Why pay for therapy when you can talk to people on Jow Forums who have similar problems as you?

Why pay for therapy when you can talk to people on Jow Forums who have similar problems as you?

Attached: nice whale.gif (392x245, 18K)

Because none of these people are trained to deal with your problems. Additionally, none of them have had any success at fixing their own problems or they wouldn't be here.

If you put a bunch of suicidal losers in a room together, they wouldn't cure each other, they would convince each other to suicide.

So I can get Dr.Goldstein to give me prescribe meds because it too expensive without insurance

Because we are all retarded faggots whereas a psych has a degree and shit

You all just tell me to kill myself
orgnl

Attached: sad.png (551x555, 115K)

Because you should, you retarded faggot

i cant connect with anybody, not even other robots

Don't listen to him user, you should just become a cock-slave instead.

only works on where you come from

No, I tell you to "do a flip, faggot". That is legally distinct, and you can talk to my lawyer if you think otherwise.

>go to therapy
>therapist contacts my parents to make sure I'm taking care of myself

If your therapist is allowed to disclose your information to your parents you are too young to be on this board.

I refuse to pay a therapist anything. I rather just off myself than have those smug cunts take a look at my head.

is it dumb to go see a therapist for a mental health check up? I don't feel like there's anything seriously wrong with me, but I know I don't function like a normal person should.

they are not genuine
even if they are, they're not allowed to be
their DSM-5 bible controls everything they do

and completely unrelated for those that don't know, never say thing about being attracted to loli
they are legally obligated to report you to the police if they even so much as expect it
just a random factoid

Ha, according to that thing I got depression anxiety and minor gender dysphoria

Attached: 767956.jpg (800x450, 49K)

NO ONE HAS MY PROBLEMS.
IM SPECIAL

Look at this shit. This is shit a therapist would never say, why would I pick a therapist over this?

Live and try your best to make your life better with what you have. You can do it because I believe in you.

because half the people here will tell you to kill yourself

>according to that thing I got depression anxiety and minor gender dysphoria
Gender dysphoria isn' t in the DSM5

>Gender dysphoria isn' t in the DSM5
Did I get a bad copy? I got a dms5 and it say it's on pg 451 Gender Dysphoria