Does anyone have a transcript of the Shuaiby video or able to decipher the dialogue in the beginning...

Does anyone have a transcript of the Shuaiby video or able to decipher the dialogue in the beginning? I tried and just cant make it out. I initially thought he didnt speak at all, but didnt notice until someone pointed out the second time that he actually is trying to say something, but is drowned out by that girls crying. Can anyone help here?

Attached: 385B5A1F-AE77-4565-AAED-DB79ABE96566.png (604x470, 724K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Official-RAINBOW-Activities-Protects-Elements/dp/B071YG5FC1
bitchute.com/video/uyC8TwiLoNS6/
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/tragic-teen-girl-posts-haunting-6909063
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tfw no girl crying for you when you commit suicide

She was crying cause he was her friend. Doubt he would have killed himself if she was a better one imo

Or memorializing after.

Attached: B0DE6D7A-1311-4E43-AD9C-822A75567FC8.jpg (688x918, 75K)

He was just asking if they could hear him and if the audio was fine.

Thanks, that was about the only thing I could hear from him, but in the beginning he said a few other things sporadically that continued throughout the video that I couldnt understand.

What is this? Can someone give some context here?

No. Lurk moar newfriend.

I have seen the image I just had no idea what the story was behind it.

someone from r9k committed suicide by shotgun

ah once again, roasties know no bounds

Attached: 91efca6c1f035ace901be78cdb7da546.png (1854x478, 55K)

Thanks, do you know when?

Was it confirmed that he killed himself over the whole trap fiasco, or was that just made up bullshit?

that was made up bullshit
there was no such thing as trap blackmail
it was a flaseflag made by the guy himself to advertise his server

I remember he says something like "At least one person..." but trails off so I don't know what he said, and also giggles about something his friend said but I couldn't hear it.

Made up bullshit, simply a devilish ploy to bring further attention to the unrelated situation that was then at hand, user

Attached: images9ZYAKJ7U.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Get a life, sincerely. There is nothing meaningful there.

Just a sick way to smear a dead robots name and capitalize on his demise for drama for the sheep, possibly even self-promotion. Nobody was ever able to provide any links between the two events.

Why did he do it for real?

Can you explain your pic related? I dont get it or its relevance here.

It was made up. Literally the only so-called evidence was was a screenshot of some user saying that that was what happened with no proof.

Who was the girl crying on the stream? Did she know him?

This pic is really good because of the alcohol, but I worry that I'll find it in my saved images folder in a few months while sober and realise it's actually dumb
only one way to find out aye shuppose

She did. I've talked to her on Discord.

Do you know what relationship she had to him? Was she a relative? She sounded really upset.

I'm pretty sure they just met on Discord

Does she regret not letting him get a word in on his own livestream during his final moments?

I mean he had pretty hairless and smooth looking legs for a paki so him taking hrt wouldn't be a big suprise. However there is no evidence that he did accept for some time a tripfag claiming to be reiko did a QnA on a thread

It was in March.

This is not how depression works

Surely it could have helped. There have been depressed suicide-determined people who have been talked out of it through strong convictions of a good friend.

It could help us understand why he did it though. Those details are very vague.

Is this brilliant or dumb?

No it wasnt desu.

Does anyone have an original video with sound? All I have is a webm without sound

The impact is not nearly the same without the sound. Hearing the mom come in and finding him is one the most difficult things Ive ever watched desu.

wow can't believe I didn't know about this before
rest in peace, senpai
hope you make it in the next life

Well? Anyone? Let's find it and have a look/listen shall we?

Attached: fefe.jpg (450x470, 45K)

This, someone help us out here.

It was made up bullshit.

Nevermind, I found it, it's shit. Just google "shuaiby liveleak" and you'll find it. The mom's reaction is exactly identical to a stereotypical woman's reaction to seeing a mouse or something. You can very clearly tell she doesn't give an actual fuck about her son being dead, she is just freaking out a bit and is sort of grossed out/surprised.

It's dumb. He could have worded it so much better, but he let the Reddit in him ruin any real translation he was trying to make.

What even does it mean? I saw a thread with that Shuaiby wannabe girl and that same text earlier and everyone was talking about how genius it was and Im too dumb to get it.

That isnt out of the realm of possibility and I was initially underwhelmed by he reaction upon first viewing, but everyone reacts to things differently. She also had to compose herself to be able to call 911. Maybe everything hadnt entirely sunk in for her yet. I bet those weeks ahead of that and the reality sinking in were pure hell.

