When did you first learn that the world is as simple as West vs. East? (in differences)

When did you first learn that the world is as simple as West vs. East? (in differences)

Attached: worldmap.png (1357x628, 37K)

>considering Latin America "the west"
The only western country in Latin America is Argentina. Everything else should be purple like Africa. Latin America is basically Native American and African culture with European influence.

White Argentina is a myth, same subhuman shithole as the rest of the continent

Map of Christianity in the world. in orig manner

Attached: christianity.png (1336x642, 52K)

Map of Christianity in the world. in the manner that is orignal

Attached: Islam.png (1376x660, 50K)

Meant
Map of Islam in the world. in orig manner*

Map of Buddhism in the world. in orig manner. that is most orignal

Attached: budhism.png (1200x616, 134K)

South American countries are western countries. Being a western country is not based on race or ethnicity.

Central and South American countries have a western culture.

Latin American culture is as western as African culture, as in they speak western languages but when it comes to behavior and culture, they still act like a bunch of Indians and Africans.

The Indians and Africans of the United States don't act like the Indians of Mexico (pic related) or the Africans of Cuba.

Attached: 66AC3BFB-AFD9-4573-9A48-057C4337735E.jpg (320x500, 224K)

You don't see African Americans doing this but shit like this is a big part of Latin American culture, not only among Africans but everyone.

Attached: AD144736-3874-46E4-B8AB-D32149E8BA83.jpg (1280x960, 219K)

And to extend what I meant here. Central and South American countries have similar cultures to occident countries such as the US and Spain.

They are similar on the most important beliefs.

Religion - North , South & Central America are majority Christian
Culture - Latin Americans get their culture from the Spanish and Portuguese
Language - Spanish & Portuguese

If South and central America ain't western or Occident. Then Canada ain't either

Attached: argentinians.jpg (634x422, 106K)

>Canada /=/ South America

Attached: bitchplz.gif (160x270, 864K)

I was talking about the majority here. The majority of Latin America is pretty western. The Indians/Nativo's are small in number in comparison to the Mestizo's, Castizo's

If we're using those criteria, Africa is the west too. They speak English, french, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, etc. They're mostly Christian. And you can hardly say that Latin American culture is European except for Argentina.

I count mestizos as Indians since they carry on a lot of Indian traditions. Then you have the Africans who still act like Africans. Castizos are the minority but even a lot of them participate in Indian and African culture without even thinking about it.

Attached: CA110FD6-B5D2-4470-A359-73B64359A8F3.jpg (1000x667, 144K)

Okay you have a point. The original cultures of Latin America aren't standard Occident. How's this map?

Attached: worldmap2.png (1357x628, 39K)

That's a more accurate map. Now we can talk about Africa. Why is South Africa not orange?

lol another argentinian nigger that claims to be the only white country in South America.

Also Wikipedia says that these are the whitest countries in SA:

Uruguay - 88% = 3.4 million

Argentina - 86% = 35.7 million

Costa Rica - 82.7% = 3.2 million

Porto Rico - 75.8% = 2.6 million

Cuba - 64.1% = 7.16 million

Chile - 52% = 9.1 million

Brazil - 47.7% = 91 million

Mexico - 47% = 56 million

Venezuela - 43.6% = 13.1 million

Attached: 66123123.jpg (579x562, 227K)

>Being a western country is not based on race or ethnicity.
It actually is though. Western society is European in ethnicity and christian in belief.
But it doesn't stop there. Western countries are also ''developed'', meaning corruption is low and the standard of living is high.
So the world was historically divided into three groups: Western(Europe), Oriental(Asia) and colonies(Americas and Africa).
North America, Australia and New Zealand became western because they were developed, low in corruption, white and christian.
Latin America isn't western because they only meet one of those four requirements.

Attached: J-of-Arc-michael-c-hayes-.jpg (672x1000, 116K)

>They speak English, french, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch,
Most do speak English. but the rest are spoken less.
>They're mostly Christian.
They are barely Christian majority
> And you can hardly say that Latin American culture is European except for Argentina.
Okay then what's the difference between Argentina and other Latin American countries?

