Fuck BPD people

Fuck BPD people

Attached: akko.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

What did a BPD person do to you user?

he probably is one

I want to cum on Akko.

They made me trust them and turned on me all of a sudden
i hate everything they've done to me without even an apology or a sign of them showing me they know I'm human
Especially when they blamed everything on their "BPD".

>BPD
>people
Pick one.

came here to post exactly this
I unironically believe they should be summarily executed

Fuck you too
Also this

Attached: 1441132122083.jpg (454x453, 42K)

I agree with this
as long as they'd let me spit on the one that hurt me
fuck off borderline

lol mental illness is funny ahaha XD

>It's just my bpd lol sorry not sorry

Not OP but my BPD ex girlfriend intentionally lead me to the brink of suicide, to prove I'm a loser in some sort of defense of her claims that I'm a loser, which led to me wasting thousands of moneys on therapy, and me thinking I was actually going crazy

She cheated on me then denied it then admitted it then denied it then admitted it and laughed at how I squirmed

Fuck BPD people

fuck you pussy you dont live in my hell

This looks like a funny example but this is exactly what it's like to talk to a person with BPD

Mine did exactly this too. She cheated on her ex and went with me cheated on me went back to her ex cheated on him again then went with me

She admitted enjoying abusing me before a lot and her ex and got a group of people to harass me and eventually almost led to me committing suicide and being put in a hospital then a psych ward

hey dickwads
try dealing with someone that has DID and you will see that BPD is a walk in the park

Good to know you borderline piece of shit

my mother is BPD
My enrtire family is DAMAGED
only get through life by humouring our hell life
It's fucking bizarre being around normal families, random people are more motherly to me than my mother
I'm permanently fucked
she bragged to our conseller that she was making me crazy and then cut me off from counselling help

Attached: Kuma Miko! 174 (LK).jpg (1280x720, 138K)

>she bragged to our conseller that she was making me crazy and then cut me off from counselling help
Cute!

>tfw chad with BPD

>have made over 50 roasties cry their eyes out for days on end

Attached: sb.png (885x903, 232K)

How do I know if I have BPD? Some of the things about it seem similar to how I act.

>>tfw chad with BPD
>>have made over 50 roasties cry their eyes out for days on end
do me next thank u

Try not ruining peoples lives and cheating on them too.

if you doubt that you have it you probably dont have it, BDP consistently refuse to admit they have problems

you will see when BDP probaby find this thread and start victim blaming or justifying or playing victum ect

>BDP consistently refuse to admit they have problems
Saying something anonymously on Jow Forums is hardly the same as admitting to a person you're involved with that you have a problem.

they refuse to believe they have problems too

everyone cheats you virgin dickwad
why are you being such a delusional virgin loser and trying to imply that cheating and mental illness are mutually exclusive

They're so insecure that they cannot privately entertain the idea that they are mentally ill either

OK. It's just that I have depression and anxiety, don't really like being around people, and can get very angry at times. So it sounds like BPD but I don't engage in risk taking behaviors or try to hurt people. I'd rather just avoid them.

No, they 100% know it, why else would they hate themselves so much. They just don't say it out loud and try to repress it.

Not even a virgin too. take your pills lunatic

seek help then

uh oh its started

the funny thing is most of them dont even want to stop talking to me afterword, i usually have to ghost them entirely or they wont fuck off

Urgh it's true, I was about to reply saying that I do admit my problems but that in itself is falling into the trap. It's not all BPD's that are bad, just most of them because they aren't trying to get better. I'm trying to get better at least...

How is that funny
Humans are retarded and literally incapable of appreciating kindness, normal people are boring and insane abusers are fun to be around

how many peoples lives have you utterly destroyed

>Humans are retarded and literally incapable of appreciating kindnes

you're correct, they will take you for granted

they never took me seriously until i started treating them like they don't matter

>someone hurts your feelings
>you believe that this person and all people like them should be killed or grievously injured in some way that's very disproportional to whatever it is that they did to you (and most of them did nothing to you; you're projecting your hatred of one person onto many)
>implying this isn't exactly how people who have BPD think
I'm convinced that everyone ITT who claims not to have BPD is a sleeper BPDer. It would make sense considering where we are.

