What the fuck do I do

>Mom has been stuck living with this fucking shitty ass dude for years
>Thought she was just using him for money or something and that's why she stayed with him
>Turns out before she moved in with him that he had broken into our house, threatened to slice my dog's throat, threatened to kill my mom's old bf (he had heart problems so there's no way he'd last in a fight) and me
>Purposely threatens mom, records her reactions as she's trying to defend herself, cuts out the parts where he threatened her, and shows them to his friends for pity
>Threatened to pour boiling hot water over her face
>Actually fucking bit my mom the one time he brok in as she was trying to drive out
>Lies to people that hear her scream about him threatening by saying she's off her meds (she doesn't take meds) and acting normal
>Got his brother ousted from his family by claiming he's a sociopath, even though he's displayed sociopathic behaviors before like two accounts of sexual offences on a minor
>Mentally fucks with my mom by cutting himself and pretending he's calling the police on her
>Fucking nobody in my town sees this because he used to be famous and puts on a fake smile around everyone else
>Even the cops don't give a shit because "Woah dude it's fucking (his name) I used to watch you on TV"

Mom is working on moving out, but it's hard because they have a daughter (which he also uses to threaten her). He's supposedly stopped with the physical abuse, but not the mental. If he ever touches her again I'm slitting his throat in his sleep. Fuck everyone in this town

Attached: 1397315690145.png (500x586, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-j4PS_8R5IE
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>they have a daughter
Why in the living fuck

user if anything you are saying is true, I hope you do take action. There are things worse than Jail or Death, living with the guilt that you let your mom get abused and possibly die at the hand of a narcissist is one of those things.

No fucking clue. Supposedly he's threatened her for sexual favors, so I'm guessing that's why. Didn't ask about that because I really don't wanna hear details about this dude fucking my mom

If I was in your shoes, I'd kill that fuck and let my mum be happy
If your willing to sacrifice yourself so you can give a better future for your mum, then the bastard is all yours to bury

your mom's a lying roastie whore, kill her instead

I'm afraid of jail and not sure I'd live, but if I get put in for killing someone so fucking awful I don't think I want to live in this world anyway. I'm shaking in anger I think. Part that pisses me off the most is how pretty much all the normalfags fall for his faking fucking smile and the stupid Richard Simons voice he does, and they just pretend the child sex shit didn't happen. It reminds me about that one movie with the schizo kid and the rabbitman where the kid burns down the motivational speaker's house and he gets found out to be a child predator, but the soccer moms still defend him. Fuck this planet

I witnessed this shit as a kid. Specifically the breaking in and the recording

then kill him you coward, its the only way. bathe in his blood and hold his still-beating heart in your hand. maybe take a bite out of it if you're feeling it in the moment

He literally played the game so well with your mom and he didn't even know it. Honestly though, I could give you a clean way to get rid of him for good if you respond, won't take much effort either. You'll just have to find a way to get rid of the body. t. some random psychopath on the internet

Attached: HAHAHAHA.jpg (450x190, 13K)

I'm waiting. We're planning on moving out by January and moving in with my grandpa, but if that doesn't happen and he does hurt her I'm doing it.

Stop being an edgefag. I'm also not looking for anything malicious like that. If I do it, I'm turning myself in.

godspeed user. if you do it, you're a real fucking man in my book

>You'll just have to find a way to get rid of the body.
this is literally the hardest part you faggot

Who was he on TV?

I'm hoping I can go the peaceful route where I don't go to jail and we just move out, sue for custody of the little shitstain kid, and I can take care of my family.

I'm not being edgy at all. I'm quite serious my friend :) I could also give you some other ways to fuck with him that won't kill him, but will probably drive him away if you want?

