Even if things magically got better in my life from this point on, I still never experienced adolescent love...

Even if things magically got better in my life from this point on, I still never experienced adolescent love. I can never get that back.

Attached: 1515222256653.jpg (645x773, 87K)

When I'm not letting someone like you suck my dick that's for sure

Until some kind of reality simulator is created.

We already have VR. We're halfway there.

Never abandon hope, brother. Technology always saves us.

>tfw even if you magically go back in time and experience adolescent passion it still won't be as good as it is in literature

Doesn't this mean that nothing is as good as literature?

Why the fuck does that matter lmao, you're hyping something up that literally isn't a big deal, you're not missing out on anything

Which isn't that comforting a thought when you realize that literature is also shit.

Shut the fuck up you crusty ass cobweb nignog cunt

>wanting to be miserable so badly that you invent a long list of conditions you need to meet before you will allow yourself to be happy, many of them impossible to meet

Such is the sad reality of life, my friend

I want to be happy and I cannot.

I think you're just mad because your weird ass fantasy means nothing

If you actually wanted to be happy then you wouldn't be here trying to convince yourself that you can never be truly happy because you didn't do certain things before a certain age.

this is honestly the worst feel
>tfw have to spend years in the gym and trying to pass mental barriers that chad never had in the first place
>even if you are successful, you're still a decade+ late to the party

Attached: sagiri sad.png (1000x1000, 456K)

As i'm gonna say again, why do yall prop up this young love shit? You're not missing out on something lol, finding love in general is what you should strive for, not holding yourself back thinking you've missed out on lifes greatest pleasure

>As i'm gonna say again, why do yall prop up this young love shit?
shut up normie nigger, you've probably made a dozen single mothers by the time you were 16

Your social intelligence and empathy ability would have to be literally zero to not understand why someone would romanticize young love.

Nope, both of you are just stupid. I legit don't see why being young and in love is better than being in love now

>why is mutual first love during a time of no responsibilities better than playing court jester to try and get the attention of entitled women with hundreds of options on call who have already ridden the cock carousel dozens of times before, all while managing career and self?

Adult love is a lot better. You're like completionists wanting the DLC day 1 weapon that's shittier than the rest of the stuff in the game.

Nice Fantasy you have there, just stop trying. Even if you did get young love that shit lasts like a couple weeks and isn't worth it at all lol

Well I'll never have either, so it doesn't matter.

>yall
C'mon tyrone, atleast try to fit in