Attached: 1440218424547.png (396x385, 149K)

This
bpd people are literally just murders in disguise
I've been to therapists and psychiatrists and was never diagnosed with bpd. Also the person I talked about in this thread said they had bpd and were diagnosed with it. So fuck off and kill yourself you borderline cunt

None because I'm a loser and a guy so I don't have influence over people and their lives. Nearly got someone to kill themselves once, but she was also BPD so does that count?

they should just banish all bpd to an island so they can lord of the flies eachother and leave normal people alone

nah, BPD people play an important role in society

>. Nearly got someone to kill themselves once,
oh my god just fuck off out of this thread you evil leech
strong desire to violently attack you

>you believe that this person and all people like them should be killed or grievously injured in some way that's very disproportional to whatever it is that they did to you (and most of them did nothing to you; you're projecting your hatred of one person onto many)
What's wrong with thinking like this? They hurt me so I'll fucking hurt them as much as I can so they can never hurt me again. It's called self-defense.

>Nearly got someone to kill themselves once, but she was also BPD so does that count?
how? It's important that everyone knows how to make a bpd whore kill herself
for the good of mankind

>giving a BPD person a legal, justifiable reason to use deadly force

bad idea lol

It'd be an island of people constantly fucking each other then regretting it the next day and irl ghosting. It'd get really bad and some people would die on the first day. Eventually it'd just be two people who claim to love each other eternally until they get over each other the next day and try to kill each other. Or something like that.

Got her nudes because she flipped out on me so I blackmailed her and she cut herself nearly to death in the shower over it

Very bad idea

No they don't you're literally insane

bpd only use violence as an emotional and legal leverage, in an actual violent confrontation you'll be fine as long as they dont have a weapon. the only issue is them stabbing you with a kitchen knife when asleep or soemthing

BPD people teach you that you really can't trust anybody

>bpd only use violence as an emotional and legal leverage

not true in my case, i've gone from 0 to 100% raging lunatic just from reading a facebook message i didnt like, you should see the holes in my walls

What? Forging a bond between all actual human beings who have ever experienced their subhumanity?

BECAUSE my mother was bpd im a competing mma fighter and getting a concealed carry, so ill kill any and all bpd that stand in my way

my mother was also BPD

*poisons your drink*

stay asshurt, life's just a meme after all :^)

why would I get in a situation where im accepting food or lodging from a bpd, i can smell you from a mile away

What does it smelI like?

Chances are you are probably BPD too, some studies have shown it's genetic, but BPD mums typically abuse their children in some way to the point that they get BPD. Happened to me

The most violent thing I've ever done was to myself so I can't relate with you there, although the other week I got really angry and nearly flipped my bedframe and my foot nearly went through my clothes drawers from kicking it.

antimatter psychological aura

you can't have your guard up 24/7 user

to think otherwise is foolish

i'm just as likely to bait you into a physical confrontation, get you all riled up so you'll decide to use your martial arts on me, then once my wellbeing is in demonstrable peril i'll pull out my own concealed handgun and kill you (i already have my CCW)

btw MMA fighters get harsher penalties for trying to hurt civilians because they're trained

I don't have any of the symptoms of BPD, you just can't help yourself trying to get a reaction / projecting hard right now
kys please, or come to me so I can murder you in self defence situation

I can detect your BPD symptons within minutes of meeting you and either disengage or immediately kill you in psychological self defence.

if I get charged ill just get jury annulment because everyone wishes BPD were genocided and understands their risk

Holy shit this thread went to shit so fast
just stop talking to the people with bpd and stop engaging them. They're insane

Attached: 1524633226089.jpg (544x710, 105K)

If I was going for a reaction then it looks like I got it.

Oogada boogada I'll eat your babies

>I can detect your BPD symptons within minutes of meeting you

that's only low IQ sufferers, i've taught myself to blend into normal society perfectly because it makes the fallout that much greater when i decide to fuck someone over, i've actually even been in relationships with a few girls who are psychology majors, who knew all the signs and still snuck past their defenses.

it's all about finding the chink in your armor and exploiting it

ok you're right, muting them.

>The most violent thing I've ever done was to myself so I can't relate with you there, although the other week I got really angry and nearly flipped my bedframe and my foot nearly went through my clothes drawers from kicking it.

have you ever committed any crimes?

i broke into a house on a whim and the people across the street saw me in the house and called police, luckily i keep a police scanner app on my phone and knew they were coming 5 minutes before they arrived and had time to escape

t. self diagnosed 15 year old

has anyone here ever gone no contact with a BDP
I've simply threatened it a few times with BDP family member and they folded almost instantly, felt good.

