Have to wash my hair every day

Have to wash my hair every day.
Why does it get greasy the next day?

Attached: BUGGY.23.jpg (334x390, 55K)

excessive shampoo use makes your hair greasier the next day

Because you are showering every day, eliminating the hair's natural oils and teaching it to produce even more.
Duuuuuuuh

You're supposed to shower every day but only shampoo every other day so you aren't messing up your hairs natural oils while still staying clean

Fucking bullshit I used to wash my hair every 2/3 days but I had to start doing it every day because my hair would look so fucking ugly I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror

That's when the paranoia kicks in. I'm at that stage right now.

Attached: 1525016476423.jpg (447x589, 43K)

Okay faggot retard. STOP SHAMPOOING YOUR FUCKING HAIR. YOU STUPID FUCK. SHAMPOO WILL FUCK UP YOUR HAIR. ONLY USE SHAMPOO IF A DOG PISSES ON YOUR HAIR AND YOU ACTUALLY NEED TO CLEAN IT. WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SHOWER JUST WASH YOUR HAIR WITH WATER. AFTER A COUPLE WEEKS YOUR PROBLEM WILL BE GONE. NO MORE GREASY HAIR.

Attached: 1511190938208.jpg (236x236, 8K)

I guess I got brainwashed. Head and shoulders this head and shoulders that. Every day.

Attached: DEFCAT_SMOTE.png (769x900, 101K)

Same, I even find it hard to function when my hair is dirty
Tried the 'not washing' thing but nothing changed so I ultimately gave up
Now I don't really care about it and just wash my hair everyday

>tries for 1 day
N-No CHANGE!! AGHHH

>wash hair with just water
>suddenly I have a bundle of rock hard sticks on my head
>try to gently dry it with towel
>hair falls out
nah I'd rather ruin my hair and go bald at 40

Having oil in your hair is totally normal

Jews have brainwashed the general public into using shampoo and to think natural oils are bad.
Ever wonder why your hair gets frizzy as fuck after washing it? BECAUSE YA STRIPPED THE OILS THAT WERE HOLDING YOUR HAIR DOWN YA DINGUS
Also stop using hot water on your hair/scalp, cool or cold only.

What the fuck are you even talking about? You are absolutely retarded. I haven't washed my hair with shampoo for 2 years and my hair looks like chad keith urban chaddington on his best day. Don't talk shit about something until you try it.

This is not a friendly thread.

Attached: tumblr_n306akELnD1tvj1bro1_500.gif (500x227, 897K)

I have curly hair and all my life, I didn't realize I didn't need to wash my hair as much as I was. Only recently did I realize that cold water does just fine. My hair has been a lot less frizzy and can be styled easier.

Is that what your uncle said to convince you to try sucking his dick you homo

lmao top jej he OWned you

Thanks for this cute catgirl. Adding it to my collection

Do you have hard water? I got a filter for my shower and my hair stays clean for a couple of days inbetween washes now.

>CatGirl
Is a boy.

Attached: ValuableUnsteadyGlowworm-size_restricted.gif (500x283, 992K)

Have cold showers
Shampoo and Conditioner twice a week

Shut the fuck up u jew shill
I havent used shampoo for few weeks now and cold water showers only my hair is better than it ever was

hey, I get dandruff after 2 days so I have to use shampoo, or else I'll look like a tard with his own microclimate of permanent snowing

Did you ever stop to think that maybe it's your shampoo GIVING you the dandruff?

Wash with cold water and let your natural oils come back in.

Not him, but I start getting dandruff after 2 days as well. I used to wash my hair once a week and all it did was create more dandruff. Washing every 2 or 3 days is necessary so you can receive treatment with dandruff shampoo.

>using head and shoulders
Literal meme shampoo
you should shampoo and condition every 2 days, but shower every day if you can. Use a normal shampoo, head and shoulders does nothing for me

Weird how Jow Forums, the. board full of permavirgin disgusting fatfuck retards is the only place where I've heard this meme of only washing your hair every other day or just not at all.

based pitouposter

I'm a skeleton
5'10 only 63kg.

Attached: 33b.jpg (1440x810, 121K)

When I was younger I used to wash my hair like once a week (not even that) and that was when my dandruff problems were the worst. You might be right, but the transition period where my hair would be oily and terrible would kill me. And my job is 60% looking "good" and working with people who tend to look after themselves a lot. So I'm in a trap of shampoo dependency

/fa/ says that too
I wash my hair once every 4 days when I don't have to interact with people (most days of the week) but I use a lot of shampoo. The only problem I have is dandruff sometimes builds on the base of my hairline and nowhere else and I just scrape it off.