Why don't you just date a social outcast?

Why don't you just date a social outcast?

Attached: 1514142804182.jpg (481x592, 35K)

>Give social outcast girl attention
>Start dating her
>She gets more confidence and proceeds to jump on the cock carousel like all the roasties before her

This is an inevitability.

There are no social outcast girls

and you gain confidence as well and you can jump on the pussy carousel

Except if you were in a situation where the social outcast girl (if such a creature truly exists) was the only realistic choice, there isn't a carousel for you.

>social outcast girl
>in 2018

There are only women who think they are social outcasts in 2018 (most of them are your sjw types).

There's no pussy carousel even for normies, that's Chad's privilege.

>tfw no introverted outcast qt gf to hang out with at home and do nothing but play vidya and bang

Unicorns don't exist

If I had a nickel

fpbp
there is no light at the end of the tunnel

Where would I even go to find a social outcast if by definition they're not social?

This is why you need to cum inside them and get them pregnant no man will want a women who has a child she will have to stay with you.

>date a social outcast
>Find later she's a borderline bitch
>life becomes a nightmare
1/10 wouldn't recommend

What does social outcast even mean in the context of a woman?

even they ignore me

Because l'm not a homosexual

Ignored by other women and chased by the hordes of betas scouring the world for roast who see her as a valuable prize.

Exactly. I don't think there is such a thing as a social outcast incel girl at this point.

>omg i'm such an awkward social outcast like society hates me
>*has multiple social media accounts*
>*has dozens of orbiters*
>*has multiple friends*

Attached: 1430418440932.jpg (700x500, 60K)

I guarantee the girl in the OP has already had this happen to her.

Attached: 6f5c14308797fd06120a6b78653cca3e9f4a4b.gif (300x250, 398K)

people start talking to me out of curiosity, we get on well for a few weeks, i do kinda follow them because i don't have anyone else to go to, then out of nowhere they try to cut me off. it's happened my entire life with a countless amount of people and there's rarely a reason for it. other than they already have their friends and they'd maybe feel weird having me around, and I've generally had a negative rep at school so no one wants to be seen with me, but literally everyone has their friends. i'm fucked considering the replies in this thread