Shrink Advice

Sup normalfaggots, I need some advice... I caved in to my mommy's requests to go see a psychiatrist after I told her I'd rather be homeless than wageslave for some kike.

Here's what happened with shrink:
>expect shrink to be megakike who will ask me about my fee-fees and generally be a huge fag
>shrink turns out to be super scientific and dry
>get along pretty well
>start off by telling shrink that I lie a lot, but that i want to tell him the truth
>he says okay
>asks my life story
>give it to him over the course of two sessions
>he mostly sits and listens, occasionally helping me verbalize things
>don't get emotional at all, just try to give a neutral view on the objective events of my life
>tell him the truth on everything EXCEPT suicidal thoughts
>never told anyone about suicidal thoughts -- this thread is the closest thing i've ever come to telling anyone
>hate "suicidal" people and believe that suicides burn in Hell for eternity
>feel like too much of an annoying faggot when I think about telling people I've had suicidal thoughts since I was a small child
>also worried that he'll commit me to a psych ward if I tell him about my fantasy of burning myself alive
>anyways mainly just think that suicidal thoughts will lessen if i unfuck my financial and social situation
>either way feels good to go through my life in a methodical way
>get a lot of clarity just from doing that
>shrink has me take a "MBI" or something
>basically an overview test that outputs potential diagnoses based on your answers
>also has me take ADHD questionaire
>take test
>Get really high potential ADHD
>Also depression and bipolar
>Fake roll my eyes at depression -- don't want to get SSRI's.
>Also believe in depressive realism, so I think that a depressed perspective has more clarity than Happy Chad Normiefaggot Delusional YAY! :) perspective
>Genuinely roll my eyes at bipolar -- I haven't stabbed anyone yet so think its probably bullshit
>Shrink prescribes me 10mg of Adderal per day
cont.

Attached: 1424672805608.jpg (2204x1492, 1.12M)

well? did he take u to camp and force u to shower naked in front of him and the boys?

>pretty conflicted about taking the Adderal
>think all meds are a crutch for weak goyim who would have died from starvation or murder in Medieval Europe
>learn that Churchill, Hitler, FDR, Stalin and all of their military cabinets were taking amphetamine throughout WW2
>welltheyturnedoutfine.jpg
>Took adderal a few times before during failed normalfag drug phase years ago
>made me feel confident in my ability to do basic things
>shrink wants me to report to him in a week
>our measure of whether it's working is whether or not I complete my resume and start seriously looking for part-time wageslave opportunities that i can stomach
>decide to go for it
>take one pill
>day starts to go a little better, but don't feel much physically or mentally
>pretty good at telling when i'm altered due to previously mentioned #cringe overload dude weed lmao phase
>wonder if he had a special code to give the pharmacy that would make them give me blanks to test if I responded to a placebo
>Syria strikes happen that night and I spend all night screaming Death2Israel across the internet and to my parents
>Next day take 20 mg (two pills)
>Day goes really well
>start taking 2 pills a day for a few days
>realize I"ll run out of them faster
>A week goes by
>haven't called shrink
>go a few days without adderal
>days without adderal are nowhere near as good
>days with adderal are great - better at vidya and talking to family
>even meet up with two old friends
>two more weeks go by
>used the last of my adderal to help me write this (3 pills 30 mg)
>want to call shrink and tell him everything
>not sure if he'll say I am criminal scum who didn't adhere to my prescription
>not sure if he'll say I failed the Adderal test and that I need to unfuck myself without magic Hitler drugs
>not sure if he'll say I fucked up his careful scientific approach to helping me

so there's my first question: should I tell him everything? Should I even keep doing Adderal? How do I get more potent pills?

cont

Attached: 1424663369809.jpg (1280x933, 259K)

free will exists
tis tru

up to you whether you tell him. you won't get any more (prescribed, at least) adderall if you don't go, so its not like that's a better option if your main interest here is to get more amphetamines

the experiences you describe with adderall are similar to just about everybody's experiences with adderall. i've never been prescribed it but every time i've taken it i mostly just think to myself about how much easier everything in my life would be if i were on this regularly

he won't call the cops

he will probably ask you to elaborate on why you fucked up the regimen of medication. if your whole thing is "i'm gonna be 100% honest with this dude" then sure, tell him i guess. he'll be disappointed for a variety of reasons and it will impact the kind of treatment you receive in the future. but you'd be telling the truth, which you stated was your goal.