Attached: 1520638212487.jpg (1674x1080, 232K)

Not revealing that because that's too much info to stay anonymous, but he used to be a famous fighter supposedly

user if you live in Cali me and my crips can come fuck him up for you

Inb4 FBI puts me on a list for talking about murder, but the judicial system does nothing about the sex offender abusing my mom for the past 6 years

Well then be a man and pound his face in duhhh

>Chop body into pieces
>Go to deep ass part of the woods in the middle of nowhere
>Dig hole and dump part
>Drive for a few miles
>Dig hole again (A deep hole too it needs to be like 4 feet down minimum) and dump another part
>Repeat until parts are all gone
Wow so hard. People get caught dumping bodies because they didnt take forensics in school but once you do you realize how easy it is to get away with this shit. When a body rots it kills everything its near so you need to bury it deep enough to where the grass above the hole you just dug wont be rotting and decaying. You can make it a little easier on yourself if you drain all of their blood first before you chop them up. Just like when slaughtering a cow you just slit the throat and hold them upside down for like 15 minutes and all the blood will be gone. Yeah its easier said than done but its nowhere near as complicated as people think it is to dispose of a body and never be caught. A lot of people get caught because if you have the capacity to kill someone odds are you arent that smart to begin with so you dont think about all this stuff.

If it's all true you should take action. Don't wait too long to help your mom.

I'm trying to think of ways to get him arrested too. Supposedly, he's been illegally creating social media accounts and not reporting them to the police (you're supposed to do that if you've been convicted of sexual offences), but my mom has already reported him anonymously for that, and they did nothing. I don't know the names of the accounts though, so I can't report them myself. I'm not aware of anything else he's been doing illegally

>buy drugs
>put in his car
>call police for "suspicious activity"

Not gonna frame the dude for anything. If I get caught, it just makes him look like a victim (which is the game he likes to play). I want it to be legit

Only thing we really got on him is a recording of him threatening to not let my mom see their daughter again after taking her to his mom's house unless he provides sexual favors, but idk if that's illegal, and I haven't actually listened to it. I probably should, but I really don't wanna hear nasty ass shit like that

Not saying to do anything illegal, don't, but if you do clean. no evidence and make it look like a break in or robbery gone bad.

I'm gonna go with "that's illegal". It's called solicitation.

Yeah I know, but he's done the same shit. I know it can't be used in a court, but at least it's some evidence of what's been going on

I had a friend who beat the living shit out of his mom's abusive boyfriend, he died from being beaten so bad. Nothing really happened to my friend because he came at him with a knife. All you can do is hope he tries to kill you and you're stronger than he is one day.
Or
Buy a home, house your mother, and she'll win custody simply because she's a woman. This route is probably the better one.

He even apparently fucking recorded my mom talking about how she wanted to kill herself after she sent me off to live with my dad to get away from this shit (I was mostly unaware then though) and sent it to his friends claiming it was "the smoking gun"

Ya, no. He's fucking nuts it does the opposite of what he thinks. But that's a narcissist for you.

I stated before that he was a famous martial arts fighter, so I don't think I stand a chance unless I have a gun on me. I'm pretty skinny (starting to get Jow Forums though), so I'm hoping it can be resolved by either moving out, getting him arrested, or shanking him in his sleep as a last resort

He's absolutely a narcissist. He also refuses to do simple ass tasks such as closing the fucking microwave after doing it, and if you confront him about it he starts going off on ten minute rants about how bad he has it. He's seriously so out of his mind he can't even simply close a fucking microwave without making a big deal out of it

Ya, you need to protect your mother. Start saving your pennies, friend. I'm really sorry you have to deal with this, nobody should have to see their mother be abused like this.

sameguy
Please don't do anything stupid, user. There are better ways.

I'm hoping things can be fixed without me destroying my life, I'm only 18 and I still have dreams and all that, but this can't be allowed to go on. It sounds cheesy, but if my life is going to be ruined/ended, this is a pretty good exit out

Get a job that doesn't require 4-8 years of schooling so you can start saving money to move your mother out? If you can get a year's salary, that's enough for a down payment on a home. Are any trades booming in your area? Be careful, your mother's life would be even worse without you.

