Why is she embarrassed to date this young man?

Why is she embarrassed to date this young man?

Attached: It embarrases me.jpg (573x430, 30K)

>they're at arbys

kek

im assuming that whenever he gets even the slightest glance he tells them that they are in love and that age is just a number

That guy has to be in his late thirties.

Attached: 3E636009-CDB5-4BA1-A338-D8ED7C42FA2B.png (813x850, 343K)

Roast Beef and a Roastie, sounds like he took her to the right place.

Nigga look 40

is it actually her dad
am confuse

Attached: 1496888456652.png (612x491, 106K)

This dirty whore..:. Damn I want to rape her so bad.

Arbys pussy at arbys

LOL this is gonna end well. I hope she dumps him and goes out with a younger looking guy. For example, me.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.51_[2018.03.06_01.37.13].png (548x710, 396K)

>For example, me.

keep dreaming bud

He likes them underage. That's why he dated her at 17.

Attached: buirp.jpg (380x431, 19K)

"Grandpa Jay, are we still going to Chuck E. Cheese, like you promised?"

Heh, I'm in that server. She's taking creepshots of her classmates and calling other girls from her school sluts.

Why is she dating an old man?

because his cock and wallet are bigger than some 20 year old r9k manchild

She wants to fuck her daddy, duh.

Are they yuros?

thats fine. but please help him dress better

Why do people make up so many things about this poor innocent girl?

Attached: slut.png (472x694, 285K)

Just a big wallet and a small cock

Attached: Eliza co.jpg (677x131, 11K)

Yeah you're right. I would never be a pedophile. Even if she is legal now, fucking barf.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.43_[2018.02.07_15.06.19].png (642x712, 428K)

i bet hes wearing cargo shorts with that polo. dont lie to me, he is.

You already expressed your desire for her

> turns 18
> immediately sucking old dick

its just typical /cgl/ behavior aint nothing new under the Sun.

What is that supposed to mean??

Did natalie get groomed?

Fuck you Ciara! Don't talk shit behind my back or I'll beat your ass!

Attached: 20.jpg (600x799, 112K)

just get him to grow his hair out and some face tattoos. he dresses like her dad

Are you French by any chance?
Do you have relatives in France?

Are you new? That's Jason/Jay, the 35-y.o. who successfully went after her when she was 17 and is now dating her.

i, for one, think theyre adorable together.

Youngfags btfo
keep throwing money at your e-crushes while oldchad dicks them down you pathetic orbiting faggots.

Attached: 1465226886378.png (667x615, 603K)

>Are you new?
Isn't that obvious?
>That's Jason/Jay
Is he French?

it's actually older guys who have money to spend on whores

>my desires

My only desire for Ciara is to not harm herself and stop taking drugs. I can be the daddy figure in her life but I also look kinda young for my age. It's an asian thing.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.40_[2018.03.06_01.32.58].png (570x706, 326K)

He's pretty hot and he looks like he tells bad, boring jokes. Just my type.

Shame I'm probably too old for him now. Ah well, hope he treats this girl well.

Does his willy stink?

STOP AVATARFAGGING user!! STOP!!! ITS ANNOYING..

Oh, sorry. No, he's American. Lives in Pennsylvania. He does have a French look to him in that picture, I'd agree.

Stop tripfagging my dear.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.58_[2017.08.30_10.01.53].png (818x710, 455K)

this is just sick and fucked up, she really must be on some drug trauma shit

Attached: giphy.gif (268x141, 644K)

God, this is hilarious. Is she really this oblivious to things? Does she not get how fucked up this "relationship" is?

Does she not know that everyone in public looks at them and correctly thinks she's a hot mess and he's a predator? Does she not know she's being exploited?

Or does she know all this and is still going along with it for some reason?

because he is not c h a d

She's 18 and theres nothing immoral about it.

I don't usually like red nails, but they look pretty good in this picture.

they started dating when she was 17

Pretty much this. Their relationship is probably not even atypical beyond the age gap. Knew plenty of women who had successful relationships with older men up until a certain point.

The problems were always inevitable, though, and always came down to marriage and/or children.

I know a French guy who could be his twin brother

>slut calling other girls sluts
*thinking increases*

>Does she not get how fucked up this "relationship" is?
She does, but is using him for money.
>Does she not know that everyone in public looks at them and correctly thinks she's a hot mess and he's a predator?
No one probably thinks that until he talks to others about them dating. They'll assume he's her dad or grandpa until that point.

Which isn't illegal in most places, and thus not immoral.

>calling girls at her school sluts

KEK ciara is the biggest slut I've seen

That fucking cunt would send nudes to dozens of orbiters on skype and even get them to buy her shit

It's a shame most newfags don't know how fucked in the head she is. She genuinely deserves everything bad that happens to her, absolute piece of garbage.

A man isn't a freaking predator for dating a younger female. As long as she is legal she in their state/jurisdiction there is nothing wrong with it. Legality is all that matters. People who think that having a significant age gap between people in a relationship is creepy and immoral are utter brainlets.

>shaving his beard clean so he doesn't look like a pedo

Shut the fuck up you retarded whore

he was 18 and she wasn't even out of the womb.

it is weird

>r9k gets moral over age gap all of a sudden
just admit you're seething that this guy is fucking her and you aren't

i dont see the controversy here. its just an uncle spending time with his niece.

