How plausible is it for me as an American to get a third world wife who is a 9/10 or 10/10?

How plausible is it for me as an American to get a third world wife who is a 9/10 or 10/10?

I make decent money, am in my mid 20s, ok looking. I just want to start a family and have kids.

Preferably Hispanic countries. aka Colombia, Venezuela etc.

Attached: 144137401905852.jpg (2676x1730, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2013/cb13-157.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Learn spanish, go to Colombia or peru, and hit up Venezuelan refugees. Theyll throw themselves at you merely for the blue passport

>goblinas
>ever being above 8/10
kek, have fun with your mutt children, hombre
t. self hating spic

Go to Guatemala. Women there are rarely over 5'3, so they're loli tier. You just have to find one who's not fat.

0 because you're a loser who posts on Jow Forums and you do not have any means of meeting these women you're talking about

>Guatemala
Absolutely no. Shit tier women. Colombian and Venezuelan are 100 times better.

And I am not looking for a loli.
>make 55k a year
>have disposable income to travel
nice try incel.
I knew a girl who had a white American dad and Colombian mom. She was gorgeous so no, offspring won't be mutts.

know for a fact it's extremely easy in south brazil, where women have complexes about being of european ancestry while being thought of as brown latinas by the rest of the western world

this feeling of inferiority coupled with the fact that all women are hypergamous means they will accept your marriage proposal as soon as you do it

Why don't you actually go out and try it yourself instead of talking with middle aged monstrosities on the internet?

>third world
>9/10-10/10

9/10-10/10 are almost entirely a first world phenomenon because the large upper-middle class here has achieved a level of meta-individuality where girls can truly focus on micromanaging their diet, health etc that is simply infeasible in the third world unless your dad's some corrupt govt official or corporate bigshot.

Even so, assuming you find a 1/20,000 third world 9-10/10, they'd almost definitely already be taken by someone much wealthier and much more resourceful or, if they're so inclined, by someone much more masculine in disposition.

At least learn the language and try to understand the culture first before you try such a thing. Do not be that 40 year old disgusting man who fucks whores in Thailand for a month out of the year and cant even order at a restaurant.

Attached: 20180112_170113.png (516x706, 334K)

my wife is from a poor village in thailand and she's a 10/10.

Attached: 1496629531026.jpg (730x1095, 107K)

Fukn race traitors as they say
U burn the rice u pay the price
U burn the coal u pay that toll
U roast peanut u pay in slime
U smoke, roast or burn white u'll be alright
Learn to burn right only white is right

hey Jow Forums how's it going?

oriigal post

Attached: 1474829690427.jpg (800x600, 83K)

Probably not that hard. I recently saw a white, Western incel who was 2.5/10 do a Tinder experiment in Thailand and he got a few dozen matches and many of them were very cute.

It's always the ugly ones who commit to this ideology and don't even mention the tradthots

Attached: 1524968799471m.jpg (1024x841, 93K)

Nah I'm partial to olive skinned latinas. My cousin got a thick latina wife and all of their kids have blue eyes and are bigger than the 90th percentile of kids their age. Since latinos are half white it works out.

Test the waters OP. Just be willing to understand that there can be a cultural difference that you and her will have to work out. American women are garbage and that's why American men are going out in the literal millions to get foreign wives.

census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2013/cb13-157.html

Attached: My Love.jpg (718x1236, 376K)

What dating sites are good to use to meet foreign girls?

>Thailand
>she
Thinking

This joke is way overdone by people who have watched "The Hangover 2" way too much. It's not like the lady boys are trying to deceive you, they're pretty open about what they are. They're not going to lie to you about their gender of origin.

>third world wife who is a 9/10 or 10/10
Oxymoronic.

Better than amerifat white women

Because beauty is directly correlated with how much money a country has.

That picture is so out of touch it's not even funny.

Youre a fucking imbecile who has never been outside of his hometown arent you?

Its not all struggle outside of the united states.

OP you probably have little chances of scoring a decent girl. 9/10 are usually college educated and have traveled around the world, generally as wealthy as an upper middle class european. You can probably score a hot poorer girl who will come with a shit load of problems. Here in colombia you usually see these middle aged americans with disgusting ratchets, lemao.

Pic related, Colombian tinder profiles.

Attached: tinder Colombia.png (1080x960, 925K)

Agreed, Americans are gross as hell.

Attached: 1476668250863.jpg (750x937, 136K)

Anyone know if there is a way to use tinder in other countries/geographic locations?