Why don't you just convert to Islam?

Why don't you just convert to Islam?
>women are seen as property
>allows you to be pedophile
>most right-wing religion
>all terrorists were incels who wanted 77 virgins, just like us
>Muhammad was a sex god, while Jesus was a virgin
>the majority of muslim women oppose feminism
The only catch is that you can't be a neet and you have to work twice as hard as a christian normie because under sharia husbands are expected to be the sole breadwinners.

Attached: islam america.jpg (620x350, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/06/8-inventions-we-can-thank_n_6424836.html
arabnews.com/saudi-arabia/news/863421
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>and you have to work twice as hard
why are arabs all lazy shits then?

Because I don't want to? And I don't care for any of these?

is weed permisable in islam?

They aren't. Saudi Arabia is one of the richest countries in the world.

Because of oil, user. And we need oil because of the motor engine which wasn't invented by the arabs.
Other arab countries that have not been so lucky are complete shit.

Cuz of oil.

oil. literally oil.

Muslims are smart men. They invent stuff too. huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/06/8-inventions-we-can-thank_n_6424836.html

they haven't been more than thousand years
their contribution nowadays is near inexistant
the average arab reads half a book per year ffs
you sound like a dispora who's never set foot in the homeland with nostalgia goggles

>modern
>they're all from before the Renaissance
Bruh.

Please tell me you retards aren't gonna bump this shitpost to 300+

Maybe they've been focusing their time on other things, like enjoying life and raising their families. Saudi Arabia is the third happiest country in the world. arabnews.com/saudi-arabia/news/863421

Good question. Why does it seem like Muslims are lazy? Is it (((their))) fault? Patriarchal societies tend to be successful.
Native tribes in North America were much more egalitarian than Europeans. I don't think it's a coincidence that, at the same time Europeans had the necessary technology to cross the Atlantic (and much more), most of them hadn't even settled yet. Matriarchal or egalitarian societies are always primitive and/or insignificant. When I tell people that inequality is progress, I'm not just being contrarian. Social hierarchy is a requirement and hallmark of higher civilization.

The average american reads 3 books per decade, if any

>No Pork
>No Beef
>No alcohol
>No fun allowed
They're also massive hypocrites because they sit around smoking hashish and watching teenage boys dress up as girls and belly dance. They're goatfucking inbreds who can barely follow their own religion but I guess they're BASED for stoning women and killing gays xDDD

Okay, Ima call bullshit on the native american thing. While they were still far behind Europe, most central and south americans were settled. It was just the north Americans who were retards chasing buffalo

that's mostly an arab problem, literally any other race aside from blacks can practice islam better than arabs

The Virgin Jesus vs. The Chad Muhammad

Because am not racist or homophobic or conservative and finally marrying somebody who forces me to live by strict laws written by a warlord from a thousand years ago doesn't seem appealing to me , however am surprised the alt-right members haven't converted to Islam

Attached: 1522259599370.png (582x388, 53K)

>stoning women
Men get stoned more often. Stop fucking making it all about women all the time.

Someone make this meme

More Arabs are leaving Islam and becoming atheistic or Christian and more Euros and smart yahudis are becoming Muslim.

This is a good thing because we can build the best kalipha state in the world without all those 80IQ oil kikes flooding the place with their bullshit

The reason theres a surplus of muslim soldiers, is chadhommed gets to marry all the woman and theres none left for the betas. Thats why all the leftover men ship off and go to war cause they die and get promised 72 virgins in the afterlife.

No its cause they got no money to buy a wife.

because my soul belongs to Jesus

Attached: deus vult.jpg (2244x2859, 580K)

You need money to buy a wife lmao. Chadrich is gonna buy all the woman you wont get shit. And i bet woman think they are worth more than western ones lmao.

shit fuck off

Fucking Islam threads everywhere on this website. Eat shit goat fuckers

Theyre worth about 3 camels i think

isis must be getting desperate if they are recruiting Jow Forums

Attached: 1516482998045.jpg (600x875, 93K)

Whats a camel cost user. And whats your homeland. I thought you could marry your sister and get a free wife.