Aunts 6 year old son is over

>aunts 6 year old son is over
>always coming into my room wanting to talk to me and play board games together
>keeps trying to hug me
>''I love you user''
>literally start tearing up because I realise I will never have a son of my own to do these things with
>''why are you crying?''
>''I'm just happy, don't worry about it''
>mom comes in my room soon after
>''ok we have to go out now, say goodbye to user''
>''why does user never come outside with us?''
>because he's an autistic NEET loser I assume my mom was thinking
>''because he has to look after the cat''
>''oh ok, can we play later user? when I'm back''
>''of course, see you later little guy, have fun''

fuck, I wish I wasn't such a fucking autist. I wish I could have a family of my own

Attached: 1499263397448.png (400x400, 29K)

Start
>Grooming yourself
>Working out
>TRYING to socialize
You'll feel much better about yourself if you can be his role model.

Attached: th-1.jpg (474x266, 24K)

Well maybe, his mom and dad divorced a couple of years ago. This could be my chance

I know that feel
>Be me
>21 yo loser
>No friends whatsoever
>Spend all my time alone
>At family function one day
>Sitting alone in corner, as usual
>Everyone is giving 2 year old cousin attention
>They give him a ball
>tfw he runs over and gives it to me
>tfw he wants me, of all people, to play with him
>tfw everyone is wondering why

Attached: 1507911209771s.jpg (125x119, 1K)

The only interaction with kids I ever had is when some cousin's kid at some family thing asked me why I was so fat and ugly and laughed about me not having a girlfriend. Disgusting creatures.

How old were the kids

2 years old and his name was Albert Einstein

fascinating tgfre

I have no idea, 6 or something probably.

Never known 6 year olds to be that mean

Feels bad man jhvfh

Same thing with my lil bro. Except I'm not NEET or live with my parents. But I work a dead end minimum wage job and i dropped out community collegrle.

Take a huge swig of whatever alchohol you can find. go outside. go to a bar or whatever. and just go wild. drunk you will do somethings you wont regret because you can pass it off as being drunk. after the first expirience it just gets easyer

Kids usually say the truth at this age,so that sucks for you

Man i want to meet someone i really do but between work and being a awful at social interaction ive got no time. What do i do? How do i meet women?

don't do this^

organdonor

>5 year old nephew says I'm his favorite uncle
>its all because I'm a huge transformers autist and let him play with my old toys

they do? well he hasn''t called me ugly yet

I feel I felt too well, OP.

>have baby niece
>want to hang out with her
>although my brother seems happy about it, I know his wife wants to distance herself from his working class family as much as possible
>perpetually dread my neice growing up and preferring her nuclear, wealthy maternal family to her dysfunctional, poverty striken one
>feel sad when I see how idylic my brother's life is
>get even more depressed when even my Stacey sister who regularily throws tantrums can find a nice, sweet bf with a job and I am alone

Iunno, you seem like a sweet person user. Why DON'T you go with them? It's not like you'll be socializing with normies if you're just taking him to the park.

This.
I've found the only true way to break out of here is to find other people that motivate you, however dumb the reason is.
I literally started wearing nice clothes and working out because I semi-believe that the couple of females who are socially anxious enough to be friends with me will start thinking I'm inadequate once they get more confident, and I've started giving less of a fuck what people think about me because I feel like the confident people I'm friends with are going to start getting annoyed with my self consciousness.
Bettering yourself for other people is great motivation, go make yourself a better person so you can be a great role model user.

I don't go outside much, if not at all. it's not so much about strangers but my family too, I wish I could take him out just me and him, go play football or something in an empty park. Sorry to hear that brah, I'm an only child so I didn't have to deal with brothers or sisters being more romantically successful than you. I'm sure you'll find a GF eventually

You're lucky man.
>be a year ago
> cousin comes over to stay with us for a month because summer. (He was probably 5)
>he's a little shit
>don't have to deal with him because I'm always in my room
>he trashed my sisters room up when she wasn't in there
>the fucker would have done the same to me if it wasn't for the fact that I'm always in my room and I probably look scary to him.

ah I guess it depends on the child, but most children are pretty badly behaved at that age

>get even more depressed when even my Stacey sister who regularily throws tantrums can find a nice, sweet bf with a job and I am alone

that's why women live life on easymode

Well if it gives any perspective, I myself am a 27 yr old kv and was a neet for 5 years, but when my niece was born, I got a job just so that I can gift her things, take her out and make her happy.
I love her so much, I probably wouldn't even love my own children as much as I love her

20 years old KHV here.
I think 21 is pretty early to have a kid.
Although I don't want kids. I know myself well, so I wouldn't spend my time with him/her. Maybe I'm just an asshole, idk.

Attached: 1525158894785.jpg (642x807, 104K)

Adopt or foster

but I want my own child, one that came from my semen. my OWN son

Then surrogate

but you still have to have sex with a woman