it's ultimately up to you.

yes you should tell him, your misusage of the drug is not going to fuck you over, but shrink will consider that you will misuse it (so i asume)

i've been in a similar situation i believe (not sure how fucked up you really are) but those guys usually really want to help you out, so just dont work against them

although i have to say its kinda smart of you to leave out the suicidal stuff, since it legaly binds therapists and their kind to lock you in. what you can do though is to talk to people close to you you about your suicidal thoughts, they will usually understand (if you chose to talk to sane ones in the first place) and help you out or even just hear you out, which is great too

My brother had adhd, when he were originally diagnosed the gave him a small dose and moved up if it wasn't effective until it worked, it's possible moving you up to a higher prescription was in the plan all along

>taking kike pills
i don't care what you do scum

My other question is completely different. What happens if you tell shrinks about suicidal thoughts? How normal is it to have suicidal thoughts? Here's basically what happens to me:

>be anywhere doing anything
>get an overwhelming realization of how much of a faggot i am
>whisper loudly: "user killed himself. user killed himself. after that day, user killed himself."
>when in public, "think" so "loudly" that there's almost a voice in my head saying: "user burnt himself alive. user doused himself in gas and burned himself alive."
>after this close eyes and pretend I'm dead for sometimes long periods of time
>sometimes get physical cold-water feeling spreading from deep in chest/spine
>started enjoying the cold-water feeling
>more suicidal thoughts
>recently (past few months) started spending time thinking about how i want to be bathed in flame/burn to death
>fantasize about being annihilated by God into pure nothingness
>spend long spans of time, eyes closed, imaging being wreathed in flames
>pseudo-plan suicide by burning in front of important buildings as a protest against my own patheticness

what would the shrink say to this? more importantly, what would he do to me?

Attached: 648780d5e622d8e63070c49a1ef513c0337616817cac720e247adf9bccf61aaa.jpg (806x600, 60K)

In other words unless it's dangerous for you to take that much, He would probably give that much too you unless he thinks another drug will suit you better

i can't see him ding anything drastic over that. seems like pretty normal stuff, you should tell him

user i believe if you explain your thoughts to shrink as you did in these lines he would definately lock you up IN MY EXPERIENCE/OPINION

but, as you are on the verge of killing yourself anyway you might consider taking MDMA or LSD/PSILOCYBIN to get a better view at your problems.

of cours this dwells into the topic of illegal drugs, but i can say from my past experence that it helps you out A LOT when you are stuck at a negative thought loop.

AND READ UP ON HOW, HOW MUCH, AND WHEN TO TAKE IT user!

>showing signs of hallucinations and delusions
>"go take psychedelics lmao"

alright thanks for the comment. 10mg is apparently one of the lowest doses of adderal and i'm 6'4 175lb failed chad so maybe he'll understand that I wasn't feeling anything.. still i should have just told him earlier... do you have any insight into my question here?: i couldn't fit it in my second post..

do you think he'd consider my self-adjustment of the dose as misuse? i wasn't getting high on it or taking more than 2.. also does he actually want me to take it every day? I feel like i'd get cracked out if i did it every day.. also, you should read my 3rd post which gives more info about suicidal thoughts... am i just an edgy faggot or should i get help from the kikes for this shit: He said he expected me to move up to a higher dose..

Hitler took adderall.. It's the only one I"m willing to take.. But you're right i'm a faggot for taking any med like a NPC goy

Attached: 1458966266901.jpg (2048x1536, 536K)

yeah i guess its opinions vs opinion, would you mind to elaborate why you think mine is terrible? im just trying to help someone that comes to an anonymous image board to cry out its soul

because one of the very few dangers of LSD and psilocybin is that it can throw someone with latent or slowly onsetting mental illness into full paranoid schizophrenia.

If he said you were going to anyway you will be fine, he will understand.

