How is it that the roastie meme still makes people mad after all these years?

How is it that the roastie meme still makes people mad after all these years?

Attached: CUvnN69VWA5-87UVSvA63CfElLNARkQGlV8JxOrimSU.png (598x461, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMtse7_PwUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man, this shit is the definition of irony...
Imagine the lack of self awareness people like these have.

HelIo there.

Attached: Barbosa.png (397x402, 357K)

Roasties getting toasty, I love it. Why block out the name, OP?

Try to kill me roasties. You wish you could, but you can't. You are too weak. I could kill you with one hand.

Because he reposted from plebbit.

she doesn't need to, chad is more than willing to do it for her.

HAHAH ROASTIES ARE ABSOLUTELY SEETHING HAHAHA

Do these people not understand that it is easy for women to have sex? There is no such thing as an incel woman, because men flock even to the ugliest women. If a woman chooses not to have sex with the people throwing themselves at her, she is not an incel.

Attached: incel1.png (590x184, 15K)

i'll help user kill chad
he can't beat the two of us

Attached: 1521073763508.jpg (224x269, 39K)

>He can't beat two of us

I'd like to see you try

>women insult mens dicks regularly
>no one gives a shit
>men insult women with gross labia
>"omg kill them all"

Women are fucking braindead

I love when people get mad at taunts. I finally understand the joy school bullies must've felt every day.

even more ironic because 99% of the people on this board might as well be considered to be asleep

He's an incel in denial so I guarantee he's never spoken to a woman in his life

lol fuck off reddit, just because your get upvotes for your retard tier opinions on there doesn't make them right.

The roastie is immunized against all dangers: one may call her a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat. But call her a roastie and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

>implying alpha males do the bidding of worthless cunts with roast beef lips
Nice try, roastie, but any cuck orbiter beta providing white knight you send my way will be easily over powered. I may be an incel but I'll never be as pathetic as a cuck

DEUS VULT wait wrong meme

Got the full pasta? i'd love to have it.

You can hear her roast flaps if you listen hard enough
youtube.com/watch?v=cMtse7_PwUU

It's the female equivalent of a guy with a small dick. They feel particularly helpless and insecure because it's something they can't help.

Women with roast or men with small cocks who've been in healthy relationships and generally have a decent outlook of the opposite sex are greatly unaffected, however. You can tell a woman hates men, was abused or recently got dumped by how she reacts to being called a roastie.

It's a Joseph Goebbells quote. Just replace roastie with Jew.

To this day, roastie is still the funniest term for a sexually promiscuous female. Sadly nigger terms like 'thot' are becoming mainstream instead.

because jokes with bits of truth in them get the strongest reaction

Women claim to hate masculinity and male entitlement when that's exactly the kind of man they end up having sex with.

This. I honestly think women lie about what they want to deter beta orbiters so they can get with Chad who knows what she wants and doesn't listen. Think of it as a shit test.

You say that almost as if it's not easy for a male to get sex. There's over 7b people on earth right now and they didn't get here by magic.

what is the sexual revoltion

The fact that people think this sort of behavior is not only acceptable but practically laudable just makes me hate humanity.

a bunch of retarded drugged up hippies fucking each other?

I shouldn't have to explain this to you. Of course I could go to Africa or China and have sex with a woman. Unfortunately, I am American. In the 1950s, culture was wildly different. The baby boomers born in the 50s to 60s gave birth to millennials, creating what is known as the echo boom. These millennials are not really procreating as much as their parents. You already see this trend in Gen Z, which is a smaller generation than millennials. The only thing keeping the population in America high are promiscuous niggers, immigration, and Mexicans.

80% of women reproduced throughout history, only 40% of men did.

Hell, the natural human birth-rate is 105 males for every 100 females, which means even if EVERY female hooked up to a male, there would still millions of males left over in a society of hundreds of millions (e.g America)

I've taken on 4 people in a fight before. One Chad will be nothing.

Except you have twice as many unique female ancestors than male ones.

Why dont you reproduce with the remaining 20% of women?

A woman who's 500 pounds can put a sign outsider her door that says "free sex" and she'll have a line around the block by sunset.

Even the bottom 20% have men competing for them or get pumped and dumped by Chad. 80% figure is from women dying historically from disease, famine or war before childbirth.

That number includes the barren and those that died during childbirth, disease, etc.

Make normies and whores mad are our sacred duty as robots.

HA! Chad's too fucking alpha to bother with killing random spergs online.

I actually don't get offended much by it because I have an innie, nicely tucked pussy. I don't have a gross roast beef looking pussy, so just figure the jokes on them. I think the girls who get offended probably have legit roast beef looking pussy, which is why they get so butthurt

lel at the roastie getting toastie while i boastie about my mostie coastie hoastie

be my innie gf right now

>wow, those weirdo incels think vaginas look like roast beef sandwiches!!! hey, maybe if yiu were nicer to women you'd actually get to see a vagina in real life!!!

They truly truly don't get it, and they never will.

Because it's something they can't control. Comparable to men with their height. Except yet again they can have simple surgery to sort it out.