Do you feel like nonwhites are encroaching on your territory or stealing from you when they take a white woman?

Do you feel like nonwhites are encroaching on your territory or stealing from you when they take a white woman?
I don't. I get the impression that asians feel this way when whites mix with their women. Is lack of in group loyalty a phenomenon unique to the white race?

Attached: cb5eec6e4d3bf8afc6b479729bcdb806--interracial-wedding-interracial-couples.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html
scientificamerican.com/article/immigrants-do-not-increase-crime-research-shows/
splitter1.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/auslaenderkriminalitaet-akq.jpg?w=656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well whites are to asians what blacks are to whites

Well yeah, but why are whites in general more ok with race mixing and no asians? I guess it has something to do with colonial guilt and having had close interactions with other races.
I just wonder why I can't give a shit about my race and everyone else seems to be able to.

the ho in op's post isn't white.

>why I can't give a shit about my race and everyone else seems to be able to.

Because anyone with half a brain wouldn't ponder over this worthless shit.

no chinks are 90% dirt poor inbred freaks the ten percent who aren't retards are soulless insect people who have no emotion and program phones all day because they only understand math and life confuses stop trying to act like they're even better than niggers cause they're not google 'chinese shit in public'

Whites encroached on African territory when they created the white Africans that we call black Americans.

what are you talking about?
The thought of having bleached children gives Asians a high.

They are more unapologetically white supremacists than actual white supremacists.

It's a phenomenon that is part of literally being human, and often to detrimental extents. The amount of butthurt on this board caused by racemixing threads in any coupling is insane.

I feel like a substantial amount of the modern world's misery could be resolved by miscegenation laws. White girls for white guys, asian girls for asian guys, negresses for niggers, etc.

Real shit I think you legitimately have to be really deluded to feel like you're being encroached upon.

>White girls for white guys, asian girls for asian guys, negresses for niggers, etc.
Explain how this would fix anything

yes. whites are improving the adult swim

only low iq Jow Forumstards feel like they are entitled to a white woman or that they are better than anyone by virtue of their race

i dont think thats it. i think they just get mad at mixing. like they wouldnt get mad at a white couple. you know?

because they feel like it represents a larger trend in society, i.e. being white isn't as privileged as it used to be and that white women have the freedom and choose to mix with black men which makes them feel insecure about their own race

it all stems from a superiority complex

if you don't let your neighbors walk into your house and help themselves to your possessions while threatening your safety and mocking you that means you are a bigot and a bad person and need to be killed for being so evil and awful

white women definitely, certainly have freedom to choose. i dont think its about privilege, i think its just mixing.

im asian

so if millions of white people moved into a brown country and helped themselves to billions in welfare and groped or raped a bunch of brown women that would be a moral normal thing to do and any brown people who got upset would be weird supremacists with a complex? you people and your victim blaming really ought to be ashamed of yourself

shut the fuck up you delusional turd

Jow Forumstards can't get over the fact that they are just shitty human beings overall. So they try to justify their existence by saying "Well at least I am white!". Subscribing to some racist utopia idea that isn't even supported by the race they claim to represent.

not true. theyre mad at MSM pushing mixing. they pushed it especially hard during 2nd term obama.

Being insecure about your race is the normal and healthy thing to do when, you know, the continued existence of said race is insecure.

There is no reason to accept racial mixing, unless you are a cuck who wants to avoid being politically incorrect.

lol demonising your enemy and refusing to acknowledge the validity of their arguments is a pretty strong sign you don't have very much self confidence or confidence in your beliefs
scared you'll turn if you consider their opinions?
watch out buddy being a rational adult instead of a whining victim complex minority is contagious!

>There is no reason to accept racial mixing, unless you are a cuck who wants to avoid being politically incorrect.
Or you know you're a reasonable people and believe in things like the social contract and think people should be given the freedom to do what they want as long as they aren't hurting anyone else directly. Dumbfuck why are you still in america even?

>watch out buddy being a rational adult instead of a whining victim complex minority is contagious!

>rational adult

>BAN THINGS THAT I DON'T LIKE LIKE RACE MIXING

i never said anything close to ban race mixing you mental midget lmfao

BAN THINGS I DON'T LIKE LIKE FUN ENJOYING LIFE SAYING CERTAIN WORDS AND BEING BORN WHITE

how dare whites not just lie down and die they are so unreasonable right? why won't they let us take over their countries? how awful. me and you we're really nice good smart people and everyone else is mean and dumb lets pat ourselves on the back and cry about how we're big victims :^)

>how dare whites not just lie down and die they are so unreasonable right? why won't they let us take over their countries? how awful. me and you we're really nice good smart people and everyone else is mean and dumb lets pat ourselves on the back and cry about how we're big victims :^)

>implying you're the minority
>implying most white people don't have the alt tards

get a grip dumbfuck, nobody has a problem with being around brown people except insecure subhumans like you

>i never said anything close to ban race mixing you mental midget lmfao

why are you complaining about race mixing then?

>implying you're the minority
implying you're NOT the minority*

this isnt about being around brown people. its strictly about mixing.

