I'm getting so lonely I'm starting to believe I'm not alone. There are times I feel like someone is in bed with me...

I'm getting so lonely I'm starting to believe I'm not alone. There are times I feel like someone is in bed with me. I'll roll over to cuddle them, but there's no one there. Or sometimes when I get home I get ready to greet someone that isn't t here.

Attached: ice cream.jpg (600x697, 91K)

Me too, Kumiko-friend.

Attached: DWcYSOmXUAUvbS2[1].jpg (650x718, 86K)

I remember when i was a younger friendless loser I used to have telepathic conversations with a girl I imagined didn't hate me

Part of me liked to believe they were authentic

You need to go outside and experience some Normal Human Interaction before you go completely bonkers.

FUCK I want to cuddle a girl I love and say loving words to her so badly
I want to stroke her hair too...

I'm getting desperate too. I'm thinking of buying silicone breasts to cuddle whenever I go to bed.

Get you one of these here body pillows. Problem solved.

Attached: 07228_pic1.jpg (500x800, 96K)

A body pillow can't hold you back user

Doesn't need to. Feels great anyway.

Attached: 00537_pic1.jpg (400x600, 88K)

I live with my mom. I can hide fake breasts, but I can't hide a body pillow. She cleans my room when I'm not home.

Hoe exactly do you plan on cuddling with fake breasts
Maybe but I'd want to cuddle someone who's alive
A pillow doesn't really do it

Put it beside me, wear it, or lay on it.

Do not underestimate japanese loner technology. 2WT feels like actual human skin, but is soft like a blanket at the same time.

That's pretty cute and kind of makes me want to take care and cuddle with you but you have to man up. Self pity and fantasizing will only make you miserable in the long run. I know you can make it, user. I'm rooting for you.

>but you have to man up
Not OP I think that's the hardest part
Realizing that the sweet angel gf isn't going to find you and ask for YOU, you need to find her and take HER

I just hug my blanket and imagine its kumiko or some other character I can relate to, and just have mental conversations with it
I've felt less lonely ever since I've given up on not being lonely

one neat trick is grabbing the corner of a pillow and pretending it's a boob. Also holding your breath and poking your cheek is like touching a boob.

i dont lewd my blankets man
and thats not what a boob feels like

I do to, it's how I cope with the crippling loneliness and the fact I haven't talked to someone my age in about a year.

idk why but I like talking to older people
im in a discord with 25+ yo's, male and female, and just venting to them makes my day better. theyre like parents i guess

Honestly I'd be cool talking to anyone but I've just kinda isolated myself from society.

same, im socially articulate I just don't like to actually use that skill. I much prefer shitposting online

>older people
>25+

>tfw people here see my as an elder.

qt kumiko
you should just make a kumiko tulpa, sounds like it would be easier for you

Attached: Euphonium 535 (RN).jpg (657x954, 218K)

youngposters will take over the board just you wait

Same, I wonder if this is how schizos start out.