University are threatening to end my scholarship unless I apologise to girl on facebook

>university are threatening to end my scholarship unless I apologise to girl on facebook.

Attached: face of depression.png (713x601, 895K)

tell em to fuck off and drop out on your own terms, that'll show em

Well it's storytime then

He posted a thread earlier about some girl who said she was going to take a year off facebook to find herself and then started posting again a week later. He replied saying "wow it's been a year already lol" or something and the girl and commenters got upset

Just fucking apologize you retard

Nice diggits. The roasty got toasty. Dont appologoze OP.

Just make them apologize to you instead user

Jesus Christ. We are truly living in dystopia. OP, just swallow your pride and fucking apologize for it, and remove all women who could possibly do this to you again. Keep a low profile until you get your degree, it isn't worth it to take some useless stand for your pride - it means nothing next to all the money you'll have to spend to finish your education. Alternatively, get a lawyer and see what you can do, if you really must.

Attached: disgusted anime_05.gif (500x281, 481K)

>>university are threatening to end my scholarship unless I apologise to girl on facebook.
contact a no win no fee lawyer and see if they'll take the case.

some actual solid advice right here

>. OP, just swallow your pride and fucking apologize for it,
i'm not op but fuck you regardless user, he hasn't done anything worth apologising for.

He hasn't, but what's worse: losing your scholarship over some shitty little dispute, or swallowing your pride just for one occasion and carry on with your life?

don't apologize and seek legal action

>swallowing your pride
I fucking hate this phrase, overused at lease.
People don't realize that "swallowing your pride" often translates to stating to everyone clearly "Hello, I am a very easily manipulated target and more likely than not, if you try to exploit me you'll probably win".

>People don't realize that "swallowing your pride" often translates to stating to everyone clearly "Hello, I am a very easily manipulated target and more likely than not, if you try to exploit me you'll probably win".
While I generally agree with this, I don't think losing scholarship money over this dumb conflict is worth it.

But uni students ARE easily manipulated by the uni, by studying in one, you are automatically giving them control over you

OP should go along with it for now, and then sue the uni for mental harassment the moment he gets his degree

I think OP should at lease look into what that guy suggested first Then if it doesn't work, yeah he's probably better waiting to get his degree and then stirring a shitstorm.

>losing your scholarship over some shitty little dispute, or swallowing your pride just for one occasion and carry on with your life?
>eating shit and being publicly shamed for making a sarcastic remark that hurts no one.

>it means nothing next to all the money you'll have to spend to finish your education.
fuck off with that bullshit kiddo

yeah, you might be a NEET with nothing to lose, but OP actually has his future to think about. the logical thing to do is to get this shitslogging through the mud out of the way and take his revenge later, so he doesn't end up as a loser.

I've been working for 15 years and own my home. OP did nothing wrong, he shouldn't back down like weak filth like you want him to. You sound like a fucking faggot.
>eat shit now
>take revenge later
How are you expecting him to take revenge later?

whats it like on facebook? i had one for a couple of years and rarely logged on

i am too much of an outcast even for facebook

>i am too much of an outcast even for facebook
facebook is for normalfags

>just for one occasion
What you allow will continue.

You should be reporting everyone who called you a nazi.

>Just fucking apologize you retard
poofter

Facebook is boring as shit, don't feel sad that you don't belong there
The only reason I keep one is because I video chat with my parents, and Skype is too clunky to use

There's no fucking use in denying reality. He can't fight the entire university by himself when they hold all the cards.

Living a better life than the stupid roastie that reported him, obviously. Your petty ideals mean nothing next to the prospect of OP getting his scholarship revoked and having to pay THOUSANDS of his own money, possibly becoming a debt slave. It would be weaker minded to not show restraint in this situation.
>hurr durr ur weak for not sacrificing tens of thousands to avoid swallowing your pride for a short moment!!! do what a low IQ r9k groid who's lying about his life says instead!!
just LMAO at you, fucking retard

OP my dude it ain't worth it, just apologize like everyone else said.

One thing you could do though, specially if you don't look like the usual Jow Forums fella is to accidentally post her FB here. Guaranteed that some ppl will start fucking shit up.

Also remember to delete the post once said shit is starting to get fucked up, just so you keep your scholarship lol

This sounds fake as fuck, where's the proof? Where's OP even?

are you fucking serious that is the most pussy ass shit why cant the human race just end

NO!

