I ghosted someone 2 months and i really regret it

I ghosted someone 2 months and i really regret it

I wish i could talk to them again i miss them a lot ...

Did you ever regret ghosting someone ?

Attached: 1525531466220.png (339x301, 114K)

Just go back to them. They might miss you too

How do I know for sure? i feel bad..

Man I don't even have anyone to talk to online.

0 online friends. I'm afraid to text my IRL college friends sometimes.

Attached: 12249l.jpg (600x338, 53K)

you text them. if they dont answer they are pissed. whats so hard about this you fucking dipshit?

I didn't ghost my crush, I sent her a goodbye message and deleted my kik altogether(which I used only to message her btw).
She's probably leading on another guy by now.

I ghosted someone 2 weeks ago

No regrets

Just talk to them, what could go wrong?

Hmm I dunno
yeah like. i dunno and stuff . Hmm

Worst that could happen is get an angry reaction from them and just cut the contact for good.

You should have at least told me you know

>You should have at least told me you know
Who are you?

a guy, are you a female with a vagina?

I wish she would unghost me. Everything was going great. And out of nowhere without warning she ghosted me.

Because you were a beta orbiter. She showed me all the chat logs too buddy. i gotta say you're quite pathetic.

Never. Every person I ghost is one less person who will disappoint me.

Nope but I have found texting someone a few months after you ghost them help change their minds about treating you like shit, it's alpha of they think you can walk away from them that easily and will make roasties actually try. If they don't just drop off again nothing lost.

Attached: 008TGA_Luke_Goss_021.jpg (852x480, 63K)

Wrong. We were an actual bf/gf. Met many times, had lots of sex.

Lmao sure bud. That's not what she said.

I would rather live with regret (which I'm sure will go away with time) than be a cuck to someone who is unwilling to emotionally detach herself from her ex.

Every now and again I remember someone who I ghosted awhile ago and it hurts.

I hate that I default to ghosting, because now I have no one

I just quietly cut off everything with some guy online because he wasn't really being as friendly as I'd like for how much time I'd spent around him these past few months and I'm already regretting it because summer is almost here and maybe we could have hung out more. I don't think he'll care enough to ask me why if/when he notices I'm gone and I'm too embarrassed to contact him first. Why do I always do this?

Because you are naturally an awful person.
>Should consider suicide and make everyone around you happier in life

Talk to them and be honest as you can. If they don't reciprocate oh well it would've been the same outcome of you hadn't, but if they do reciprocate...

i've been ghosting a girl for almost a year. i guess i've basically cut her out at this point

>Because you are naturally an awful person.
I'm coming to realize that more and more these past few years.

Attached: 1518360217024.png (360x367, 81K)

i have been ghosted a few times and i have ghosted a few times too, no big deal, it just show people are not really interesting as they seem and you're also not really interesting as you think you are.

Never ghosted anyone because people have done it to me and it feels pretty bad, specially when you enjoy talking to them.
OP Just text them. You have nothing to lose.

A lot of people. I don't even bother talking to people because I'll just ignore them

I ghosted a robot a few months ago, he's still messaging me lol I just ignore him, it's so annoying why won't he just leave me alone :c