Elliot Rodger

He complained he couldn't get any pussy

The question is
Did he even try?

Attached: image.jpg (362x406, 20K)

>Did he even try?

Did this guy? No. It's not about trying. If you're good looking sex just happens.

Attached: umadbro.png (593x594, 526K)

Well yea, he got that bmw from his mom. That shoulda been enough.

he did according to his memoire, without success

desu this is just another case of edgy boy kills people bc no cutie awoo gf

he didn't even kill roasties or chads, he just killed people as lame as himself

>Did he even try?
Define 'try'. According to his whiny manifesto, his idea of 'trying' was going to parties in fancy clothes and standing in a corner not talking to anyone (this is a female mating strategy; one of many indicators that he was probably a fag in deep denial). Then, when 10/10 blondes didn't line up to suck his dick, his butthurt went all the way up to his brain and he went on one of the most pathetic 'spree killings' in history.

If he approached a female, the female would've immediately made up a lie "oh I'm busy". And he would've been charged with rape and forced to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.

>approach a female
>get ghosted
woah i guess i am fag for just accepting what will happen
>but did you even try?
oh dear i did enough times to just give up and stop pretending it's all about trying

yet to read the memoire. Should i??

Probably. Was at a public festival recently, with my only 2 friends. One attractive the other one a little bit ugly but both equally charismatic. The attractive one had to ask the next girl for her number and got a tongue kiss. The ugly one tried to do the same and girls acted like he was trying to rape them. Made me think that even a good personality and the courage to approach girls won't get you pussy without looks.

Sounds to me like your "ugly" friend just needed a better personality.

Attached: fag3.jpg (640x640, 80K)

>his idea of 'trying' was going to parties in fancy clothes and standing in a corner not talking to anyone (this is a female mating strategy; one of many indicators that he was probably a fag in deep denial).
But he was attracted to girls?

He did. So hard. And only got so far.
If you disagree, you're either a stupid normalfaggot or an ignorant git.

Listening to the supreme song Higher Love rn btw.

Bro he just wasn't being himself, that's the problem. Women pick up on that sort of thing.

Attached: be yourself bro.jpg (275x183, 4K)

He was one of those faggots who complained about not having a gf but at the same time don't talk at all with chicks

Maybe he expected women to do 99% of the work because of "Muh BMW"

This. Looks > all. That said, ER probably could have had some success if he was nt

He was doomed from the start because he was mixed race. He might've had better luck in Uzbekistan. Maybe.

>nt
eh, he was good looking enough no? Surely sex would've just happened, he even stood in the corner of many parties waiting for them to approach him

>eh, he was good looking enough no?
Nope. He was 5'9, hapa and had a face that is average at best

looks = sex? yeah, just tell that to ron jeremy.

He was a 6/10
You must be atleast 7/10 to get access to vagoo

so its like new vegas skill checks

pffffffft
women ridiculously ugly with high af standards.
fuck them ,theyd rather get pumped and dumped by chad than have a loving relationship.
they'll face the consequences of their actions when they're old if no beta cuck provided for them

>Did this guy?

Uh?
Yes?

>He was a 6/10
>You must be atleast 7/10 to get access to vagoo
Well, to get access to GOOD vagoo, anyway. Thankfully there are ways around THAT barrier as well.

And no, I'm not talking about rape.

>Wants to kill Staceys
>The one passable girl that he shot was the only one that survived
What are the odds?

His problems are different, it's not the looks. Crazy just leaks from the way he speaks. Women must have been spooped.

>Crazy just leaks from the way he speaks
Throwing beverages at people like a retard didn't help either.