My sister just asked me if I was an incel, it really is over

My sister just asked me if I was an incel, it really is over

Attached: ea5.png (406x310, 106K)

Just say you're a virgin. Not every virgin is an incel

Tell her you're gay! Don't tell her the truth. Or tell her you're volcel and say it's like an opposite faction that fights incels.

Attached: 1524493822699.png (1024x595, 559K)

did she sex you?

What are you doing posting here you can't let her escape she knows the secret

just say no

you said no right?

i wouldn't say yes unless she was kind and understanding. But even then you'd probably have to explain incel to her first in a way that'd sound reasonable and make her sympathetic, because the media hasn't been doing a good job of that.

>Not every virgin is an incel
right, like female virgins aren't incel
It's okay to be female and a virgin! It's even very good! You do you!

are you an incel?

say yes, watch her shit bricks

Definitely say yes. There's literally nothing she can do apart from worry.

Attached: image.png (1490x1208, 754K)

incels are isis and volcels are the assad reigeme

Or tell your friends and family leading to uncomfortable discussions of internet slang and sexual disappointment.

It's over if you didn't convincingly respond with "what the hell is an incel?"

What do you guys believe is a truthful definition of incel and is it a negative word?

>Or tell your friends and family leading to uncomfortable discussions of internet slang and sexual disappointment.
>internet slang and sexual disappointment.

Dammit I fucking love this timeline.
Somewhere, the is another dimension where normal shit still happens and there is peace.
I feel bad for those guys, the assholes. They don't know what they are missing.

Someone that desires sex and/or relationships and can't get it.

It's not a negative word, just a vague one with negative connotations.

Most volcels are lying to themselves. Tim Tebow is a volcel, jerking off to anime and pretending real women don't exist is not being a volcel.

A man who through poor genetic outcome is incapable of being an ideal sexual partner for a woman. When people look for a mate they like to think that everyone has a partner made specially for them, a "soulmate." In reality the majority of the population looks for the same criteria. Women want men who are tall, capable, handsome, charismatic, and intelligent.

Unfortunately while these 5 characteristics can be improved to some extent they are limited by the hardware of the man himself. A short man with low IQ and an ugly face can do little to change his base characteristics. A man with poor self control and low grade autism may lack the capacities for a healthy lifestyle or social acceptance.

All of this is compounded by the fact that women have higher standards for their partners and are more sexually selective than men. Men are sluttier than women by nature, men can breed with many women whereas a woman is stuck with one biological father who must be held to an above average standard. Most evidence shows that over the course of human history something like 40-50% of men who reached sexual maturity were able to reproduce whereas 80-90% of women who reached sexual maturity managed to reproduce under normal circumstances. This is where the 80/20 meme comes from, women as a statistical figure only look at the top 20% of men as "above average" not because they are mad, but because only the top half of men (with some variability based on personal preferences) are really reproductive candidates to begin with.

Incels have always existed, it's only now in modern society with its myths about true love and social equality that it's becoming depressingly apparent that some men are simply losers. An inadequate loser is cannon fodder for wars, disease, hard manual labor and will eventually be thrown out in the event of a sinking ship.

These are real incels, the bottom 2-5% of males in society so fucked by genetics that "believe in yourself" feels like mockery.

Attached: Beauty.png (1024x768, 1.67M)

>My older sister talked about incels a few days ago and how they should be put on an FBI watch list
>Knows full well that I've never been in a relationship in my entire life

Attached: 1523528534983.jpg (1139x1280, 155K)

What did you answer?
If you replied with anything else besides "What the fuck is an incel?" you're screwed.

How are you suddenly not a volcel just because you prefer anime to real women? That does not even make sense.

"Why, wanna try having some incel together?"

What the fuck is with all this incel bullshit, why can't facebook and reddit just fuck off already? Fucking nobody calls himself a fucking incel in Jow Forums. Newfags maybe or people from that subreddit that got deleted maybe. But not Jow Forums regulars.

Attached: lnh7c.jpg (1200x900, 70K)

A lot of robots are incels, both the reddit sub and the hatred of that sub wound up extending to r9k.

Why didn't you man the fuck up and slap her? Christ you fucking beta kids