How to get your butthole checked by a female

r9k I figured it out.

I just went to a womens hospital(they still admit men)l with many female doctors (most of em are hot jewish mommys) and said i think i have perianal cyst or hemmeroids.

The nurse asks me if i have discomfort and pain and blah blah blah, fast forward to physician(female) coming out and asking me to undress and put on some white gown with cutout at the ass. I undress and put it on and she tells me to lay on my side so she can go examine my anus.

At this point my dick is diamonds because she is gonna put her face close to my butt and gonna touch my butt.
She then proceeds to tell me to relax and she is now going to run her fingers around my rectum to feel the cyst. She only had glove on her examination hand and her other hand was bear, and i felt how soft her skin was when she grabbed my ass to open my cheeks for better visibility.

When she started to actually touch my soft butthole i began to tremor in pure ecstasy. She asked me whats wrong and I said that i'm embarrassed to have her look at my private parts. She tells me that its ok that she is a doctor and i shouldn't feel ashamed. Her bear hand grabbing my ass cheek open and her breathing tingled my butthole and i was bout to cum. She then tells me she doesn't feel the cyst and tells me where it is.

I bait this doctor by telling her to keep searching more north of my rectum (its closer to my balls). She says ok and proceeds to run her fingers closer to my balls. Her pinky accidentally touch my balls and i legit became wet with precum. She apologized but man it was the first time anybody beside myself who had touch my balls. She first tells me she doesn't see shit so tells me to wait while she grabs a flashlight.

cont.

Attached: 1234.png (951x852, 1.01M)

When she returns she grabs a flashlight and shines it on my ass as she keeps searching. She is frustrated because she doesnt find the cyst (i obviously dont have it). She then tells me that she is now going to insert her finger in my ass to see if i have hemorrhoids. At this point I'm very excited and ready to cum any second but you cant show this obviously so I tell her i'm not comfortable having a finger in my butt because i'm a christian. She then comforts me and says its all for medical reasons and i shouldn't be afraid of new things and soothes me.

She grabs a new pair of gloves and tells her that she is going to get Vaseline for lubrication and going to insert her index finger. She tells me to take a deep breath as she sees that my butthole is clenched and nothing will get through. The moment i let down my guard she strikes her finger and is now 2 knuckles deep into my butt. she says tell me if you have any pressure or pain and i start to squeeze her finger as hard as i can. I tell her that its very painful and I can feel her fingers inside of me. She laughs and tried to pull out, but its too late. I clench my anus so hard i feel like i can shatter her bones just by the pure force of my rectal muscles.

She is a bit nervous and tells me to relax so she can take her finger out of my butt. I say sorry i never done this so its very uncomfortable and i let her pull her finger out of my butt. She says lets go talk about your results after i change and gives me a few moments to change. She tosses the sullied glove and leaves the room.

I'm breathing heavy and my dick is about to explode from this whole experience. I dig through the trash and find the glove she used on me and it has streaks of brown and red. Motherfucker she made me bleed because she just shoved her finger too quickly. I pull the glove inside out and smell her sweat. It smells like talcum but has some hints of lavender, probably her lotion. I pocket this glove and get dressed.

They think i have some mild hemorrhoids and tells me to sitz bath and tuckwipes and tells me to return in 3 days so they could monitor my situation.

I go home and masturbate with the glove on my hands, pretending im the female physician who put her finger in my ass. Im hoping to get another female physician to go check my butt in 3 days.

that's neato

what the fuck what the absolute fuck is the point of pinching a hem?

That's an expensive fetish desu

Only costed me $20 because insurance is paid by my mom

Jesus Christ man just get a hooker

OP thank you I really needed a good laugh

>her other hand was bea
>Her bear hand

Attached: 1241796237046.png (640x637, 287K)

fug i fugged up too fug muphry's fucking law fuck can you fucking tell i'm fucking american fucker?

OP got fingered by a bear and didn't realise.
He will now tell people he was touched by a woman while he actually got tricked by a bear in disguise.

This world is another world's hell.

Bare hands I speck engrish.

It's ok OP, no need to be ashamed. You aren't the first to be tricked by a bear. They are sneaky motherfuckers and few can see through their disguise right away.

it cuts off the blood supply and then it falls off you fucking idiot.

Indeed, what did we do in our former lives to get sent here? Something terrible no doubt- also nice trips
nice trips also
hookers don't generally finger your ass though so if that's what you are into most hookers won't cut it

>bleed from ass
>go see a proctologist
>male, 50's
>sticks finger in ass, feels around
>exam done
>takes off gloves
>says "nothing too major"
>gives me an encouraging pat on my bare ass
>"we'll fix you up!"

Was I raped?

I am a male

I WAN THIS BUT WON'T LET IT HAPPEN BECAUSE IT WILL PROBS BE A DUDE

Are you a little twink femboy- if so, yes. If you are a real man, no that was not rape. That's just friendliness.

Women always squeezed too hard.

Honest to God grammar check man, this whole time this was all I could think about.

Attached: piggu-grizzly-bear-hand-paws.jpg (1135x677, 462K)

this is a fantastic thread

best thread i have seen in years

Attached: 1523936178179.jpg (212x243, 14K)

Go read google and yelp reviews. These guys will review the venue(like how clean it is) and talk about how caring their primary care physicians are. I went to a local women's hospital with online reservation and purposefully chose the hottest mommy doctor. Use your autism to your advantage and you can find mostly female staffed hospitals. Try harder and you will get ur butthole gently caressed by a mommy doctor :D

Fascinating story OP.

i was laughing even as i developed a rock-hard erection. masterful, OP.

Attached: newmanlaughing.jpg (264x264, 7K)

i thought im the only one who did that
great minds think alike
holy shit there is no salvation for robots

Attached: 1515976865209.png (752x588, 375K)

>She laughs and tried to pull out, but its too late. I clench my anus so hard i feel like i can shatter her bones just by the pure force of my rectal muscles.

Attached: 1521478286586.jpg (563x503, 21K)

>vaseline
story is fake

L0L0L

Attached: 000hjkhj.png (461x357, 260K)

Hi, CNN.

The lemon squares are on the table.

OP what the fuck this cant be real

someone screencap originally

screencap with grammar fixes. It would be a perfect 10/10 story

Bears up their old shit again I see, Tricking unsuspecting young men into anal exams

What the fuck.
Why would you fix the best part?

This, can't wait to show my friends on the 'dit

>I pocket this glove and get dressed.
Dude, its full of your poop and blood

Why don't you just screencap it yourselves if you like it so much? Takes like 2-3 minutes to screencap and crop it. The posts are even consecutive so you don't even need to take out posts by others.