No one is protesting a persons right to do what they want. The problem is political in nature; pushing race mixing aggressively in the media, mass immigration etc., which are attacks against all white people collectively.

Why is it about mixing? What is it about white people making the choice to race mix that bothers you so much?

not seeing white features. im asian

>pushing race mixing aggressively in the media
That's called the free market. They can push whatever they want on their own platforms.
>mass immigration
a fucking meme by fear mongering retards
>which are attacks against all white people collectively
lmao

"whites are subhuman scum btw i'm really against racism also all white countries land/resources/women belong to everyone but our stuff is still ours and there's nothing unreasonable about that"
just admit you're an evil cunt don't fucking play the victim you sad faggot it's embarressing and pathetic and no one is falling for it
imagine if i kicked you in the shin out of no where then started crying about how you're the problem, would you think it was clever manipulation or just plain sad?
imagine being a parasite but also needing approval and validation that desperately
a fate worse than death

the majority of pol doesn't really have strong feelings about race. they're just hate the hypocrisy of the people who do.
i consider myself liberal, but hate most of my liberal friends. they have no logical consistency. they just get worked up when the media tells them too.
i care more about logic/reasoning/argumentation than whats trendy.

>they can push whatever they want
Yes, and ""they"" really like to push all the anti-white stuff. Funny, isn't it.
>mass migration a meme
Not fucking true. Visit any European city for example, the signs of massive third world immigration are everywhere.

I can only hope that marriage truly last...because marriage is worthless and always have been.

Attached: dr9ctjd5l9az.jpg (1334x750, 65K)

For me it's a strange one, I have no problem with white women dating and fucking and marrying whatever they want, but when it comes to Asian women, I get pretty pissed if they aren't with whites or Asians.

For some reason, Asian whores/sluts really fucking rustle me. They shouldn't be like that, man, it's not right and it doesn't fit their appearance. All I wanted in life was just a normal, qt Asian girl who loved me and worshipped me and me alone.

To a lesser extent this is the case for Indians/Muslimas and Hispanic girls.

>Not fucking true. Visit any European city for example, the signs of massive third world immigration are everywhere.
just stop memeing you jackass. you are a basement dweller who's never been to europe once. you have this opinion because other people fed you information selectively and used fear mongering to turn you into the mindless drone you are now.

> European city
Europe is the fucking worst. Jews were too diverse for them so they killed them all. the continent would shut down if minorities composed as big a percentage as the US,
Despite this, Europeans love criticizing the US and pretending they're so progressive. Europeans are the most reactionary backwards scum on the planet. A continent doesn't get to erase it's colonial history over night

kek no. white women are overrated as hell

Attached: M6s1ZMT.jpg (1707x684, 106K)

yeah, no like dem good black guys who are super secure, right Tyrone?

also, the main problem white men have is that the bm/ww pairing is so clearly being pushed and encouraged

Attached: 1525523145325.png (1000x1000, 1.12M)

When a rapper sings about choking prostitutes and drugging them it's considered "a beautiful form of self expression".

When an ugly beta politely asks why he's 40 years old and single "OMG YOU'RE SO ENTITLED. YOUR UGLY ON THE INSIDE!!! EWWWWW. STOP HATING WOMEN. YOU BELONG IN PRISON YOU INCEL."

Attached: women liberated.jpg (736x736, 116K)

I never said this was exclusive to whites. on Jow Forums it's almost exclusively insecure white boys tho

that said tribalism is a disease that plagues all races

this paper screams horse shit
post a link and i'll tear it apart.
finding correlations in the social sciences usually means jackshit. way to many unobserved factors
would bet if you controlled for geographic region, the results would not be statistically significant

I live in Europe and have visited many of its capitals you nigger. Talking about niggers, there are lots.

Maybe true, but I see this as a positive thing. There is no excuse to foreigners polluting original European soil.

Why are you white people so paranoid about white women dating non whites? Just because my gf is white doesn't mean I see her as some fetish fuel. I was born in the U.S, and we have the similar things in common. We just happen to find each other attractive as well. I'm not trying to destroy the "white race".
And then at the same tone, you guys never say anything about the hapa epidemic.
Hmm?

>I live in Europe and have visited many of its capitals you nigger. Talking about niggers, there are lots.
Why don't you provide some proof if you are making such bombastic statements? Also what's wrong with being around black people?

race mixing destroys white features. women are the gatekeepers, their gatekeeping is destroying white features, white men going to asian women is reactionary to their gatekeeping.

im asian

Stealing what? This isn't a woman I would have had a chance with regardless of the situation. Racist normalfags are demanding I be outraged on their behalf, and that's just not going to happen. They can't expect me to care about their problems when they spent so long downplaying mine.

>Also what's wrong with being around black people?
They commit more crimes on average and rarely work at all.

Also, I repeat, there is no reason for me to accept "humanitarian" immigration from shitty countries into my homeland.

>They commit more crimes on average and rarely work at all.

Not true. Refugees in europe commit less crime on average compared to the natives.