>it's all about finding the chink in your armor
I have BPD and I really hate that about myself sometimes. I read people's insecurities and weaknesses without wanting to, it's like an intrusive thought. The positive side is that I can also use that ability for kindness instead of just for hurting people.

nah, i was 17 when diagnosed and am 25 years old now

i also have narcissistic personality disorder if you couldnt already tell

just watching them sitting on the floor crying outside my workplace, knowing they showed up to boundry-push and intrude my privacy, knowing they were here to beg and squirm to keep contact felt amazing after the shit they were trying to put me through that very same day (trying to blackmail me by stealing my passport/ legal documents)

once you get past the manipulation and can just look down at them with disgust and zero attachment you've basically won imo; only thing I had to give up was any social standing with their friends because without me they just make shit up to them; but I think most of them can see its bs after meeting me

as someone with BPD who has also dealt with ppl who have BPD, pretty much this. they're really only as powerful as you allow them to be

haha until they call the cops on your for rape and tell lies about you to all your friends and family so they isolate you from their social circles and slash your tires haha....

everything you just listed can easily be used against them to fuck them over way harder

BPD people always end up alone in the end because they destroy every relationship they get

Just ended things with a BPD girl. I was able to find solace in the fact that she will literally never be able to maintain any form of long-term relationship. Whether that be friendship or something more intimate. The rest of her life will just be full of instability until she eventually kills herself. Her life is basically off the rails with no hope of turning things around.

And mine will only improve from this point. Feels good.

nice user
did you block all her contacts yet

If you ever feel bad for her just remember BPDers aren't really human and she would have eventually dropped you for someone else with no remorse whatsoever.

be the bigger person and pity her, she lives a cursed life, they are always the biggest victims in the end

bpd posters always play the victim, even if their suffering was equal to their friends, family and partners (which I don't believe for a seecond_ there's only one of them and they usually ruin multiple peoples lives

Yeah, blocked on everything and I am changing my number today.

This is another thing I didn't mention. Its also comforting to know that none of it was my fault and what I did wouldn't matter either way. I have no regrets.

kek

i'd be wary of her trying to turn up unexpected in places where you feel safe like work or when you're with friends; but sounds like you know what you're doing

>tfw bpd
>act terrrible to my boyfriend all the time
>any other person would have left me a thousand times over
>he still stays with me and takes care of me through all of it
He wont ever leave me unless I cheat on him or something like that and he wont ever let me do something like that
I really really dont deserve him I didnt think I could ever be loved by anyone with how shitty I am
No matter how much he does for me I still fuck it up and deny myself happiness because Im mentally ill
He deserves better why is he even here

Attached: 288A6955-1E6D-49F9-987A-EB642E454CCA.jpg (894x719, 134K)

she will die alone because she's literally incapable of having friends or lovers because of some fucked up wiring in her brain

you can't save her, and she can't save herself

but it's still higher IQ to understand that they can't help what they do

its some dr jekyll and mr hyde bullshit that you will never understand unless you have the disorder yourself

I know one way we can help end their suffering and help society at the same time...

the same could be said of the disabled, mentally retarded, and the elderly

those groups don't actively try and destroy society, in a way BPD are a terrorist organization

He only stays with you because he's desperate and hasn't snapped yet. Give it time.

>those groups don't actively try and destroy society

neither do BPD people

BPD people want the same things you want but are incapable of obtaining said things because of faulty wiring

>we should feel sorry for serial killers and child rapists, its just faulty wiring after all :(

Yeah, nah. Get fucked.

>give it time
Its been almost two years now

>serial killers and child rapists are just as bad as the BPD person who hurt your fee fee's

lmao @ you

>I'm a terrible person and he deserves better
>that's why I'm going to leave him when he's at his most vulnerable and fuck his friend
biggest red flag of all

Does anyone else feel as though they have strong Borderline traits, but aren't full-blown BPD? I have abnormally strong reactions to social rejection (including jumping off a bridge when someone ignored my input in a conversation), split with all my loved ones, and can fly into completely berserk rages when my feelings are hurt, but I'm not paranoid about being abandoned, generally control my emotions well, and most consider me levelheaded and reliable.

Attached: 1525311871485.png (678x678, 196K)

Wait. Does bpd mean bi-polar disorder or boarderline personality disorder?

Attached: 4DFE918E-099B-4726-9964-E5068ADC006C.jpg (600x798, 90K)

seek help incase you're hurting people around you

Only teenage girls believe in 'Personality Disorders'
If you cultivate your personality based on this or believe that somebody's actions are inherently symptomatic of this you are completely pathetic. 'Personality Disorders' are made up by Jewish psychologists to validate peoples worthlessness by allowing them to believe that things are outside of their control.
It is only a sign of how far this board has fallen that these get so many genuine replies.

He doesnt have any friends but me he gave them up for me because they were all bad people

It means borderline personality

2 years isnt that long at all, especially if you're putting out.

As soon as he has another option he's gone.