Attached: africamapreligions.png (367x353, 6K)

Jesus wins again

Argentinian culture is obviously mostly influenced by Spanish and Italians with little to no Indian and African influence. Their neighbors are full of Africans and Indians.

Latin Americans are barely even Christian since they love involving their native religions and creating a whole new thing.

Attached: 57BA6921-2C9B-49A4-898F-418CE8BCC1EC.jpg (900x675, 255K)

Here's a language map of Africa. English might be the most used non-native language but there are still many African languages in usage.

Attached: 800px-Map_of_African_languages.svg.png (800x755, 334K)

Those statistics are far from reality because people in Latin America believe white=white skin, independently of the level of admixture in their ethnic background.

Attached: taylorswift.jpg (83x125, 2K)

We're gonna trust what they consider "white"?

I forgot about that. I was trying to get to the point as fast as I could lol

>implying no one in South America speaks native or African languages
Half of Mexican Spanish isn't even Spanish.

> Western society is European in ethnicity and christian in belief.
So you're of those that belief it is still like this? What about developing countries in SA?

Attached: PureOccident.png (1200x616, 169K)

There's not much room to wiggle around the concept of being white. Either you are white or no.
And it's not "they" it's a demographic study.

Who cares if your great grandparents were white if you are a nigger?

Attached: us-army-delta-force-desert-fighter-350306.jpg (179x426, 13K)

I see your point. Though, fundamentally they would be lumped in culturally with North Americans.

I should also add that white skin for Latinos is anything that isn't black or dark brown. There're many people there who believe they are white even though their skin is brown.

>There's not much room to wiggle around the concept of being white.
Whiteness in itself, like most other races, is a fluid concept and even white people have trouble defining what's white and what's not. Are Southern Europeans white? Slavs? European Jews? I know a lot of Hispanics are considered non white just because they have Spanish names.

Like the other user said, South Americans define race differently than we do. A person with an Indian father or African grandmother could consider themselves white because their skin is a little pink, while in the US, one known non white ancestor automatically makes you non white.

Based on what
said. The Occident would be limited only to colonizing countries.
"Western society is"

Overlapping Ethnic group: European
Belief: Christianity .
Condition: non-Anarchistic. Low in corruption

>The Occident would be limited only to colonizing countries.
The United States of America is not a native american nation.

>Based on what
What do you mean by this? It's just not. Chicle, oxolotl, tamale, elote, chcolate, guacamole. Mexican Spanish isn't real Spanish. It's Nahuatl with a Spanish accent.

I said colonizing not colonized. The colonizing countries are Western Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa

lol. I meant. Based on what the other user said
^ This post

Oh yeah originally my bad :)

most of Latin America is westernized every economist know this, same fucking shit western liberal values rule in most countries, freedom of speech, secularism , support for arts some of you are simply a bunch of racists low iq fucks

By this logic, most of Asia and North Africa is western.

Indeed, the west means an idea, not a race

not sure about North Africa, islamic countries have different worldview where personal liberties are limited, UNLIKE in Latin America . and we know all know that by now

There's nothing racist about saying a region isn't western. By saying we're racist, you're implying that there's something wrong with not being western, which is racist.

>t. argietard

This map is barely accurate. Why exclude Africa?

There you have it. Latin America IS western even though their countries are irrelevant, violent, corrupted and poor.
Also, AMERICA is not the USA, but North and Latin America.
GET IT RIGHT, GRINGO.

Attached: anderson,hy_cos48jul.jpg (200x200, 42K)

Western values are rather secular, the ones claiming the west is christian is just uneducated in that aspect.

I don't understand the hate for latinos, latinos are the same shit than Americans, religious conservative lunatics that let their children go to parties and have fun

Breast armor makes no fucking sense. Having a part of your armor REDIRECT THE FORCE OF AN ATTACK TO THE MIDDLE OF YOUR CHEST IS STUPID.

Yeah. Very western, the Mexicans.
It's not hate, it's just common sense. Are the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Cuba and Barbados even comparable? There's nothing wrong with Indian and African culture, it's just not western.

Attached: 0089B2E6-74D9-4E0F-8D97-1668B4B7F9D3.jpg (774x1032, 313K)

>Why exclude Africa?
Because of the OP post (original post). It's about Occident vs. Orient [East vs. West]. I excluded Africa in all maps.