As for suicidal thoughts have you considered how much burning hurts? Try holding a lighter under your hand for a few seconds then imagine it all over your body and a fuck ton worse

when i was in the psych ward i met this girl who had repeatedly attempted to set herself on fire. she was the nicest girl. it was so sad.

i just think it would mean distrust between your psychiatrist if you would willingly misuse dosage against his advice -- which is normal under psychologically ill people, please dont misinterpret that

and please, please, please tell him about every single detail about how the drug affects you, as a professional he will take it into acount und adjust your treatment accordingly.

bottom line: professionals intrinsically want to help you, just dont overdo it with the "i want to kill myself or hurt others stories"

OP here again... Forgot to mention something important because of gay character limits

>back when i got MBI test results
>shrink tells me about adhd
>says he isn't surprised
>tells me about depression and bipolar
>says he wouldn't diagnose me with those without way more testing and experience with me
>says "there's one final thing, user"
>what?
>"it puts you at a high risk for suicide"
>i feel cold-water feeling and freeze for a nanosecond
>recover myself quickly
>not sure if he noticed
>caught offguard because i answered "no" on all the obvious suicide questions on the test
>worried something slipped because it was 500+ questions long
>tell him i'm not suicidal and that "i have a desire to persist"
>he gazes at me but definitely believes me
>it's not untrue that i "have a desire to persist" and i definitely don't have any realistic plans to commit suicide
>ask him what made the test think i was suicidal
>just general questions that showed pertained to despair
>try to get off the topic and laugh it off
>he moves on

Attached: 1489260884339.jpg (354x750, 44K)

i interpreted OP's post as if he was close do doing it anyway, so thats why i supposed this drastic measure. I do know it is dangerous, which is why i mentioned he should read up on it, which i doubt he would do, but i still think that these substances are a possible healing measure, if applied correctly. As we have no scientific evidence to back it up we can all just anecdotally share experiences, results do speak for itself and i personally know enough people who 'cured' their more or less severe sufferings by that mean to advice strangers online about it.

>although i have to say its kinda smart of you to leave out the suicidal stuff, since it legaly binds therapists and their kind to lock you in.
Psychiatrist here, please stop repeating this meme. No one is going to call the cops if you tell them you're suicidal. The ENTIRE REASON many of my patients come to see me is because they're feeling suicidal. If someone tells me they're suicidal or have suicidal thoughts, I will ask them some variation on, "Do you think there's a risk that you'll kill yourself after you leave here today? Is this something you feel like you can't stop yourself from doing or is it an urge you can resist until we figure out how to make it go away?"

And nearly every time they will say that they want to get better because, after all, that's why they came to see me. The only time you will ever be involuntarily committed is if you flat out say, "This isn't helping and I'm going to kill myself as soon as I leave." It's not a crime to have suicidal thoughts and you need to present a very clear and immediate danger to yourself or others before any psychiatrist or therapist will feel obligated to have you placed under observation.

i truly understand your opinion on that, but i was in that position myself about 10 years ago, i had suicidal thougts but presented them in that phase way more eleborate than they were for several reasons i wont go into for now

what i was trying to get across is that talking about suicidal thoughts can easily go the way of "yea sure im really gonna do it, watch me" if you are deep into the cycle

and being locked in is no fun i can tell you, but as you are a psychatrist as you claim you should know

OP here. Regarding taking psychedelics, I'm not interested. I don't take drugs. I went through a gay drug phase in high school, but haven't really taken drugs for like 3 years... I even quit cigarrettes cold turkey and think they're disgusting. The last time I did a drug was when I was 20, three years ago... It was LSD.. It was insane but lasts way too long, and makes me feel like I'm going to be permanently stuck on it.. Not a good feeling.. The only drug I like is DMT, but I stopped doing it after watching how gay the whole psychedelic community is.. All of those people need to be executed.. I've thought about doing DMT again recently, but I don't think I will.. It's a pain in the ass to procure, and I've already been down the path of taking yourself too seriously as a result of faggy drugs. Sobriety is way trippier than any drug experience..

Attached: 1425171548087.jpg (1202x700, 348K)

>You cannot delete a post this old.
okay.

Attached: 1497446655568.jpg (332x500, 22K)