>Also, I repeat, there is no reason for me to accept "humanitarian" immigration from shitty countries into my homeland.
There's no reason for you to accept anything. The point is why are you being such a fucking sperg and being so against it? What is it that makes so passionate about this subject when you're most likely a complete waste of space who never cared about anything in his life? Are you being brainwashed perchance?

>and rarely work at all.
yeah but when a minority works too much you get mad also.

whats to like about minorities? they destroy white features.

>Refugees in europe commit less crime on average compared to the natives
This sentence is such a stinking pile of dishonesty.

And even if immigrants weren't violent, lazy and ugly, I still wouldn't support the replacement of my people in our homeland.

Immigration is basically the most important political question. If everything else is done right, but immigration is done wrong (too much), all your successes won't matter because you will go extinct. Same applies to race-mixing

Attached: Swedish_migrant-crime.png (633x362, 31K)

>refugees
>1997 to 2001 crime stats
can you read?

>And even if immigrants weren't violent, lazy and ugly, I still wouldn't support the replacement of my people in our homeland.
Nobody is replacing you you braindead moron. You are incapable of math or something. How many immigrants has sweden taken this year?

your ancestors did that to the people of the British isles centuries ago so seems like just deserts to me.

1997-2001 Because the government doesn't publish any newer statistics. Point being that from shit countries come shit people.

Are you arguing that white people aren't being replaced? How much change has happened in one century in Europe and North America? Give it a few more centuries and we'll have experienced the proper Volkstod. However, I hope things will be fixed before that.

No because I wouldn't have been able to get that woman either way.

>1997-2001 Because the government doesn't publish any newer statistics. Point being that from shit countries come shit people.
You are a delusional retard and dumbfuck. Illegal immigrants in the US commit less crime than the native population. Refugees in europe commit less crime than native europeans.

nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html
scientificamerican.com/article/immigrants-do-not-increase-crime-research-shows/

Immigration in itself doesn't lead to more crime, when it does it self corrects. This has proven time and time again. German and Irish immigrants to the USA in the 1800s. Muslim and indian immigrants to the USA. Every immigrant group inevitably ends up conforming the local laws in terms of crime, stats, etc. You're an uneducated retard blaming your problems on people seeking to have a better life and improve your own society.

If you care about society at large you're not a fucking robot

No and anyone who does feel this way is a stupid faggot. There's plenty of white women to go around, even more so in european countries. The fact of the matter is regardless you stand no chance because you're an autistic sperg posting on an image board. Even if they weren't takin yo wimminz you still would have no chance and be a lonely virgin.

Attached: 1524099788833.jpg (600x600, 35K)

That happened but it's bad because the people doing it were white otherwise it's ok, the people who are weaker and have a lower IQ are allowed to do this because it's morally righteous to root for the underdog even if the underdog makes everything around him worse on account of being the eternal underdog that wouldn't change even if everyone else in the world died

retards detected. they dont have to get the white girl, it should be another white guy thats better than they are.

stop this pussy angle.

>billions in welfare
has it reached into the billions?

I'm half-black and half-nordic myself, so no. But I do feel like there's something fundamentally unnatural about my existence. My mother's ancestors were from Denmark/England and moved to the Northeastern US. She married my father, whose ancestors were all slaves brought from West Africa and moved to the Northeastern US. They were almost forced together. If anything in the world made sense, mom would still be living in Europe, dad would be in Nigeria or Togo or whatever, and I think we'd all be a lot happier.

>I'm half-black and half-nordic myself
Blacks are known for their cardiovascular endurance and Nordics for their raw strength, did you get both?

>misreading the OP
>calling anyone else a retard
OP asked do YOU feel like nonwhites are encroaching on YOUR territory and stealing from YOU. He's asking for YOUR opinion, not some other white guy. In other words he's asking if you feel like you're losing potential white options for dating/marriage, and my point is regardless of who's taking the girl, whether it be Chad or Tyrone, you never stood a chance to begin with for obvious reasons. If you would prefer a white guy taking your white women you'll never have over a black, then so be it, but that wasn't what he asked you retarded faggot.

>immigrants do not increase crime
>immigrants are castly overrepresented amongst criminals
splitter1.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/auslaenderkriminalitaet-akq.jpg?w=656
Retard

>You're an uneducated retard blaming your problems on people seeking to have a better life and improve your own society.
I'm university educated, bitch. You dare call me a retard and claim that muslims and africans are "improving European society" in the same post.

Anyone who disagrees with your anti-white logic is a "delusional retard dumbfuck", classic liberal-leftist argumentation.

No. I definitely inhereted the endurance more than strength

can you reformat your post and post the source? I don't speak whatever language that is and wanna see where the data comes from

Yes, I feel nothing about this goy- I means guys. But it's totally fine. You should go get your wife some BBC and raise her black children.

Attached: (((nose))).png (600x635, 52K)

Yes, there are enough of the white women to go around. But stay away fro the Jewish women. They are G-d's sacred property. Remember, collectivism is good for us, but not for you!

Attached: (((mosiac))).jpg (208x243, 29K)