There's maps with both included but that's not the purpose of this post. It was about Occident v.s Orient

Attached: worldmap00.png (2424x640, 205K)

the only real difference is working ethics and law systems, the rest is identical, personal freedoms, liberalism, secularism, same fucking religion everything , it appears to me the only reason you want to exclude latinos is because they're brown people.

That's true but they silent majority for western countries are religious. If you had said "Western values are rather secular, but they claim Christianity as their base belief and lean towards Christianity."
I mean it's their default belief

>same fucking religion
Yes, the 7 African Powers are very Christian. I remember that passage about Yemaya in the New Testament.

I'm excluding them because their culture is too Indian and African to be western. If they're western, so are Africans and so are a few Asian countries because they accepted European language and religion and government.

Attached: 78A64CB1-2BF9-41E2-9D43-EBBFE1DB6257.jpg (523x791, 161K)

this is the real map desu

Attached: Untitled.png (1357x628, 39K)

Latinos are also major allies to US and Europe, no latin American is planning death to america ever

Neither are any sub Saharan African countries and most Asian countries. Death to America is a very middle eastern sentiment.

western values = not a race, Latin Americans are westerners , they are just poor and lazy.

The western values of Latin America are about 100 years behind, just like Africa's western values.

in sub saharan africa gays can't marry, in Latin America they can. you still don't know what is a western country

Gays couldn't marry until last week in the US, what the fuck are you even on about? Are you implying that latinos are tolerant of gays?

clearly western values, you can see which country is 'western' and which country is not by looking at social progress.

>social progress
By your logic, Japan is a western country because they don't throw gays off of roofs

Attached: 7D95C0D0-FDA9-44AC-BBCE-522926DE513D.jpg (634x659, 86K)

Argentina is borderline third world. Most of Chile, the richest parts of Brazil and to a lesser degree Uruguay are the only civilized parts of South America.

>social progress
If you want a rapist punished in Mexico, you have to go and find him yourself.

Attached: 07A54E20-12A0-4792-A245-8FF3726EB4ED.png (623x591, 361K)

you think that 'the west' means white christian country, I disagree completely with your notion , and so many known sociologists and economists.

I see no problem with this, all roasties deserve rape, and you need to be brave to rape such horrible looking women.

Justice is almost identical, we should be more like Norway where they don't believe punishing is the way to go

No I don't, but I know the west DOESN'T mean Africans walking on stilts and Indians dancing with dragon masks.

The Indians and Africans of the US are western. The Indians and Africans of Latin America and the carribean are not.

What kind of sick bastard would rape a mexican woman?

Some are pretty rapeable.

Attached: 07AC397E-13C8-4348-80EB-785F3E0C0540.jpg (768x1024, 68K)

Not many. That's way so many of them are coming here to rape our women.

I'm not even white, retard. I'm not a nationalist either. It's just obvious that Latin America and the Caribbean are extensions of Africa and native America. Mexico is literally just the Aztec Empire with cathedrals built on top.

racism and nationalism have turn many here into low iq beasts. lots of you idiots can't differentiate race from ideas

you fucking idiot , they are a great extension of fucking Spain and Portugal , what fucking language do you think they speak, its no dialect , it's the same shit they speak in Europe. the native culture is as relevant as the native culture in USA.

Latino America is not like Africa where they had recent colonialism , the Spanish have arrived there as long as they ve been in North America Latino America is heavily influenced by Spanish

>the native culture is as relevant as the naive culture in USA
Of course. Because there are monuments to Native American kings in Washington DC like there are in Mexico City. Africans speak English and Portuguese too, dummy. Nearly the whole Caribbean speaks English, the rest speak another European language. You're saying Haiti is a western country?

Attached: AB711400-DCF2-4264-A1C8-A4E5CA8E5E5A.jpg (1920x2576, 451K)

If you want to blame faulty western values in L.America you've got to blame Spain in some great extent , the Spanish were undeveloped up until recent modern history, Spain was always the less developed region in Europe as a result you have Latino America.