>Why is she embarrassed to date this young man?
Oreganonally? Because she's a thot.

hypergamy AWALT

Attached: comparative.png (512x513, 179K)

>People who think that having a significant age gap between people in a relationship is creepy....are brainlets
Disregarding the fact he was hitting on her at 17, he's twice her age. What's the cut off point for it to be considered creepy to you? 60s, 70s, 80s?

>gassing Jews wasn't illegal and thus wasn't immoral

for real though he's a 35 year old guy who took advantage of a screwed up 17 year old that he probably (he denies it) knew about from Jow Forums and pretended not to.

Aaaand he's a simp.

Attached: mgtow.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

>What's the cut off point for it to be considered creepy to you? 60s, 70s, 80s?
Not that user but I don't really think of it as creepy nor do I have a cut off. Men like young pussy and women like money. I'm speaking in generalizations, but knowing these two are probably fucked in the head they're also perfect for each other.

>legality is all that matters

when you have a 17 year old girl who's very immature and naive and emotionally exploitable, and 35 year old jason mazzerle comes along to make a move on her, there's something not quite kosher there.

>being this jealous of some 35 year old

When's the next youtube video coming out?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.18_[2017.09.06_18.30.23].png (536x668, 440K)

>kosher

confirmed for mad as fuck jew. Israeli-cuck is that you.

Id go for a 17 year old if I was that old too

Yeah, I hate them for Elliot Rodger reasons, but also she's fair game at this point

hes dipping his big, white pennsylvanian thick cock inside her RIGHT NOW while you complain about how unkosher it all is.

I'm so sick of hearing about this dumb BPD slut on this board, it's been fucking years and the orbiters won't give it a rest - I'm just glad some old dude swooped in and claimed that tight druggy pussy, hopefully he dumps her body in a ditch when he's done with her and a bunch of you faggot orbiters commit suicide from the grief. Seriously, neck yourselves my dudes.

Attached: HorribleSubs_Mahoujin_Guru_Guru_2017_-_05_1080p.mkv_snapshot_22.40_2017.12.19_12.06.34.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

lol, i'm not maimon, but that is funny.

Why does Ciara keep doing this?

Ugh... She's 18. She shouldn't be dating anyone at that age.

Yes it is frend

where is Ciara from?

origino

he is, he's 35

Big age gaps stop being weird once a woman gets past age 25 or so

that ugly fag gets her when me, a cute 20 year old guy dosen't. life isn't fair

Seth mcfarlane if life didn't go so well/10
Dated 10years above myself too, still enjoy the music and that generation's memes. It's only predatory if designed to be that way.

Garnet VaIIey

>Garnet VaIIey
no that's where she lives now. she's originally from long island ny

I think he just turned 36

Either way, what does Eliza's father think of all this? He isn't much older than him.

HE'S TWICE HER AGE. WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK. IS THIS ROASTIE INSANE? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WEBSITE. WHAT DID I MISS IM A NEWFAG FILL ME IN NIGGERS

she hasn't lived in ny for a while, at least 4 years, right? if she hasn't lived there since middle school or earlier, it's kinda hard to say that's where she's from.

Something I noticed is that his hand is barely touching her shoulder in that photo and they had to ask a stranger to take that photo for them. Something he likely suggested and she's embarrassed at having to do so while he's semi-conscious of how awkward that situation is.

stop posting lurk more

You know most camera apps have timeout right?

Would there be a smaller age gap if Jay was dating her dad?

actuaIIy yes, kek

>where is Ciara from?

Long Island.

he just badly wants confirmation that she's uncomfortable in the relationship. in b4 i'm not ciara. inevitably there will be awkward couple photos it doesn't mean shit though

Ciara is the most fascinating person to grace r9k. She's totally messed up. Figuring out how and why is like solving a mystery.

Our conclusions are:
>possibly molested as a child
>obsessed/addiccted to scamming
>concussion may have reduced her impulse control
>Borderline personality disorder
>opioid addiction but poly addict

This was Prime Ciara:

>healthy skin tone
>short hair
>cute and full of life

Attached: 1512257013510.jpg (427x749, 89K)

You can see how her drug addictions have taken their toll on her. She's so pale and near white skinned. She needs to get off drugs, gain a few pounds to get at a healthy weight, and get some sunlight.

Attached: Ciara comparison.jpg (1043x799, 323K)

>avatar fag and an orbiter
kys faggot she will date you in the after life

wow don't they look like such a great couple. if they sat any further apart they'd be at different tables.

Legit looks like a dad and his young daughter. Like a 40 year old and his 16 year old daughter.

The logs show he's talking to others about their relationship. It's reasonable to assume he asked someone else to take that photo.
She's confirming it herself. Why is further confirmation necessary?
>inevitably there will be awkward couple photos
Especially with a relationship like theirs.

>a cute 20 year old
>guy
Pick one.

>She's confirming it herself.
no she isn't. she's taking a picture of herself, something she has done thousands of times. sometimes she looks awkward. it doesn't mean their relationship is fucked.
>Especially with a relationship like theirs.
unless you have definitive proof that he's harming her user you should really just get over it and move on with your life. inb4 not jay