FUCK THIS OBNOXIOUS WHORE.

YOU WILL NOT CAPITULATE.

YOU WILL NOT CAVE.

FUCK THAT WHORE.

YOU DON'T NEED THEM.

A MAN IS MADE TO SUFFER AND TO OVERCOME.

YOU WILL OVERCOME. YOU WILL BE VICTORIOUS.

I BELIEVE IN YOU.

Obviously they can't force you into some elaborate apology, so just reply with "sorry" to her nothing more. It'll fix the problem, while obviously showing you're not really sorry.

>having to pay THOUSANDS of his own money
>just LMAO at you, fucking retard
you've just been conditioned to eat shit youngfag. keep it up.

FURTHERMORE

YOU WILL BE IN PAIN

YOU WILL BE IN A MOMENT OF HARDSHIP.

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

WHAT COULD YOU DO?

YOU CAN DO NOTHING BUT BREAK THROUGH.

YOU ARE A MAN. ACT LIKE IT.

>OP my dude it ain't worth it, just apologize like everyone else said.
>lol
Ignore this retarded kid.

OP UNIVERSITIES ARE WOMAN WORSHIPING BETA PREPPING KEK FACTORIES
Don't apologize, if you die with pride you will be eternally more happy than the beta providers.

There is only one means against it: not softness but iron spirit
of resistance. The struggle has to and will be overcome.

Get a lawyer and talk about it

lmao
Tell them you're autistic because you clearly are and they're discriminating against neuro-atypical individuals by enforcing standard conversational rules on you.

I don't belive you mutts can fall this far. Sounds completely unrealistic to me.

THE DIGITS.

>lmao
>autistic
fuck off normalfag

>not autistic
Ask me how I know you aren't from here.

fuck them keep your pride

dont fall for their shit get out of that shit join a branch and let the gubbermint pay for your college. Don't lick the boot of liberal women and souylent men

Attached: 31b.gif (647x363, 624K)

>LMAO GUYS LOOK AT THIS IRRELEVANT SHIT I SHARED
>LOOK GUYS I FUCKED THIS BLACK DUDE LMAO
>WHO IS AWAKE AT THIS OUR LMAO
>JUST WOKE UP BRO TIME TO WORK XD

>op not giving any kind of context
>people actually believing this story

So what does this have to do with the University?

Attached: conapused.png (612x491, 91K)

Sounds stupid.
Whatever you do, don't do something you'll regret in the future. You're the one who decides the path of your life, mate.

Attached: g1494137123355.png (1000x1000, 240K)

Just blurt out a half-assed apology. Do it all in one go, get it over with before the Jews of the News find out and spread it all over the internet, finish your degree with your head held low and go on to make tons of money all while literally never making any sort of contact with those faggots again.
There truly are times where sitting back against the ropes and taking some punches is the best option.

>Just blurt out a half-assed apology.
he didn't fucking do anything wrong. i don't understand you pathetic fucks.

Solid advice. I would certainly like to know why the university gives a shit about what people post online.
>cyberbullying/harassment
Lol no it was a one time occourance. She needs to stop being a thin-skinned lil bitch

if your your uni is that cucked drop em

Lawyer up and you can give the school a big fuck you with your newfound lawsuit money by going to a different school, and probably still having money left over.

Well that's how shit goes. You don't have to do anything wrong to find yourself in a situation in which you're (((supposed to apologize.)))
OP could either face the off-tempo, out-of-tune music and be forgotten in 2 days or get his own hashtag.

if you post on facebook the normie life will take over

Hire a good kike lawyer. Let him do the assraping. Get this Fox News if need be.
Do not give up. If none of this work, apologise and then after sometime poison the bitch and thecuck Dean.

Allowing women into anything was a grave mistake.

It's not like he called her a fat slut or anything.
"it's been a year already" is not something the media could spin against the guys or be used to destroy his career or life. the majority of the public would side with him. He'd probably get offered work for standing up to himself. People are sick off this pc bullshit. I said something to some youngfag at work the other day about "sticks and stones" and the little faggot had no idea what I was talking about because all you kids are wrapped in cotton wool these days.

God advice Gabu, now bend over you little angel slut.

oreganeioanlaio

Attached: g1491770044929.png (289x289, 134K)