Once again, there's nothing wrong with not being western. You're not western, you're your own thing like Africans are their own thing. Accept it. It's what makes these places interesting. Because I can go to Colombia or Peru and not feel like I'm in another USA. If I go to Canada or England, there's no fucking difference except for accents. But there's a huge difference between Portugal and Brazil.

They don't have faulty western values, they just mixed western values in with Indian and African values and created this weird (but interesting) thing that they have today.

the anglo which were more advanced mixed with the africans and native and created great countries like USA and Canada, The spaniard mixed with others but still they were the ones who built those countries, it wasn't the Aztecs which are only big in Mexico , Colombia had no huge native society , etc, Yes Spain is to blame they had complete different values.

Latin America had 400-500 years of colonialism. Not only were they colonized but the Spanish had mixed heavily with them as compared to North America (US). There's African American's that are 15-20 percent Caucasian. While Latino's are at least 50% Caucasian. (the mestizo's)

If Africa were to be either Occident or Orient it would be more Orient imo. While Latin American in my first map would be more occident.

it's quite an insult if you're not called westernized nowadays, because the west means social progress, Latinos have copied paste everything America and Europe have done for the sake of progress, as explained Gay marriage is legal only in western countries, look at a map. there you will find Latin America included.

The concept of nationalism in the US is different than in Europe. The US is one of the only few western countries that differ on nationalism.

In general if a second generation American were to have adopted all aspects of American culture they'd still be considered a foreigner.

In Europe. If a second generation European that was born in Europe and adopted all the aspects of the culture of the European country he resided in. He'd be considered a full fill in the blank (Frenchmen, Swede, German, Dutchman)

That's because in the US race plays a large part in nationality. If a second generation American of European origin were to adopt all aspects of American culture, they'd be considered 100% American.

>can't differentiate race from Ideas
That's true. Most of r9k are low level racists. The discussion I presented, was the difference between occident and orient. They could talk about race but the main goal of discussion is the ideologies and difference in cultures. Regardless of race.

this the correct map, green = western country

Attached: LGBT_map_Artboard 2.jpg (2375x2312, 1.19M)

>Latin Americans are barely even Christian since they love involving their native religions and creating a whole new thing.
Wtf are you talking about latin america is either catholic or protestant christians, any other thing is even see it weird, we are the least tolerant people maybe in the world to any other shit that is not christian, and you are saying that is just stupid.

They're meme Christians. They worship Jesus and Mary but also worship god's from religions that are in no way connected to Christianity. Santeria is a perfect example.

Cubans will drain chicken blood into a bowl for a Nigerian water goddess and try to predict the future with coconut shells and then go "no, this is a form of Catholicism"

Yeah we call them witches and comdemn them like if america does not have worst shit than that.
Try again?

stop being racist and nationalistic, women don't feel attracted to that, and you will end up in a low iq article n a psychology journal.

everything you believe is "western culture" is only an image you have of fucking hollywood, just things you see in movies often is western culture to you, but we have always looked the same everywhere, is just modern time that time seen to have lost their ability to figure this out, because of media, you can only relate with people who talks like you. but take the language barrier out and look.

Attached: western culture.png (1980x530, 1.15M)

It's not racist, it's the truth. There's nothing wrong with Indian or African culture. They're just no western. It's you who's the racist. You assume that someone calling your culture non western is a bad thing.

If buildings, cars and people are the standard for western culture, then there's no such thing as western culture because the whole world has these things.

Its about the progression of the different cultures in the last decades, you people always say that western culture created the world as it is but 1960 they all look the same, so is this really true?

You think I'm a white nationalist and I'm not. I don't give a shit about western culture.

im just making my point and point of view and why i dissagre with some comentaries.
If someone say that bulding, cars and people cant be standards for western culture than what it is?. Lets say latin america it not western culture, than, nordic countries have had different gods, russians think is illlegal to not take a drink of vodka if its offered, irish love potatoes, mexican love tacos, non of this countries is western ? is it italian culture? english culture? swedish culture? are they different of western culture than there for they are not westerns?
The only explanation for this is that we all are western culture divided in subgroups that have slighly different traditions.

Are slavshits and spics really western?

If Latin America isn't west or east, what is it?

That's not breast armour that's a pauldron you moron

It's its own thing like Africa.