Be me

>be me
>get a really cute girl's number on wednesday
>had my eye on this girl for over 10 months and was really excited i got her number
>this is the first time i ever got a girl's number
>elated that i am finally free on Jow Forums
>text her friday night
>we start talking about some random stuff
>she just stops texting me mid conversation and hasn't replied since
>mfw i'm now back here again

I think it's time for me to tie my noose.

Attached: RuhRoh.png (1036x1008, 324K)

Brother you are weak and pathetic. You must find strength in yourself and realize eve is but a demon who wishes to make you suffer. Through strength we find health, through health we find happiness, through happiness we find kindness, through kindness we form bonds, through bonds we find love. Do not fall for the sin of eve for she will bring you ruin like our father Adam.

>through kindness we form bonds, through bonds we find love.
I'm not gay though...

Post texts so we can analyze where you went wrong

Girls do this shit all the time OP, even to normies. You still have a chance.

So what do I do?

original fucking flying nigger monkeys just end my life now

I don't envy you my brother. Your road is much harder because you must suffer the sin of Eve. Never the less you can grow from the teaching of adam and still find love through friendship of your fellow man. Never succumb to eve's teaching for she will make you weak and pathetic

Bump

Also origano

>texting on friday night
>person stopped talking
you're a fucking retard

We were just talking about music and she stopped texting. I guess I'm too boring or something.

She said she was just watching a movie at her house; she wasn't out doing anything.

it doesn't matter, it's friday night you silly incel and she's not your gf or anything

So what am I supposed to do now? Is it just over?

lmao, talk to her some other time or wait for her to text you

Here you go oreganolio

Attached: Ghosted.png (493x800, 326K)

before a bunch of autists start complaining, this is an ancient screenshot of your average fuckboy, not OP

Attached: 1525310930028.jpg (700x732, 155K)

Post the conversation OP, your actual conversation. A third party can easily identify where you went wrong.

what have you texted her since then

I didn't text anything else since she dropped out of the conversation abruptly.

SHOW US WHAT YOU SAID LEADING UP TO THAT YOU APE

Don't give up user, you've managed to get a girl's number somehow, many robots haven't come so far yet. You're improving somehow and giving up would be a waste, find out why she didn't text you again.

I literally just asked her if she listened to some album before. That's it.

and this was just yesterday? could be any number of reasons, speculating about it won't do anything but make you more anxious. just text her something chill tonight like "what's up hbu?" and see where it goes from there

What album was it?

Won't that be weird though, as the last message was a question I asked.

Some industrial music; the type of shit she listens to.

I haven't gotten her number but she gave me her name, introduced herself and asked if I had any plans this weekend. I cannot stop analyzing the whole thing over and over

> I was texting this girl
>haven't gotten her number
hmm

you either said some weird shit before that, the circumstances leading up to getting her number were weird, or she fell asleep/went out and forgot to reply back

are you handsome? do you sperg out? were you getting one word replies? were you double texting? conversing is simple, it's going back and being able to analyze what you said and what she said in return that lies the intricacies of not acting like an idiot to a girl

I'm not OP this was a genuine IRL interaction my dude

>I'm talking to this girl
>she stopped talking
ok

She also said "we need to continue this talk later" and I said "I look forward to that"

What could that all mean?!?

no it won't be weird, just because she didnt respond to a question you asked yesterday, conversations sometimes end abruptly. it'll be weird if you keep asking multiple times.

also, don't ask her why she didn't respond, just move past it, unless there's a really good reason to bring it up, which there almost definitely won't be

Come to think about it, the responses I were getting were pretty short. They were complete sentences but were basically one word answers.

sending screenshots is really the only way youre getting any better advice at this point. all you've gotten is based on speculation

Do you need the whole thing or just the last couple messages back and forth?

as much as you're comfortable with, more is better

This is the last part of the conversation and probably the most relevant.

Attached: The Ending of the Convo.jpg (720x720, 317K)

Normies don't discuss things

You should have tried setting up a time to hang out in person, then you could have sperged out about music to her face and then bond over listening to some together.

to me this is very friendy. you are talking to her because you want to take her out some place special, not a music critic giving her history channel 1 hour documentary information about the origins of jazz, cunt.

You sound like you're taking her on a tour guide she never agreed to go on

So what do I do now. And I wasn't trying to critique her, I just sperg out sometimes.

ASK HER ON A DATE OR SOMETHI

Tell me exactly what to say so I don't fuck it up again.

you're pretty stiff, you could do to loosen up a bit, ask less direct questions possibly. but I don't see anything here that would suggest she's put off by your talking to her, just bored probably.

>ask less direct questions
Like what?

It's up to you to fuck this up, not us.

If she did that it means she's playing games with you, cut contact.

What kind of pussy can't handle 1 rejection?

be less formal, instead of asking "Do you listen to Sisters of Mercy, KMFDM or Laibach?", say something like "That's cool, I like Laibach they did a lot for industrial music" with whatever words you'd use. if you text her again, just focus on being more easy-going.

What should my opening texting her again be? Just something simple like "what are you up to?"

or just say "that's cool i fckn love sisters of mercy" you know, then shell either say "i fckn love them too" or "i haven't heard about them whats they about?" you know

>elated that i am finally free on Jow Forums

you will never be free of us

yeah that'd be fine

She doesn't seem interested in you. She's giving single-sentence responses while you write paragraphs. Bad sign.

a piece of advice, have some tv show on in the background or play a video game or somethng when you text her, so you have something to distract yourself with while waiting for answers. whatever you usually do to take your mind off things - good luck

Never say too much at once. Always one reply at a time unless you're close enough to know it will go smoothly either way.

The bulk of the convo should be roughly 50/50 her and you. I see a lot of blue shit in your pic.

You didn't ask her about what she likes about the stuff she likes or why, you just darted about with your overly descriptive tour guide without acknowledging her feelings or delving into her perceptions. You're chucking too much dead information at her. There's no fun there.

he wasn't giving her a lot to work with, it doesn't mean she's definitely not interested

Is this fixable though? or is it over?

you've had one conversation with her, no it isn't over. take it easy. you haven't sperged out, you just weren't the most interesting conversation partner man

When should I text her again?

very spergy, op.
Next time use texting for setting up dates or to talk about something you really need to.
Keep convos like this irl and not through text

sometime in the evening, tonight is fine if you want, just chill first and try to take your mind off it.

wait a few days to see if she responds
if she doesnt, then ask her out to hangout