I want a more experienced gf to teach me the art of sexings

I want a more experienced gf to teach me the art of sexings.

Gibs me dat!

Attached: 1525432010876.webm (396x704, 1.91M)

Hot. how does sex even feel like? Is it more passionate for the girl or something? I swear every time I see one of those from-the-back shots. the dick just slides into the pussy.

I mean it's not that good is it?

> a more experienced gf to teach me the art of sexings.
would be better for me too honestly. though I'm not sure I'd want to go that route.

Me too gibs sexxy gf now now!

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x526, 54K)

Yeah it is. Feels like the most right thing in the world like oh this is the point of living.

It does seem hot. but it's seems like a high price for a short pleasure. hmm. It would take an 8-9/10 like webm-related to ever get me to give up my virginity.
I mean I would have a few minutes of sex but being giving up my chastity. I wouldn't want to do it with anything below a

Virgin gfs are cute and all, but when it comes to sex they're awful at it. Better get a gf that knows how to please you.

its kind of like if you're in the bath with really warm water and someone squeezes the sponge over your dick while stroking it hard, only it's not gonna hurt or make it raw because the skin is so much softer and silkier, like a material that's out of this world. so it's kind of like having that constant feeling of the warm water running down your dick over and over again. so it doesn't actually feel like what you think it would at first, so you start to really get into it and you realize it;s better than what you thought it would be, a whole new game as oppossed to jerking off. then when you're done you realize that that feeling of warmth and intimacy is actually really addicting like a drug, and hopefully you realize how fucked up that is in itself. it's not terribly different from jacking off, where sometimes it's easier to just rub one out, and almost preferrable. you hopefully realize how pathetic normies are for putting this kind of thing on such a high pedestal and roasties thinking it should have any power over you. just for some warm cock feels and "intimacy", whatever that means. if you lost your oneitis like me no one's gonna make you feel that way again anyway. fuck normies

you're right. I'd probably look for a hot non-virgin gf.

I guess it's not that hot after all. I mean consciously fucking her and seeing myself fuck her would give me more pleasure then the feeling itself, it seems.

>the way it just looks at the camera at the end

Attached: 1504736229323.jpg (241x209, 8K)

what makes you interpret what i said that way? it still feels amazing, just might be a little overrated here.

This. The second you slide your dick into a pussy it all sorta clicks and the years of drudgery and pointlessness suddenly have a point to them. You realize what your purpose in life is.

This exactly. God I wish I could hang onto that feeling forever

Attached: IMG_2861.png (645x773, 283K)

absolutely not. it's not like that. hope these are bait

It's really tough to describe accurately how sex feels like, because your higher brain functions will have given out from all the excitement. But i bet if you took the isolated sensation of penetration it wouldn't be as amazing as you'd think ...

This. Once you go full lizard brain everything else stops being important. You don't care about the world anymore, you don't care about your or anyone elses suffering anymore and you certainly don't give a shit if you're just a second choice beta provider for some desperate whore.

It's not bait. Sex is literally the best feeling in the world that I know of (to be fair I've never done meth or shot heroin).

Maybe you're gay?

Bitter salty virgin detected.

ive had sex maybe 75 times with 10 different women. so, in the eyes of normies not much. but i have shot heroin. anyway, sex is not the way youre making it out to be you sound pathetic

Is an unknown pleasure really worth it if it's not known? It's not known to me so therefore it does not exist in my realm. Though you've experienced it and say it's good. I guess I'll take your word for it

I guess it is more intimacy and body work then the actual penetration itself. Might be better than I imagined

Given your low rate of sexual experiences and the high number of women, I'd say you only fucked hookers, one night stands at best. You don't know what real sex with a person you love feels like, probably never even did it without a condom.

Also
>dude heroin lmao
Kill yourself.

Seems like something I wouldn't want then. Imagine having a break up or not being able to get laid. No thanks. I'd rather not know that feeling and then have the possibility of never feeling it again.
I'd much rather never know that feeling.

ive never been with a hooker i live in america. yes i have had sex with a person i loved and i got too clingy and she ghosted me. most of them were one night stands at parties and i still see most of them every once in a blue moon
Also the guy said "Ive never shot heroin" so it was relevant. youre literally a junkie for the pussy the way you talk about it, who's more pathetic?

>Gibs me dat!
kill yourself nigger poster

>dude the way you enjoy sex is pathetic
>scuse me while I slam some dope and fuck literal whores

How will I ever recover you pathetic piece of human garbage?

That's pretty fucking sad my dude. You get one chance to experience all life has to offer and you're so convinced of your own inability to succeed that you'd rather just jot experience what life has to offer? Why not just kill yourself then?

That's a pretty hedonistic way to look at life. And society is judgmental and unjust. I mean I'm being realistic here. Not everyone is attractive and has Chad's personality. We average guys don't have a lot of options (well in my case I do) but we generally don't.
So I might eventually have sex but only with an 8/10 or higher and it has to be a semi-long term relationship

whats the fucking difference youre addicted to another humans genitals you fucking weak pussy. i dont even do heroin anymore and no im not saying its better than sex because it's not. sex is great but the fact that you consider it the bane of your existence paints you as very shallow and most of all WEAK.

>You get one chance to experience all life has to offer
jesus christ shut the fuck up dude. dont listen to this guy. all life has to offer to you is putting your pee pee in someones guts? fuck off, youre disgusting

Why are you freaking out? Relax you dirty junkie, the withdrawals will fade in time.

All I said was that sex and s an incredible feeling. Sex with someone you love, who loves you, might be the greatest feeling in the world. I'm glad you find meaning in whatever public washroom you call home, but your experiences in the gutter don't color my existence.

>Sex is literally the best feeling in the world that I know of
dont try to change what you said. now you've changed it to

>Sex with someone you love, who loves you, might be the greatest feeling in the world
trying to trick us into thinking youre not a sickly looking nerd.

Sure.
You are not fooling anyone virgin.

It's a lot better without a condom then with one. Never got to cum raw dog. But the feeling of intense warmth is so much more apparent without a condom on. It feels much better for both parties.

You don't get ghosted by someone you love. At the very least she sure as fuck didn't love you and thats what matters, sex with a strong connection is the tits.
You're just mad because you've never experienced it.

ah, you might be right. well, that's a pretty rare occurence then. i guess what you all are trying to say is that having children is the greatest feeling in the world. in that case, that's understandable. but you can hardly expect for THAT to happen without some serious effort

Instinctively this seems very repulsing and animalistic to me. The idea that all human will flows downhill from sweaty, smelly and pheromonal intimacy

Unfortunately for you experienced women have zero interest in unexperienced men to the point that it's a dealbreaker for them.

>sex is the best feeling in the world

No it's not faggot. Heroin is the best feeling in the world. More people die daily trying to get heroin than sex.
I've personally done both and. Way to o fucking terrified of doing heroin again because of how good it is.

heroins not that great dude, youre just idolizing it because you havent done it much. i personally think sex feels better in the moment but heroin feels better for longer and you can do more on it, obviously.

Unironically and orginally kill yourself.

Sex isn't worth it, 99% of the time she'll make you do the work and then it becomes less about pleasure and more about keeping the energy to keep going

Attached: image.jpg (683x1000, 396K)

Definitely, when the guy uses a condom it's like banging a balloon animal.

Anime posters are cancer 99% of the time.