Wtf dude you need to beat the fuck out of this cunt

that's what your mom gets for being a roastie and sleeping around after dumping your dad.

haha your mom is a dumb bitch and a slave to her emotions.she can't say no to that chad cock even if its attached to a piece of dogshit. sorry you gotta deal with that pal

I'm planning on going into construction for a living. This summer I'm supposed to start an apprenticeship program, which pays you as you do and covers transportation cost, but that only lasts 3 weeks. Then I gotta wait until the summer after to start a 10 week program and after that I begin actual work. The plan we got right now is waiting until June (I said January before sorry) until my grandpa comes and we all move in together. He gets disability checks because of his mental problems and physical ones (he used to smoke a lot of weed, got hit by a car, and almost got beat to death by a schizophrenic). He also claims he's going to work part time. Worried about that though because I've only met him once when I was like 5, and I'm not too sure relying on him would be a good idea. Sex offender dude doesn't bring any money into our household anyway because he runs a failing business that cannibalizes all the profit it makes, so we don't even really need him. The main problem is my mom is afraid of the custody battle because his mom is rich

>A famous Martial Arts Fighter
You've given yourself the golden ticket to a self defense case, my dude. If you use lethal force against him, it will be known to the jury in court that he was a Martial Arts Expert. Especially if you can prove you know about his Martial Arts history.

Another idea would be to obtain some form of Firearm insurance well in advance. USCCA or something similar, they will provide you with an experienced self defense attorney, can forward you money for bail, and help finance your defense.

Note that, if you do this with the premeditation of murdering him, that is illegal. I only offer this information with the knowledge that you want to defend your mother if she is in grave danger.

Listen to this video, it's a bit old, but the information is still good. It talks about the legality and legal text in Self Defense law, and how to approach a Self Defense situation without breaking any laws.

youtube.com/watch?v=-j4PS_8R5IE

What might help your case is to appear as normal a gun owner as possible. Buy a gun built for target shooting (Even if it's a .22lr, it can still fuck your shit up), rather than some mall ninja tacticool pistol. Try to buy something unthreatening, that looks like an olympic pistol. Keep your firearms safely locked in a lockbox. Take a Gun Safety class, and keep proof of your attendance.

TL:DR if you can prove to a court you knew he was a Martial Arts expert, you can use that as a defense that you knew you needed to shoot him, unless he wrestled the gun away and shot you.

My dad uses absolutely everyone including me for money. He isn't as bad, but he's still a dick. My mom ended up like this because she trusted Jews (fucking kikes) when they told her he was a good guy, and then he proceeded to physically and mentally abuse her. Basically, don't ever trust kikes and normalfags

Also, testfire your pistol. Train with it. Nothing would be worse than experiencing a Jam after missing your first two shots, and not being able to clear it because your nerves are on fire.

what the fuck dude you tell the police what happened and inform them that either they remove him or you will, if they don't act go to the state police (or equivalent)

I swear this had better be a troll, the fucking life skills you robots have are just pathetic, you deserve celibacy

This sounds good, but like I said, I'm 18. Think you need to be 21 to buy a small firearm such as that. Also too broke to afford a gun or training at the moment.

The state police supposedly helped the one time he was pretend cutting himself to frame her, that's when he stopped getting physical she said, but the local police will not do anything at all because they all fawn over him. This is actually a good idea, just gotta wait for something to happen really

You can get a 12 gage used for around $200. It might not be the highest quality, but you don't need to worry about that. Hell, the Remington 870, the go-to Police Shotgun, costs around $350-ish.

Claim you were going skeet shooting. This is if you want to do it the Firearms way.

Go to the state police and tell them you're worried about your mother being abused. Doing this will at least get it on record. Ask for documentation of your interaction before you leave.

If you fags keep calling me mum a roastie I'm gonna shank the dude and tell the court Jow Forums made me do it so the normalfags flood in again

Attached: propertysnake.png (275x183, 7K)

Feel like this is the point I'm just making excuses, but I'm worried about keeping a large firearm at home when he's there more than me. Even if it's in a lockbox. As for the other idea, I like it. I don't think I'll go in myself, as I'm having trouble remembering everything she told me in detail, but I might be able to convince her to go in and tell her story. Not sure if it'd actually lead to anything, but that's a start

Well im glad you're doing the mature thing and ignoring the asshat encouraging you to kill someone.

she's a roastie dude. if she were dating some beta guy no way in hell would she stand to get abused like this. but because it's chad thundercock, she rides his dick.

Set up recording devices around the house to record what he says to her