Pyschatrist shocked and unable to comprehend how ive been a shut-in neet for 15+ years. (age 15 to 30 and counting)

>pyschatrist shocked and unable to comprehend how ive been a shut-in neet for 15+ years. (age 15 to 30 and counting)

I thought you said psychiatrists deal with this shit all the time?

He literally sat there shaking his head and had his hands in the air saying "I can't imagine how this is even possible, I've never heard of anyone being this bad"

Is 15+ years shut-in hermit really that rare? I didn't expect such a reaction, I thought psychiatrists deal with this shit all the time.

Attached: r32582358925.jpg (578x333, 45K)

>I thought psychiatrists deal with this shit all the time.
They deal with normalfag problems for the most part
things like shutins are unknown to them for the most part

They have seen far worse. Either in real life practice or case studies. Believe me. OP is lying.

Just act up and get your drugs. Or are you actually expecting them to fix your life or help in any way outside meds prescriptions lol? Your case is probably rare but not unique, find another one who deals with schizos and they'll be relieved to have you

>hear normies talk about how Japan's attitude to mental health is backwards compared to the west
>they have countless services to help hikikomori rehabilitate into society while shutins in the west are unacknowledged and left to rot

Yes being locked in your room for 15 years is pretty bad op.
They give criminals house arrest and yet you did it on your own.

He also interviewed my parents because he wanted to make sure I wasn't just making shit up.

He didn't even believe me until he spoke to my parents.

After several sessions he told my parents that he thinks I can be retrained to get a job, but he said I 99% chance I wont do it, so hes writing an autismbux report for me for disability.

They do that to help you realize you've got a problem. Or if they're dishonest, to put you down further so they can prescribe you something and get cash money from big pharma sponsors.
I was depressed for 10 years and every psych I saw acted suprised about that too. Got pretty old about the 6th time it happened.
Talked to a friend who was depressed for 3 years. They all said something along the same lines.

Attached: 1515135870313-trash.gif (400x225, 828K)

At least this means the psychiatrist deems you people mentally strong enough to handle this "spontaneous" remark.

>he thinks I can be retrained to get a job

drop this dude immediately, that's dangerous fucking shit. If you've never worked, as soon as you work, you're immediately at a disadvantage to get on disability because you've proven yourself work-capable. Even getting a shitty temp job for 3-4 months can completely fuck your chances of any kind of NEETbux down the line. IE, you are actually in a better position never having worked a day in your life at this point. It's the same principle why Chris-chan and other famous autists won't even consider looking for a job.

>15 years

impressive

oregano tagliatelli

Attached: kot instrumenti.jpg (736x549, 60K)

>I thought you said psychiatrists deal with this shit all the time?
only the male ones. women doesn't know shit

they are shutin so they cant meet them hahahahaaaaaaa

Attached: oh_no.png (704x487, 212K)

a year ago I was sick and after a panick attack I was hospitalized. they started routine checks and since I was physically ok (hell no, I had a mycosis in my ears and was really sick but I'm ok at faking stuff) they started questioning my mental health so they called a psychologist and she had the same reaction and strongly advised my parents to lock me in a mental health center (dunno how it is called) or something like that. leaving the fact I was 23 aside, is living for +10 years at home and only going out to attend school or for errands considered being a shutin? I just dont like people

>I didn't expect such a reaction, I thought psychiatrists deal with this shit all the time.

They do not. I've gone to a couple and one of them practically told my parents he thought I was lying about never socializing. Other shrink asked me like three times if I had done anything to pursue sex over the internet and then she made a face. I'm asexual btw. And it's actually even worse now, I haven't had an actual discussion with anyone besides my parents since like 2016. So imagine how they'd react to my current condition. Psychiatrists have zero experience in dealing with real problems, 99% of their "patients" are normies with seasonal depression and ADHD.

Interesting.

My pyschatrist actually questioned my parents, my parents told me that he asked them if I had people coming around, if I was taking steroids, etc.

I just lift weights in my parents garage home gym.

My parents are laughing because Ive literally never had anyone over in my entire 30 years.

>I've never heard of anyone being this bad
I'm sorry you had to go through that. Making an effort to change after so long and the fucker strikes you down.
Please don't let it affect you.

explain to me how you get psychiatrists help when shut in?

>thinking psychiatrists deal with any kind of issue
top kek material.

That's a really long time, a lot of NEETs and guys like you are never going to be able to make it into the real world. Its like releasing a monkey that has been in a zoo for all its life back into the wild, it won't survive in the wild...its too late. Like when a bird makes a nest and lays it eggs, the babies eventually jump off the nest and fly away but sometimes 1 will stay because its scared, and the mother will eventually abandon it. Then it gets eaten.

You're that baby bird and life is going to eat you.

>parents insist I goto doctor since i haven't been in over 10 years
>doctor asks me questions
>sets me up appointment with psychologist
>psychologist cant help me
>psychologist tells doctor to set me up with pyschatrist
>pyschatrist sees me

Im in Australia so this was all free, the psychologist and pyschatrist can charge extra if they want, but when they find out ive never worked they dont bother and just take the money the government gives them to see me.

You're likely schizoid

Hop on into the official thread

This.

Last time I was at the pyschatrist office it was full of bro-dudes and staceys in the waiting room all dressed up in fashionable clothing and on their phone giggle and laughing.

I was legit the only one who didn't look like a normie. They all seemed to be going in and out getting prescriptions for whatever shit they take.

A GP once asked me "surely you must have friends?" when I told him I don't socialize with people. I figured the fact that I went in there with my mother would have tipped him off.

>shut-in neet for 15+ years
can you explain what kind of "shut-in" we are talking about?

>not leaving the house to goto the shops
>not leaving the house to goto family events
>not driving anywhere
>not using public transport
>not going out anywhere whatsoever
>not attending any school
>not attending any job

what else am i missing

i do same thing my entire life but i have to go to the grocery store sometimes to get what i need

It is possible to begin even at 30 years old. I have seen it happen.

Sorry bud but somebody lied to you, shrinks deal with stupid shit like
> omg I broke up with my bf and I'm like so depressed right now
> omg I broke up with my gf and I'm like super sad
> omg Christmas is coming and I'm like short on money I'm so sad
Don't feel bad

Protip: psychiatrists are normalfags who deal with normalfag "problems", there is no one who can help you.

>tell psychiatrist I've never had a job and I have no ambitions for education
>he tells me my friends do have those things and that they will eventually move on with their lives

Immediately dropped that cunt the second he said that.

>inb4 friends

I was very lucky to have met them in high school.

I've been a shut in neet for 14 years (I'm 34).
I'm managing to crawl out of the neetswamp by doing voluntary work to build up my CV and next year I'm going to go on a training course to learn how to be a gardener.
Voluntary work and training is probably your best bet if you've been a neet for a long time.

>>he tells me my friends do have those things and that they will eventually move on with their lives

lmao did he also tell you that water is wet? I hope it was a free session

Does anyone else fantasize about being a psychiatrist and helping robots?

Literally all they're good for normalfags seeking attention because normalfags literally get nervous breakdowns when they're alone with themselves for 5 minutes so they have 0 ability to introspect and therefore need someone else to do it for them.
Just like Jow Forums has told you every single time you've asked. Just because you are a mythomaniac does not change the facts.

I fantasize about having sex my cute female psychiatrist.

Attached: stanley-kubrick-napoleon-the-greatest-movie-never-made-taschen-publication-itsnicethat-6.jpg (724x1099, 166K)

going to school for it right now