaalpha.jpg (300x168, 6K)

A return to normalcy. All the world's problems can be traced to beta males,

Africa. A wasteland where gangs of shitskins destroy everything they touch and the women are raped and murdered all the while crying, "where have all the good men gone?"

Attached: trash-africa.jpg (450x300, 41K)

there will always be beta-males user

Well at least they couldn't sneak into society and act like normal people

The only thing that will go extinct will be white people
Betas will marry asians and be religious, arrange marriages and multiply like rabbits creating a wave of happas.
While degenerate white roastie whores get aids from their used heroin needles and dildo themselves to extinction.

This. If you want to take anything from this shit board, it should be that western society is going to implode and you need to focus everything you have on leaving as soon as possible.

Chad civil war

Where are you going to leave... to?

Attached: c7fc3f20f03385528867fc8c3c080448_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Daily reminder that complaining about being a weak beta male and having a self defeating attitude whilst not trying to gain weight and become a real man is self defeating and retarded.

Attached: Weak faggot.jpg (573x430, 35K)

Anywhere but here. There are a lot of possibilities.

Fuck off Chad piece of shit

I'm not a Chad. I'm a 136 lb 5'9 noodle armed twig. I'm currently eating 3k a day, I'll be 150 by July, feels good to almost be an alpha robot.

Attached: Suit smug pepe.png (1000x1000, 77K)

>lifting fixes your face and height
I hope you burn to death.

Attached: rfLWTO5[1].png (771x671, 998K)

No you giga retard, Africa has very few beta males, all males are raised on the competitive alpha ethos.
Guess how that worked out?

Why are you arguing with a thot
They're retarded

>Guess how that worked out?
I think that has more to do with them having an IQ
that averages in the 60s

Who thinks that body shape is attractive? It looks retarded

ehh all the blacks are beta. They are a lazy bunch of stupid fucks

They don't work, because why work when you can take stuff from others? African males often let the females farm while they drink and play every day, doesn't get more alpha than that.

Also, they don't take shit from others, which is why they are impossible to rule by governments.

I'm sure that goes to the mind of every rape victim.
>"Where was that poorly groomed shit talker who never leaves his house or talks to anyone? I need him now more than ever!""

*traced to women

see I want to be a nigger

no you dont

t. nigger oregs

Well, if they had thought to begin with

You don't understand what a beta male actually is. What you mean is omega males.

Alpha - fucks whoever he wants, marries high status females

Beta - fucks whoever he can, marries mid to low tier high females

Omega - fucks nobody / ugly fatties, marries nobody or females nobody else wanted.

lol, alphas dont' marry, marriage is for cucks. Betas are only providers for females, but they still fuck alphas on the side.

sounds like the omega is better off than the beta

You're being stupid. Marriage is really important to high status people. With the right person it's a force multiplier allowing you to do more with your time than you would otherwise. The important distinction is that Alphas get women who bring way more to the table so marriage is that much more desirable in their quest to build a mad little empire/company/family/political career.

I know, right? She's got hardly any tits or ass and looks like she's shaped like a beer can.

Although betas should kill themselves anyways, It would fall apart and return to the stone age. The betas main super power is avoiding thinking about how he's getting shafted by skanks and tyrone and gaining autistic skills to upkeep society.