/r9nazikrinkle/ - Heil Hitler Edition

>Gays, sissies, poetfags, and bald people must proceed to the gas chamber
Heil hitler!

Attached: Hitler.jpg (725x905, 186K)

Bit exaggerated but the fags seriously need to leave, they're ruining the thread for everyone else.

Heil Hitler! Also you forgot to include jews on the gas list

Attached: 1525481378571.jpg (3668x3284, 1.01M)

If we keep posting pictures of Hitler they will stay away from here.

Attached: Aryan.jpg (959x1280, 226K)

I'm sure if I called you subhumans out and told you to go back to Jow Forums some retard would show up to ask me why I think you came from Jow Forums

Wh3r3 D0 U tH1nk w3 4R3?

ur right Jow Forums is at least 20% diaperfags

Faun used to get posted on Jow Forums all the time

Weg mit dem Gesindel, Heil Hitler!

We reign supreme, Heil!

Attached: Heil.jpg (620x348, 21K)

Mods deleted fag diaper thread at only 74 posts, this is it!

Sieg heil! Seig heil!

think that was only about 3 months. shit was weird. its one thing to post yourself in dedicated Threads, But A whole Other to open threads with my Face on a particular interest board.

lo and behold I soon had a friend telling me they'd seen my pictures on pol. but we never touched on the nature of them lol. some things you just never talk about

Why is /r9wrinkle/ even a thing? Why would a grown man want to shit in diapers for fun?

A friend who doesn't know you're abdl? Isn't that awkward?

Only cute girls belong in diapers, everyone else needs gas

Attached: 1518540561185.png (693x392, 581K)

well, its an internet friend and they are a Jow Forums poster. so likely seen worse. its not awkward if they aren't quizzing me on it. Doubt he thought I was mentally sound anyway

He wouldn't. But he should want to put his aryan girlfriend in diapers so she is completely reliant on him. Not even capable of the most basic skills such as potty training
Women belong in diapers

Well I think you're cute. 10/10 would cuddle and change

This all over. Every white womans place is to be at her mans side in wet diapers

Them almost digits

Attached: 1520739504241.jpg (506x461, 43K)

FAUN POTTY PICS WHEN?

Obersturmfuhrer Faun

Attached: faun nazi.jpg (960x1280, 271K)

I never knew I wanted this until you showed it to me

Bampu threado

How can I keep my mouth shut while sleeping with a pacifier? As my muscles relax my mouth just goes slack and I drool or drop my pacifier. How do fix?

can relate, but sometimes i wake up with it still in
im trying to train myself to just suckle without really thinking about it and hoping that carries over to when i sleep, has anyone had any luck with that?
its definitely really relaxing but if i don't think about it i usually don't keep doing it

The true Aryan

Attached: DiaperedTay.jpg (1098x1528, 1.5M)

What is that fucking look

where am I supposed to buy Japanese style cloth diapers?

In Japan?
Autism

Can someone redpill me on why Aryans are the superior race? What makes them so much better, is there any evidence?

Also, why are Jews inferior?

Jews run the world and cause problems

Is that, that poor girl who got doxxed and other shit?

Just when I thought I couldn't loathe this board more today.

Attached: IMG_4510.jpg (374x767, 67K)

Jewish IQ is higher, but they want to destroy other races so they can rule the world.

watch out OP, they might rangeban you for this.