Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmKYtm731m4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if she's dead post her nudes bro

me too, rest in peace sweetheart zarr

i wanna rape her desu

Attached: zarr 4.png (655x535, 598K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tmKYtm731m4

RIP Zarr. You were a fucking faggot, but you were our fucking faggot.

Really? How did she die?

rip zarr

Attached: IMG_20180502_233515063.jpg (1944x2592, 1.3M)

I wish we had more time together...

Goodbye zarr

Attached: zarr.jpg (1080x1080, 190K)

can i get a rundown
origugu

another youtube livestream suicide,uploading vod now

Create memories with peoplee, you never know when they will just go.

RIP Zar

F

Attached: myangel.png (780x768, 41K)

im also here to pay respects

Attached: JPEG_20180502_225836.jpg (508x677, 12K)

Discord: pkjsf9

please come in to say your final words of respect for zarr thank you

hey zarr, i know you are dead and all now, but if you ever need money for your teeth just shoot me a pm. i know you cared a lot about your ugly fucking smile and i am here to help.

any pics of her teef

1 NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

2 NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

3 NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

5 NOTHING WRONG IWHT EM!

is there actually video orr

dont fucking talk about it right now

boohoo some roastie died. get over it. if it were an uggo you guys wouldnt give a shit.

Reminder that Zarr is a stupid cunt and should be ignored

Attached: 1525294741044.jpg (500x667, 59K)

But she so beautiful shaking mh to bh

lmfao who fucking cares its some stupid r9k brainlet obviously nigga gonna kill themselves
what else can an r9kfag do with their life lolol??

she brought a lot of people together, wandering souls who had no where else to go. she gave people hope and laughs and attention, she would acknowledge every incel and robot. this is fucking legitimately upsetting so please show respect, at least for the night.

i cannot whack off any longer.

why should i care about some literal who thot giving attention to incels?

>Be born with life on easy mode
>Kills self

Attached: pepe confused.jpg (1533x961, 123K)

>It's another discord faggot kills self for attention episode.

Attached: seen it.jpg (250x250, 52K)

OHOHOHOHOOH NO NO
LOOK AT THIS DD..S.....NO..
HOHOMY GOODNESS
HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

She collected orbiters and you actually like her for it? She's a cunt and you are, too.

because she preventing a lot of lonely men (and traps) from necking themselves. she was benevolent and altruistic, a true rarity among roasties.

i understand that most people here haven't a shed of hope left, but understand, she was the beacon of light that shined a tunnel of my cock nigger fuck you dude just ufking skjfk jkjJ I CNA'T BNELIEVE SHES GONE OMG NIGERRR

Where's the vod?
I want to see a dead roastie

>Browsing Discord
Fuck off. I am tired of all this Discord crap on this board. It is annoying seeing "JOIN THIS DISCORD XDD" every other thread.

who's Zarr? post pics

holy shit please leave this board
my god

NEAR OR FAR WE LOVE YOU ZARR, RIP.

The mods really need to ban Discord threads. They literally shit up the board.

ive been here for 6 years. fuck off.

Attached: Sissy.png (474x582, 553K)

>She's not like the other roasties XD
>Kills self for attention

Attached: brainlet 9.jpg (202x249, 8K)

man threads like these are weird
its like looking into some community where everyone else knows what is going on, there is some kind of big event but youve stumbled upon it when you shouldnt have and you have no idea what anyone is talking about but it is also somehow pretty interesting to watch for that very reason
but then i remember that its just discord autism and then stop caring
thanks for reading my blog

You're pathetic for caring about a girl who used lonely men like they are interchangeable. If she really cared about any of you she would have had a few friends that she looked forward to seeing everyday. Instead she collected as many losers as possible so she could feed her ego. You're disgusting for praising that behavior.

yeah because actually going through with killing yourself is for attention... She's fucking dead! You think she sees this attention?

hey femanon here, lonely men are interchangeable

>Kills self on livestream for all to see
>Not killing self for attention
See the post below. This guy gets it.

Attached: brainlet apucopters.png (1440x1557, 821K)

I need me a girlfriend my niggas

incels are the ones who should kill themselves, not cute girls

Love is like a lump of gold,
Hard to get, and hard to hold.
Of all the girls I've ever met,
You're the one I can't forget.
I do believe that God above,
Created you for me to love.
He chose you from all the rest,
Because he knew I would love you best.

Attached: rip zarr.jpg (2592x1936, 1.07M)

show bobs and vagene whore

Let's see the video
I wanna see this dumb cunt die. for tricking you sheltered fucking retards into thinking she gave a single fuck about you

By any chance did any of you send her money or gifts???

And how did she do it?

not showing myself to any of the future school shooters of america.

You realize saying stuff like this actually encourages this kind of behavior more right? Go back to talking to your orbiters on discord and leave us robots alone. You would not understand how compassion works even if you fooled yourself into thinking you do.

Attached: 10CBAF0F-C4A4-4A5C-9B93-6F27880288F3.jpg (552x720, 95K)

Oh gee, how evil of her not to show compassion for someone who demands bobs and vagene.

... how kind of her to say lonely men are interchangeable.. I dont care about seeing her nasty cunt, I care about her categorizing individuals and more importantly people who I can relate to

do they kill themselves after? look im not here to play incel day care. stop being fucking losers and get a fucking life. ur doing yourself no favors by using Jow Forums or discord if ur an incel.

Why don't you go cry about it on tumblr.

Why do you value your life so much more above an incels? Life is subjective to meaning. Everyone has their own meaning of happiness. Please go read my reply before making such brainlet tier posts
And I dont care if discord anons kill themselves, I think its great r9k loses these discord celebrities. But the fact you clearly have not been here for more than 5 years clearly shows and I can tell you belong to those who should also kill themselves

You assume too much about other people when you post your replies. You're not some poor widdle victim. You're a grown ass man who's fee fee's are hurt. You can't even see why someone who calls a woman a whore doesn't deserve compassion. Get your head out of your fucking ass.

Why would I care about some woman who got btfo because she called lonely men interchangeable... No one should, and thats the point you fail to see. Women who act like whores deserve to be called whores. There are good women too, but if your purpose is to insult a community then why are YOU(yes the one r9k) not also calling her out on her own bullshit? Swear, white knights keep eating more handfuls of shit by the day

Attached: 32EA6E5F-4517-4A34-AE51-DC1F4FA361FD.jpg (956x711, 174K)

I don't know if she's a whore. She's an asshole, but I don't know if she's fucked a bunch of people. Neither do you. If your go to insult for a woman is "whore" it says more about you than it does about her.

So she gets to call men who are lonely (mind you, this goes further beyond just incels) a school shooter but when I call her a whore, you go to the frontlines to protect her? Fucking open your 3rd eye brah, this bitch is a whore, cunt, roaster, whatever you think I shouldnt call her

Attached: 4AA1D092-39DE-4D66-A162-668746F5198B.jpg (700x875, 157K)

I don't like either of you. There you go with your assumptions again.

wheres the suicide video? comeon post it up

Hey guess what :)
Originally suck my pp

Attached: AB82C653-A5B2-4B51-9B5F-BEB9041CC473.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

So is someone gonna link the vid or what?

I think they were lying user. I still would like to see it though

im that bear :-((