Why do girls like boats so much?

Why do girls like boats so much?

Attached: boat hoes.jpg (1080x1285, 83K)

>boat guys are normally alpha so obviously that
>an excuse to wear slut outfits
>privacy, all away from society
>water is peaceful
/thread

>boat guys are normally alpha so obviously that
This. There's a theory in biology about "honest indicators" in signalling theory. Pleasure boats are insanely high maintenance and expensive so the ability to own one and keep it in good repair is a good indicator to the opposite sex that you have your shit together.

what about motorbikes, i have one but no pussi

Right, senpai. The almost ironic aspect is that boats are TERRIBLE investments, extreme money pits, but if you can maintain a nice one youre pretty well off.

anything of monetary value will probably end up with a woman's ass on it the more women are surrounding an object the more expensive and high quality it is its simply in their nature to use their evil sexy ways to seduce men to allow them to have access to the pleasures that Chad worked for do not feel jealousy for Chad you should weep for he is pulled down by the flesh of the tight skinned white girl

You have to have money to burn for a boat. Girls like money. How could you not figure that out?

look into what Alan Watts said on rich people buying luxury yachts and not taking them out of the harbour

what did he say about it? Im going off soon so I will look it up but could u give me a quickrundown

Yeah, motorbikes are also a part of signalling theory. Supposedly, engaging in high risk activities (like riding a fast motorcycle) which carries the possibility of death or serious injury can be interpreted as an indicator of high skill and ability by the opposite sex.

wow, i just ride cause its fun and Im a khhv who likes it as a hobby. Do women subconsciously think this? I just like cruising in my chopper into new areas ive never seen before

The transportation hierarchy goes something like:
>bling cars > bling boats > bling aircraft

They would buy them as status items, expecting the luxury thing to bring them luxury life, and happiness, but they would soon find out that manning a yacht is very difficult and requirments a lot of practice to master and instead of doing that would just have parties and never take them out of the marina. There's a lot he has to say abou the reason and implications of this behaviour but you get the gist. There are certinly a lot of women out there who really find something in the sea and sailing but for the most part they want to be on a boat cause they've seen it in movies.

did he lampoon people for actually liking sailing/motorbike riding or just being superficial and buying it because it was supposedly to make you better?

>Tfw manage a boat hire place in a beautiful location
>Gotten every gf I've ever had by working this job
>Free to take whatever boat i want whenever I want for free because boss loves me so much
>Taken multiple girls out fishing/chasing dolphins

Gonna suck when I inevitably quit this job to begin my police academy training.

>becoming a police officer

Attached: 1524803150367.jpg (320x320, 27K)

>picking up girls at work
I posted my failure of that once. But im a cashier so maybe its different.

There's a difference between a yacht and a boat, in that a yacht is a boat sorely designed for pleasure. Sluts enjoy yachts so they could let loose and have cocaine fueled threesomes or orgies with sugar daddies.

I don't think there's a single yacht owner that has not had a threesome, therefore a yacht is a pretty necessary vehicle if you have the means and the sex drive for it.

Attached: 2018-05-05 01_40_53-Dan Bilzerian (@danbilzerian) • Instagram photos and videos.jpg (463x569, 195K)

How does he not have boner is he gay?

nah just another celebutant that pays women to be with him

Implying te other gender could appreciate the intricacies of navigation

Attached: image.png (1213x1011, 117K)

Too bad they don't like warships ;_;

t. swo

>chopper
maybe they'd think it's cool if you weren't driving an old man/school shooter bike

>the chad boner control vs the incel random fleeting erections

How can you have a boner when your harem of stacies makes sure you're shooting blanks by lunchtime?

People being superficial, he had great admiration for those seeking pursuits like sailing, because they were getting some fundumental enjoyment and satisfaction out of it. Those seeking to get to boats when they want to use them to get to people is an unecessary staple of the western social world, thise who seek wealth and social acceptance as their pure answers, when really the pure answer is happiness and satisfaction and the things they seek are proxies and misinterpretation of desires. He did not blame people for superficiality though, because it's very hard for some who's lived in the cave all their life to interperate the shadows for the phantoms of reality that they are rather than concrete reality.

it's sad to imagine the person who typed out that top bubble

well its a cruiser im just tired and was thinking of chopper because I was watching a chopper reed vide, i also am getting a sport bike. Nothing really ostentatious

This but unironically. Popping a boner because of a couple of random thots lounging around in swimwear is pretty weak.

it's because of the implication

I wouldn't be surprised if some Chads get to a point where they can't even get it up due to fucking too many bitches. In a way it's almost more alpha not to be hard around thong asses, because a virgin would just be hard the entire time.

Also we all pay in some form for whores. I think it's actually hard to round up that many whores no matter how much money you have unless if you have built up a reputation for being an Alpha that could deliver a good time.

I mean, concept albums are good shit though imho

You have to own it though.

>you will never be the modern equivalent of pirate on the high seas running international drug trade on a stolen Gerald Ford class aircraft carrier with your scallywag flight crew flying stolen F22s and B2s

m8 that dan blizerien or however you spell it, he pays top dollar for a gaggle of whores around him, and also paid 1 million dollars to be in a hollywood movie for some short screen time.

I'm just saying there's no difference. The fact that he pays is even more alpha, because he probably pays those bitches to leave him when he's done. Plus I'm sure he has contracts written up to not get #MeToo-ed.

Dark side of the moon is a concept album and it is the greatest album of all time

BOATS AND HOES
BOATS AND HOES
GOTTA HAVE ME MY BOATS AND HOES

lolno. captain beefhearts albums, parson sound, love all beat out floyd

>The almost ironic aspect is that boats are TERRIBLE investments
no, that's exactly what women like. wasteful and flashy. they know they are money sinks themselves so you gotta look for guys who don't mind spending.

They're a great investment for your dick