Am i good looking?

please be honest.
ive been complimented on my biceps by prostitutes

Attached: 20171211_023442.png (894x800, 610K)

>browsing r9k
>see normie not following rules

if you met me in real life you would never think im a normie

Anyone who posts shit like this is a normie

You're not good looking at all, cancer patient. Grow some hair, baldie.

are you just trolling for the sake of trolling?

You look like a retarded Mr.clean. kys

Why haven't you fucked off to /b/ yet?

You look like an overgrown baby

Ask /Soc/ faggets.

hi wallace

Attached: public-news-old-20519-master.wallacegromit--default--300.jpg (300x232, 21K)

No. Why do people like you pretend to ask for honesty and then rebuff it once received? You look like bald, white trash.

bald white trash? coming from a bunch of losers who call themselves "incels" and "robots" lol
clearly you are self projecting your miserable life

Legit, you look like a sunbleached turd with the body of Paul blart

r9k isn't just one group, baldie.

and repulsive face

>asks for honest opinions
>gets mad when they are undesirable
fuck off to /soc/

You have a good frame but you have high body fat and your hairor lack there of is goofy.

/soc/ is the normie board, he'll fit right in

you guys are straight out insulting me thats why,. iof you guys are such chads why dont you post your faces? exactly. fucking faggot.

never post images of yourself on this site. the fact that you do it proves to people that you are insecure. for the record you look alright.

Because we aren't normie trash

also i bet i could beat the fucking brains out of any of you faggots, you are all morbidly obese or auswitz, no in between LOL

No one called themselves Chad here. We just called you ugly.

Your biggest mistake was thinking you're not ugly enough to warrant an insult. You are, my friend. That and the fact you're mad makes me actually think you'd fit in here.

ive had lots of sex and if i were ugly i wouldnt have had sex so i know you guys are bullshitting me because clearly for girls to want to fuck me there has to be something to warant it.

You look like an autistic middle aged man. You look like you work out, but you have no lats at all?? Also, nice pepperoni nipples.

Paying a prostitute doesn't count

Forget about the looks. Your writing explains far more about you. You're an angry and insecure little boy in there, you have a lot of learning to do. If you did that then you wouldn't be posting pictures on here seeking validation.

i just dont like taking shit from anyone. in real life if someone talked shit to me like you guys are doing now i would knock your fucking teeth in but thats just me.
i dont know about you but just because youre behind a computer doesnt mean you can just outright insult people for no reason because there are consequences to your actions.

You wanted honest opinions, you got them
Legit just learn to laugh everything off and not give a shit

go fuck yourself, im gald youre miserable fuck, just dont spread your misery and vitroil onto others.

Please learn to spell
You angry little man

Nice arms desu. I'm a lanklet (6'4") and I try hard to build muscle around my arms. My chest, legs, etc are all fine but arms take so much work. Curling 27kg and I still have girly arms lmao

suicide is your only solution

This is not very original bait