This fucking nigger

This nigger probably cleans his car 5 times a month. I always see him outside baking his interracial spawn in the sun or watching his already clean car another time.

For fuck sakes.

inb4 contrarian replies.

Attached: CAM00224.jpg (2592x1944, 806K)

Why does it bother you though?

Can you identify exactly what's wrong with taking care of valuable possessions? Or any for that matter?

Niggers aren't worth the worry, OP.

Just pretend like you saw an ape at the zoo, you aren't going to worry about the ape, so don't worry about the nigger, it's just going about it's normal animal behavior in this habitat we so foolishly created for them.

You seem to have a big case of being a whiny bitch. Dude is literally not harming you in any way, yet you go onto the internet and bitch. Find something better to do with your time.

>getting mad at a guy for taking care of his car and spending time outside with his child
The absolute state of robots

This guy used to leave his door open with music playing. Then a cop living on my street started a fight with the nigger.

I could hear his erotic music from inside my house. It was that bad.

What part of cleaning an already cleaned vehicle not make any sense to you? Are you retarded?

His existence is a drag on our culture, and he shouldn't exist.

Politicians keep these fucking niggers alive just to hold on to power. Fucking scum.

>just because a nigger isn't harming means he's worthy of life

Yikes. Might as well start an aboriginal breeding program and replace your city's population with aboriginals. Then let 20 of them live in your house.

What's wrong? They won't harm you in any way.

>not getting mad at someone washing his car 20 times a day and pacing the block like a lunatic.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only rational person alive.

Yes, bring your 3 month child outside in 94 degree heat for several hours. Brilliant.

This nigger probably posts dumb threads on this Aruban frog-petting board 5 times a month. I always see him online baking his unwashed body in the glow of his computer screen or watching his already claimed waifu's anime music video another time.

For fuck sakes.

inb4 contrarian replies..

the nigger is you, faggot

You know what you must do. Execute order sixty six.

Attached: ppk.png (800x522, 177K)

Shit bugs me to benner across the street is polishing his turd every day but can't mow his yard

It's a nice car. I wish I had the drive to clean things regularly.

Attached: 1516835029174.png (777x900, 21K)

>used to
Does it still do it?

Dear fucking god he's still at it.

Attached: CAM00228.jpg (2592x1944, 768K)

origigiggia

>being this much of a creep
Get a fucking life dude. Play vidya, watch anime, read a book, learn to cook, or learn a new skills.

I've already read today. Now I want to talk about this nigger doing niggery things.

op is a hormonal femanon that was cheated on by this nigger

him:
>successful, proud of his possessions, takes time and effort to maintain
>in good shape, dresses decently
>spending time with his kid outside

you:
>angry, bitter
>creepily taking pictures out your window
>posts on r9k
>safe to assume the rest of your life is just as shit as this moment

>b-but he's black guyssssss!

Attached: 3d2[1].jpg (317x699, 175K)

>Now I want to talk about this nigger doing niggery things
that's too bad, this thread seems to have be more talking about how pathetic you are

Are you someone who lusts after bbc? Be honest now.

/ENDO THREADO NOWO

If he grew up poor as well as black, he probably never had a halfway decent vehicle and it might have been in the back of his mind that he'd never have one.

So now that he has one, he's taking extra special care of it.

thats pretty much all there is to it

Or maybe he's a thug and they killed someone in that vehicle and now he's paranoid that he didn't get all the DNA out.

>non poor people don't take care of their stuff
You sound like a nigger who never worked for anything.

Key his car plz

Ford Explorer, assumed bought new minimum of around 30,000 dollars.

That's a lot of money and 5 times a month isn't really THAT much. Many people wash their cars that often. He wants to preserve the value of his investment even if that means simply having an appealing appearance to his vehicle.

Would you rather be bubba Joe with three trashed trucks on his lawn drinking beer on his stoop while his sister wife screeches at their 12 children?

They don't, they know they can always get another one.

Most people I know maybe do it once a month or two. The people who do it more work in dirty jobs that actually mess their vehicles up.

he's successful because he took a car credit?

>interracial spawn
You know what to do.

Attached: keys.gif (234x350, 23K)

Well, he is certainly more successful than OP.