That kid thread

Haven't seen one of these in a while.
>that kid who got expelled for possession of drugs the day before graduation
>that kid who fucking died from heatstroke while running in P.E.

Attached: 1523980092205.png (646x595, 323K)

> those people who looked exactly alike, but weren't twins

>That senior with big tits who was nice to you your freshman year

>that kids that was weird and reclusive but ended up being a music icon that you could relate to because it turns out he was just suffering from depression.

Attached: 099200-R1-11.jpg (980x643, 167K)

>that kid who had some kind of illness and got progressively worse until he died halfway through 6th grade
H-haha...!

> that kid who tried to argue with the strictest, scariest teacher in school when she said he would have to make up his homework from being sick, during vacation.
> the rest of us almost saw smoke coming out her ears

>that kid who sat on a pencil and it somehow stabbed his butthole
he had to go to the hospital

>that guy that joined the cheerleading squad

Attached: download (12).jpg (258x196, 8K)

>that flamboyantly gay boy who told everyone he was a sociopath and would randomly let out an evil cackle

>that teacher who had no control over the class and ended up getting hit in the head with a flying text book

>that kid that would shit in on the floor, right at the door of the schools public toilets

>in a while
there was 2 of them yesterday. If you want to make a thread you don't have to make fake excuses you dweeb

Attached: 23f29df4528a3c1406a5a5da5343dc72b3c1c0df_00.jpg (512x374, 23K)

>that mexican kid who I watched take 6 benzos at once in art class and ended up in the hospital
>that kid who dragged a kid through the hall saying WE GOTTA TAKE THE POWER BACK MAN
>that kid who kicked a computer monitor in when he got a bad grade on his history presentation
>that kid who always wore mismatched shoes
>that black kid who wanted romney to win
>that kid who swallowed an entire pickle
>that special ed kid who upset his stomach as much as could then went to the stalls to spray liquid ass fudge all over the wall

>That autist/aspie kid that would always have spergy, rage fits and dump out his desk/yell at a teacher/have to sit in a special corner to calm down that was always named something dumb like Jason or Ricardo.
God I loved being in that class. 6th grade was good as fuck.

Attached: 1520548234411.jpg (852x852, 91K)

>that kid who browsed reddit on his phone during math

Hate to admit it, but this kid was me.

>those kids that fucked during class

its fine I used to go on ifunny which is severely worse

>that girl who got raped and everyone thought she was a slut the rest of high school

That kid who pooped in the urinal.
That kid who smeared poop on the walls.
That kid who pooped on his hand and wiped it on the toilet paper roll.
that kid who left a turd on the toilet seat.
That kid who pooped his pants and it ran down his pants leg.
That kid who pooped on the school bleachers.

>that girl who cried false rape and got caught

>that kid who was constantly on edge because everyone was always harassing him and groping at his man boobs

Attached: 1487410347509.png (211x251, 64K)

>that drunk passed out girl that you felt up at a party

Attached: 1523040501951.jpg (396x385, 38K)

The one girl who was both super hot and nice to you, and went to LA to become a model, becoming successful but becoming a vapid slut like everyone else there.

Attached: eyes.jpg (486x565, 88K)

that kid who stared you right in the yes while he was making out with his gf who loved him knowing that you are alone and sad

Attached: 1512618974533.jpg (88x88, 4K)

fuck i meant eyes not yes

At least you didn't hold her back from success!

>that black kid who you told on for selling drugs

Attached: 1525185566552.png (300x250, 27K)

>that kid who couldn't stop staring at the QDP2D in Calculus

I was going to add a spoiler, but it was obviously me.

Attached: 825f558cc902f429aaca1167819c1b8d2cff1582761c4766c9afb1b652f325f6.png (344x181, 93K)

>that kid who was so retarded he couldn't even speak or look straight at anything and was wheeled around all day by a 40 year old hag who dressed like she was 20
>that same kid was allowed into choir but I couldn't join band even though my friends and I started a band out of school
Fuck you thomas

>that kid who asked a girl out and got reported for sexual harassment

>that kid who overdosed on heroin at lunch

>that kid who sold someone a tictac for $5 and told them it was drugs

>that Mexican girl that got deported halfway through the year and posted a long rant video on Facebook about it

The video quickly became a meme in my town

>that kid who repeated his own catchphrases so many times they became school wide memes

>that kid who would turn gay for $100
>that kid who capes into his shirt during our good, Christian chapel
>that kid who's dog died of internal bleeding
(All the same kid)

>that special ed kid who cursed out the P.E. teacher and walked away saying "you haven't seen the last of me."

we never saw him again

Was the monitor an LCD?

Whatever those shitty blocky computer monitors the district bought

t. turbo-normie

>that kid who wanted to beat everyone up but was like 50 lbs
>that kid who shat on doormat in front of principal's office while she was watching him
> that 200 lbs kid who got punched in the eye by a 100 lbs kid then broke down crying and ran away
> that kid who in 2nd grade was bigger and taller than everyone and now is like 5 foot 5 inches
> that chill kid who got sent to a special school with tards and gypsies because of his bad grades
> that kid who was getting an accident every second PE class
> those kids who were once spraying cheese at each other and looked like they just came on eachother
> that kid who was considered to be a genius by many but kicked the teachers and almost strangled to death his classmate and had chad looks but never bothered about girls even to this day

The last guy was me

>that kid who thought it would be funny to pretend their hand was trying to strangle them
>that kid who screamed that his hand was trying to attack him until everyone was looking
>that kid who pretended to choke himself while rolling around on the floor
>that kid who looked around expecting everyone in class to be laughing
>that kid who got stared at for the rest of the year
was me

Attached: 1525247246180.jpg (660x716, 53K)

yikes that makes me originally sad

Attached: dude.png (291x393, 183K)

>that kid who was home schooled K-12 and can never experience these threads like the normalfags do

Attached: 1466369968797.png (459x599, 247K)

She basically wrote me a love letter when she graduated. Charlotte Collins. I thought it was a prank and laughed it off. Never figured it out either. Now shes married and Im... well Im here
I guess that was the real joke all along

>that kid who passed out when we were show pictures of STDs in health class.

Attached: 1497788005479.jpg (219x239, 9K)

Peep was definitely a robot until he got famous
>lived with his mom past the age of 19
>was lonley
>suicidal tendencies
>like hentai and anime
>used drugs to be social

>that kid who during the first day of class, when the teacher offered the class to ask her any question that no one usually took, asked her how it felt to be am amputee because she had 6.5 toes and lost 3.5 of them to some surfing accident.
it still keeps me up at night. that's when i knew it was all over.

Attached: 1523835894373.png (212x207, 91K)

>that kid who fucking died from heatstroke while running in P.E.
Happened at my school, 3 years ago. Kids were doing pullups, the kid starts feeling really bad, and is driven to the hospital. Dies on the way. His heart muscles were too weak, bc of some bacteria.

well user, maybe that wasn't funny but you are still a funny loser

>that kid that stole 4 laptops over the course of 2 months and would have gotten away with it if he hadn't bragged about it to everyone