> lol she doesn't care kek stupid stereotypical roastie I'ved gone through this and know this reaction is so contrived
I can only assume this is projection. she sounds like a mom in shock. when a sibling tried to off themselves my mother was completely composed until the a doctor said they were going to make it. for the last year she's been a trembling wreck.

Attached: 15265654.jpg (641x449, 68K)

What are those from? What is she doing?

think originally posted on pol. she said on r9k, if it was even her, she was paying tribute

Attached: 15234567.jpg (641x855, 94K)

I think I saw that. She was looking for his shirt lol.

Ah okay thanks. Where did she get that mask I wonder.

Why did they keep cutting him off?

>For some Paki
Hey, he was mostly white. At least he had that.

Tell her she's an annoying cunt

>Shuaib Aslam
>mom on the right
>mostly white
??

Attached: E9026585-0E21-4A24-8C65-415F3FFED18B.jpg (750x952, 680K)

amazon.com/Official-RAINBOW-Activities-Protects-Elements/dp/B071YG5FC1
lol at the reviews

Here
bitchute.com/video/uyC8TwiLoNS6/

Oh shit those reviews.

Was not ready for those reviewe

Attached: 1445387782401.jpg (620x670, 57K)

>What is she doing?
Getting her fix of attention, of course. Stealing it from the dead happened to be the convenient way that day.

She said herself it was meant as a tribute to him.

>those reviews
Were there any since then?

Girls like famous shit/things that other people have deemed worthy of attention. It's not that hard to get.

This. Its not like a movie.

Women don't do things for others, every action is purely selfish.

> makes herself look better
Yeah, you would too if you got caught out like bitch tits.

it's dumb that you ask

This bitch looks like that Eliza Ciara cunt

lord l wish that were me

Attached: rina-plenkova.jpg (643x487, 74K)

Hey, why did she get articles about her and Shuaiby didnt?

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/tragic-teen-girl-posts-haunting-6909063

>if you got caught out like bitch tits.
Who?

Shuaiby did

There never any media coverage as far as I know, besides the Vice piece, which did nothing to humanize him.

You never know. There could be.

I want to get one desu.

Whatever the message may be it is not worded very brilliantly which ultimately detracts.

Why did he do it? Is there a backstory yet?

Who is she? Is this another?

I know she gets a ton of shit, and part of me does wish she didnt hijack so much of the clip, but am I the only one who fully empathizes with the girl on the stream?

She is about to watch her friend end it all, she has one of two options; beg for him to stop or contact authorities which could end up being a waste of time and a fruitless attempt if they arent able to track him down. It would be difficult to both simultaneously, especially in a state of panic. What else can do do besides cry and plead with him not to do it? I dont know what I would actually do in her position were I in it (hopefully never,) but hypothetically speaking to the best of my ability I probably wouldnt do anything different.

I was crying with her just listening to the audio. I dont understand how those other friends were so calm to be honest. There at least could have been a group effort there.

>the girl
god l wish that were me

Why would you wish that? Are you a sociopath?

>Are you a sociopath?
no why would you say that?

Attached: 1525153294638.jpg (1000x773, 381K)

Why would you want your friend to do such a thing, and want to have to witness and be in such distress over it?

Where is that scarf from?

She is blonde though.

le transcript, "Im a huge attention whore faggot"

Is there a version without the sobbing girl? Anywhere?

Before or after the event?

it's worded fine

It basically does a good job of outlining the vanity of women.

I remember this, I didn't know he committed suicide in front of his friends. Is it true that this was the result of a tranny cult blackmailing him and trying to force him to become a tranny? I have hear this.

M8 you have to b fockin trollin

>a woman lies
wow, what a shocker

she's some random bitch who will forget about the shitskin in a year

No, it isnt. That was someones idea of a fun rumour for a week.

She may get over him as time will heal the trauma, but I doubt she will ever forget him.

Attached: 4B52D1DC-706A-45DF-B396-7E3F28CB00FB.png (697x651, 907K)

Thots everybody. Here's another one.

Attached: 59c.jpg (750x727, 76K)

What makes her a thot?

Noah? That you niggy?

it's literally just talking about womens' attraction to status and need for peer approval

Not them, but thanks for the clarification. I didnt get it either.

>things are this simple

It worked. Since the Reiko thing became big everyone saged and destroyed trap threads here. But instead of returning to normal the incel thing is bringing failed normies here and now half of the threads are about incels.