When you inevitably become a degenerate with sexual serial killer urges don't say I didn't warn you

i'm leaving this cursed fucking website forever.
i'm telling you this because this website is a parasitical entity that feasts on your soul each time you visit. that's the painful unique beauty of this website - it presents itself as a safe space, a place to chill, a place to hang with other outcasts, a place to learn the truth, a place to debate about the social truths when in reality it is probably the most successful mind control device created by man, held responsible for ruining tens and thousands of lives of young vulnerable men.

initially you don't feel it, the subtle subliminal messaging of the trap threads you initially scroll past. 'that's some gay shit' you tell yourself, initially. give it months, a year and it will start to become more than that. the r9k ideologies will begin to silently sneak into your brain and slowly poison it, like a gas leak - you just won't see it coming. 'woman hate thread', 'don't you wan't to be a cute sissy user?', 'nigger hate thread', 'being a 25 year old virgin isn't so bad'. you will click on these, you will scowl and maybe even laugh but eventually you will consider whether what's being said is the truth, and that's the scariest part, some of the shit that orbits around the website can definitely sound plausible.

this shithole has permanently damaged my perception of reality so much that i'm considering therapy in the future. my views on women, sex and society are that of a subhuman leech. this thread will be targeted as 'another one of those' but I hope from the bottom of my fucking heart that this has reached at least some newcomer, and if it has, believe me when I say that this is the truth and that you should LEAVE immediately. go to your wifi settings and block Jow Forums. anything but this, anything at all. god fucking save all of you miserable fucks!

Attached: 'wowTheyAreLikeMe!'.png (1024x683, 556K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4318286/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can agree. I try quitting but like an addict I keep coming back.

Normies are just as likely to commit murder as incels. In fact they're more likely.

youre right. i wish the cia would leave.

That is the beauty of r9k. This board is created to fight the rising filth of libtard ideologies like LGBTQ, feminism and SJW. This is a hive mind that commands it workers.

Attached: 600b60e595f93caaab603552ee12f9f5--emporium-the-prophet.jpg (736x736, 74K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4318286/

Only 5% of all gun-related violence is committed by mentally ill or socially marginal people. The rest is committed by normies who look and talk just like you.

youre so cringey, Jordan. meme magic isnt real.

>doesn't use filters
Hahaha you're gay now bye

nigguh shut tha fuck up

because clearly that's working. making already shunned teenagers have mindsets that will make them remain outcasts and 'robots' their whole lives. these teenagers would have learnt SOME of the partial truths from this website the hard way, giving them experience and eventual emotional stability. some teens as young as 15 are already beyond saving from the 'beauty of r9k'.

How dare you? Meme magic is real. We got Trump into office.

Your idea of saving them is making them become gay, cuckolds and traps. Your idea is to make them respect women who in turn will deprive themselves of sex, steal their jobs and force them to slavery. Just fuck off already.

Attached: anti_feminism__by_deltahd-d9aqsrz.png (721x720, 69K)

Reminder that this incel meme is a media blitzkrieg to radicalize social outcasts

it's a coordinated attack designed to piss us off essentially, the van attacker facebook post is completely fake

yep, thanks for this post.

this post made me leave.
[serious]

i just wish there were other websites for outcasts.

This thread unironically made me reconsider coming here. I think I'll only browse Jow Forums from now on. I don't want to become one of those trap-obsessed weirdos.

Jow Forums is pretty bad for you too, user
Still warps your perception of reality in a bad way just like OP said

What evidence is there about his fb post one way or another? Links pls.

How so, it warps it in a good way

The actual fragments of real truth robots get are nothing more than the surface layer of the great web of factors that create the decadence of human civilization. The rest is all crafted from the collective imagination of this board in order to craft a narrative that enables the constant victim complex that the average robot incel desperately wants to indulge himself into. To blame a robot for 100% of his problem is foolish, but to assume a robot is 100% innocent and merely a victim of causality is equally foolish. Causality is a powerful cosmic force, but it doesn't remove choice from our existence. There is a degree of choice in where we are in life and robots have chosen their exile in the end because regardless of how much people push you away, you are the one, in the end, who decides whether you retreat in the cave or if you keep taking hits and fighting back. It really is a sad thing this board. Incels become slaves to their primitive drives to the point where their view of life is that no one can ever be happy if they cannot indulge in their sins. Incels are men who are denied sin. They are denied lust, they are denied pride, they are denied wrath and, instead, they compensante by indulging in envy, gluttony and greed. Incel robots merely want a life of free indulgence, free of judgement, free of obligations and free of responsibility. A life of pure indulgence that was pushed on them by the decadence of corporate America. Consume, you only live once so indulge and sepnd and consume.
Without the liberty to do so, but the social conditioning fresh in their mind, they become mad.
Robots are, indeed, victims of society, but they are not victims of chad, normies and stacys, because chads and normies and stacies are equal tools in the decadence as the incel. Robots are victims of the uncontrolled corporatism we live in.
In the end, I can understand why so many people end up here and I can understand the frustration and anger.

Yeah i think this site has goven me ptsd desu

Attached: 408ce6edf5ecf5e68817a1753fec907f.gif (320x240, 1.81M)

Were giving youngfags the thing that nobody else is giving them.
The truth.

>Incel robots merely want a life of free indulgence, free of judgement, free of obligations and free of responsibility. A life of pure indulgence that was pushed on them by the decadence of corporate America.
So literally the life every Western women has and believes she is entitled to.
As to OPs blog post, good. This board is so insidious and convincing because it tells truths about society that everyone understands but no one dares utter.

you can do it anons I haven't been here since r/Jow Forums took over and the poo poo pee nonsense happened Maybe a bit later at this point the sequence of events are getting kinda fuzzy. What really made stay away and never come back was all the fag threads though. I think I still browsed when rodger happened
leaving Jow Forums as a whole is a bit harder though...

as for why im here now i just some shit about incles in the news and i wanted to see how my old tomodachi are doing

i agree in spirit, but I don't see how ceasing my activities here will significantly change my life for the better

Jow Forums or no Jow Forums I'm still a subhuman weirdo stuck on the fringes of society forever

>I think I still browsed when rodger happened
I actually meant the northwest shooting that broke all our archives
damn rodger was like 4 years ago now....

Guess that means 4 more years till the next one

Attached: 1514511693366.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Fragments of truth and nothing more. Most robots fail to see the actual narrative because they'd rather reach their own conclusions based on their anger and frustration.
>So literally the life every Western women has and believes she is entitled to.
The life everyone plagued by the American dream from America to Europe feels entitled to, the life everyone slaves themselves away for and sacrifice their soul and body to maintain. The only difference between normies and incels is that incels don't get to enjoy this life of indulgence. It doesn't change the fact that whether it is for normies or incels, this life is a poison and the average incel doesn't realise that what his heart desires the most is equally as destructive as the exile he's put himself into. You want to trade a poison for another more enjoyable poison that taste less like shit.
The thing that pains me is that incels talk a big game about the truth, but if incels got their way, they wouldn't care about the truth. If they had access to the decandence of normies, they'd gladly sell themselves to the puppet master in exchange for the pleasures of the flesh they so desperately desire, making this board very hypocritical in nature.
To accept the real redpill is to accept that normie life is as worthless and decadent as incel/robot life and that the truth lies somewhere else. Separation from the madness and peace with yourself is the only way. dwelling on your unfullfilled desires will only drive you to further decadence.

I know this feeling. I can't even interact normally with people. I told my therapist that I had intrusive thoughts because of being here, but she said that it's normal or something like that.

My empathy and willingness to express myself have definitely been very, very depleted by this website. Things that used to be common sense to me aren't anymore. Axioms like "hurting people is bad" are dissolved and I have to rationalize everything differently. I used to have my own unique view of reality and people used to actually like me for it, always telling me that I was observant or that I had an interesting perspective. And now there's nothing.

I'm also literally hallucinating constantly and I know it has something to do with this.

I wonder if it's possible to recover.

>i'm leaving this cursed fucking website forever.
Good luck with that.
This site is like Hotel California.

>i'm leaving this cursed fucking website forever.
Okay then. See you on Monday.

I know people will ridicule me for saying this but self improvement is the answer and the only way out. hobbies, intellectual books, jordan peterson etc

>So literally the life every Western women has and believes she is entitled to
It's almost like divide-and-conquer. Give one group perfect freedom of indulgence and deny the same from another group, pitting them against each other in perpetual conflict.

T. normalfag tourist who doesn't have an understanding of r9k in the slightest

>user finds out he is a faggot
>blames it on trap threads
>almost has a mental breakdown and projects his "sexual serial killer urges" onto innocent anons

look if you want to suck dick and fuck traps thats fine, but don't project your mental illness onto me buddy

Attached: 1521948242167.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>my views on women, sex and society
That's what they call taking the red pill. It's called that for a reason.